PDA

View Full Version : what do i need to puemag my gun?

nathanjones008
01-05-2007, 03:22 PM
i have a ule custom automag(black ule vody) intellframe blade style trigger, trigger pull kit, dye proto barrel. pure engery 68/4500 tank what materials do i need to buy to puemag my gun? i want to ge the full potential of the xvalve.

thanks in advanced

Madmarx
01-05-2007, 03:44 PM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201012

I got my parts from benzy2, but I'm not sure if he has any more.

or check here: http://www.airsoldier.com/

craltal
01-05-2007, 07:17 PM
<b>*Edit: Warning - no need to be rude* -Q</B>

pennywise
01-06-2007, 05:11 PM
well, I'd say the ability the spell "pneumatic" as well as finding the "how-to" guide would be a good start.
Would it be too much to ask for you to just help the guy out instead of ripping into him for misspelling "pneumatic"?

This is the technical/help forum after all...

DSR75
01-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Welcome to what AO has become.

craltal
01-07-2007, 02:47 PM
I get annoyed when somebody doesn't even bother to use the search function. We are not PBN, the search function doesn't stop functioning when there are a lot of people logged on. Put forth some effort and we're more than happy to help. Just the word "pneumatic" yields 500 results while "pneumatic guide" yields 10, the 3rd of which is a thread called " Pneumag / Pneumatic Mag Overview Diagram " which takes the reader to "The Workshop" where there is a plethora of other threads, including Shingo's "How To" which lists in detail not only what parts are needed but the process involved and different options.

In reply to something originally stated by the original poster, I don't believe that making a Pneumag better utilizes the potential an x-valve. It still doesn't get you any closer to the 32 bps the valve is capable of.

I'll admit my sarcastic remarks could have been taken a bit more harshly than I intended. Sorry about that.

pennywise
01-08-2007, 12:36 AM
I'll admit my sarcastic remarks could have been taken a bit more harshly than I intended. Sorry about that.
You could've linked the page that he needed and then explained to him what the search button would've yielded.

He's a newb here--give him his first shot for free. ;)

Miscue
01-08-2007, 02:12 AM
I get annoyed when somebody doesn't even bother to use the search function. We are not PBN, the search function doesn't stop functioning when there are a lot of people logged on. Put forth some effort and we're more than happy to help. Just the word "pneumatic" yields 500 results while "pneumatic guide" yields 10, the 3rd of which is a thread called " Pneumag / Pneumatic Mag Overview Diagram " which takes the reader to "The Workshop" where there is a plethora of other threads, including Shingo's "How To" which lists in detail not only what parts are needed but the process involved and different options.

In reply to something originally stated by the original poster, I don't believe that making a Pneumag better utilizes the potential an x-valve. It still doesn't get you any closer to the 32 bps the valve is capable of.

Nothing wrong with asking. Advising to use the search function... I think is good to help someone find what they are looking for... and not so much to try not to annoy... the annoyable.