PDA

View Full Version : RT for Impulse?

IceCool32
12-31-2001, 08:30 PM
Ok guys, tell me if you think I'd be doing a stupid thing here or not.....

I was thinking about trading my Impulse for a RT.

The specs of each marker are as follows.....

Impulse:
Vert ASA
Vert Max Flow
Blade trigger
Delrin Bolt
Stickies
12" Smart Parts Progressive

RT:
Benchmark double finger frame
J&J Barrel
Stock Barrel
Stock trigger frame

I know many of you will be a bit partial to the RT, but I'm just wondering, because I would then have to buy a nitro tank, which is more money that I don't have right now. But just asking your opinion, when you pick one, give me pros and cons of why.

Why I like my Impy:
Easy to Sweet Spot
Light
Fast
Electro

Why I like the RT:
Easy to sweet spot
Fast
AGD Manufactured

irbodden
12-31-2001, 08:43 PM
I am not biased towards either, to be quite honest, I'd prefer that Impy. I'd try and find someone willing to trade an RT Pro w/ Intelliframe and maybe a nice barrel. Keep searching, you'll find a better deal.

IceCool32
12-31-2001, 09:13 PM
Thanks for your input Rick, I'm either looking for an RT Pro(like you said) with intelliframe, blade style and another barrel besides stock, or a Regular mag with hyperframe and warp. Or possibly a stock 2001 Vert feed cocker with hinge trigger and nitro.

BTW:Nice Flash movie(I don't think most of the guys on here know how hard that is to make):D

bsusigep18
01-01-2002, 10:17 AM
I'd have to say stick with the impy. As long as you take care of your imp it'll stay in good shape for as long as you have it, not that the RT is any different. obviously you can throw it down a flight of stairs, strap it to some c4 and it'll still perform. :D the biggest gain you'd get from the impy is the use of CO2, you can't match that value very easily. in the end, take whats comfortable.

OldSchoolMag
01-01-2002, 04:00 PM
Yeah, if it's not an RT Pro, I wouldn't take it, just because the RT Pro would be a much better deal than a stock RT, and the Hyper Mag would be even better! Right now, your Impy sounds SWEET! Good luck, man!