PDA

View Full Version : e-mag

68_Classic
01-03-2007, 01:47 PM
ok so as some of u know i got a e-mag not to long ago and not sure if it works cause i never bought a new battery for it... i was wondering wat i could get for just the lowers with stock software ( to my knowledge) or what should i trade for them ne help is thankfull thanx

-mike

behemoth
01-03-2007, 01:54 PM
ok so as some of u know i got a e-mag not to long ago and not sure if it works cause i never bought a new battery for it... i was wondering wat i could get for just the lowers with stock software ( to my knowledge) or what should i trade for them ne help is thankfull thanx

-mike

I had to read that 5 times to understand what was going on.

Anyhow, depending on condition, software, and what they come with, you could probably get about 300-350.

Untested, without knowing which software, or the functionality of the lowers would lean you towards the lower end of the spectrum.

68_Classic
01-03-2007, 02:10 PM
i am pretty sure that is the stock software that comes with em when u first buy em... and i can't remember the last time my brothers friend turned it on cause the battery quit holding a charge for him but i think they work.. i would prolly sell everything with it but the valve but other than that it is completely stock

behemoth
01-03-2007, 02:18 PM
i am pretty sure that is the stock software that comes with em when u first buy em... and i can't remember the last time my brothers friend turned it on cause the battery quit holding a charge for him but i think they work.. i would prolly sell everything with it but the valve but other than that it is completely stock

there are different stock softwares...

1.37, 3.2, etc etc

3.2 is the newest (that was released.)

flyboy
01-03-2007, 02:19 PM

Does it work without the battery? You should still be able to play with it in mecahnical mode. I do it all the time with mine. If the gun fires at least you know the trigger and sear work.

But yeah, you're probably looking on the low end of the price range.

68_Classic
01-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Does it work without the battery? You should still be able to play with it in mecahnical mode. I do it all the time with mine. If the gun fires at least you know the trigger and sear work.

But yeah, you're probably looking on the low end of the price range.

yeah it works in mechanical mode just no battery for it cause it quit holdin a charge and i think it is 1.37 but i not sure i really have no use for it but if i cant get nethin for it i might as well buy a new or used battery and get it reflashed but i dunno who reflashes them

jenarelJAM
01-03-2007, 04:53 PM
http://www.niedtech.com/

behemoth
01-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Tunaman can flash you to 3.2

68_Classic
01-03-2007, 10:11 PM
for how much

behemoth
01-03-2007, 10:16 PM
for how much

email him.

warbeak2099
01-03-2007, 11:53 PM
As it stands, $250-300.

bryceeden
01-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Well, I got mine with X-mod for $300 but I would pay that for a stock one as well probably but if you don't have a battery for it I'd say like $220 as the batterys are alot and there is no way to know for sure if it works or what soft ware it has.