PDA

View Full Version : Angel Thread?

ahellers
01-03-2007, 04:51 AM
so.... can we vote this thing off the island yet? I think theres only like 5 threads in there. its not like theres no other places people can go to get info on angels.

Maggot6
01-03-2007, 05:39 AM
As useless as it may be, why does it bother people so much? Another 30 pixels of scrolling?

Lenny
01-03-2007, 12:33 PM
*EDITED FOR A STUPID MISREAD ON MY PART* Deal with it. It's not like it hurts anything.

I'm sick and tired of all these newcomers trying to change AO. Don Miguel with the "let's change the pictures" thread, and all the many "we need new mods, I volunteer" threads, and now this!? Lets shut down the Angel forum because... well, just because!?

Stop trying to change our forums! :mad: :cuss:

Pneumagger
01-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Dude, you've been here less than a month. Deal with it. It's not like it hurts anything.

I'm sick and tired of all these newcomers trying to change AO. Don Miguel with the "let's change the pictures" thread, and all the many "we need new mods, I volunteer" threads, and now this!? Lets shut down the Angel forum because... well, just because!?

dude... lenny he's been here a year. :spit_take

etjoyride
01-03-2007, 02:09 PM
lenny, you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning??? :mad:

don miguel
01-03-2007, 02:56 PM
he is a member of the forum, so he should have a say, but I see where your going lenny. I just made a suggestion about the pics sorry it upset you. There already is an angel owners group, so why is there one need here? just my two cents.

Pneumagger
01-03-2007, 02:58 PM
leave it be.

iambored
01-03-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm begining to wonder if this forum control and mod stuff is a rising action to the climax were ao falls into chaos and becomes pbnation #2
Just a thought but seriously leave the angel forum alone, what did it do to you?

BigEvil
01-03-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm begining to wonder if this forum control and mod stuff is a rising action to the climax were ao falls into chaos and becomes pbnation #2
Just a thought but seriously leave the angel forum alone, what did it do to you?

In oder for that to happen, there would have to be more than 5 people posting here a day. :) Hell, that might even crash the AO server. (I hear that the back-up powersupply for it is an emag battery, btw)

Lenny
01-03-2007, 04:05 PM
dude... lenny he's been here a year. :spit_take
My bad. I saw "January" and flipped out.

lenny, you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning??? :mad:
Yes, yes I did.

But my point remains the same. Why does everyone suddenly want to change everything about AO? I don't get it! I think AO is fine the way it is (well, minus Don and a few others... but besides that).

It just leaves me angry :mad: and confused :tard:

Lenny
01-03-2007, 04:08 PM
he is a member of the forum, so he should have a say, but I see where your going lenny. I just made a suggestion about the pics sorry it upset you. There already is an angel owners group, so why is there one need here? just my two cents.
The reason we have an Angel Owners here is because the guy in charge of our Angel owners was kicked out/banished from the "real" Angel Owners. Or at least that's what I caught. And he supposedly is an Angel guru.

And if I am correct, let him have his space!

ahellers
01-03-2007, 04:22 PM
I just figured, of all other markers to have a fourm for, Angels? I mean, there nice guns and all but how many people here really shoot them. I know the whole cocker mag thing, but I think a cocker section would be 100 X more useful. I mean, theres soooooo many people out there who dont know how to work cockers..... just a thought,
t

paintballfiend
01-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Maybe change can be good. :ninja:
Just a thought.

Pneumagger
01-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Maybe change can be good. :ninja:
Just a thought.
we could change some people's posting priveleges... that be good. :)

paintballfiend
01-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Who, me? :tard:

ahellers
01-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Who, me? :tard:
couldnt be!

paintballfiend
01-04-2007, 12:56 PM
couldnt be!
Then who? :p

Rudz
01-04-2007, 01:00 PM

maybe don the dumba** miguel?

ahellers
01-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Rudz stole the cookie from the cookie jar :D
t

mobsterboy
01-04-2007, 04:08 PM
lenny, my thread was simply "what happened to the mods?" not "OMFG I wanna be a mod, lets get new mods" like everyone else has done. So if your thinking about going off on me, think twice

Lenny
01-04-2007, 05:56 PM
lenny, my thread was simply "what happened to the mods?" not "OMFG I wanna be a mod, lets get new mods" like everyone else has done. So if your thinking about going off on me, think twice
But it kinda turned into that. And I didn't say only yours, there have been a couple of them.

bryceeden
01-04-2007, 06:15 PM
*EDITED FOR A STUPID MISREAD ON MY PART* Deal with it. It's not like it hurts anything.

I'm with lenny, if it ain't broke don't fix it. There does seem to be alot of people who want to change the forum when its not in need of fixing and hasn't really changed since I've been on it(other than the names of the people no one likes have changed but there are still the people no one likes so its basically the same) so why change it now?

grEnAlEins
01-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Our Angel forum > AOG IMHO. I like ours more. Markm has been quick to assist in most cases. I have had similar threads go unanswered over there. I can get help teching my angel (newest gun, not too hot with teching it yet) without leaving my favorite forum.

Lenny
01-04-2007, 10:57 PM
I'm with lenny, if it ain't broke don't fix it...
Finally! Someone agrees with me!