PDA

View Full Version : wgp frame

FARMER00
01-07-2007, 12:03 AM
how does a wgp marker work the 3 way? then the trigger is pulled does it pull out on the arm on the 3 way or is the trigger on a lever and actually pushes on the arm into the 3 way. thanks

93civiccpe
01-07-2007, 12:09 AM
how does a wgp marker work the 3 way? then the trigger is pulled does it pull out on the arm on the 3 way or is the trigger on a lever and actually pushes on the arm into the 3 way. thanks

It depends on the triggerframe. On a slider frame (single sliding trigger) it pulls the 3-way back. On a hinge frame, it pushes it forward, therefore if you switch from one to the other you have to switch the hoses around on the 3-way. If you are trying to use one to accomplish something, then please shoot me a pic of the one you want to use and what you are trying to do and i can probably help you out.. I've been a tech for many years now.. lol. Autocockers are simple once you tinker a little bit, and I can probably dig up some animations of how the entire cocker works including the working of the 3-way.

punkncat
01-07-2007, 08:50 AM
Summed up pretty well by the above poster.

There used to be a ton of resources available for the cocker online. I imagine there still are if you know where to look.

It's a shame that Ravi's site is gone. :cry:

FARMER00
01-07-2007, 11:30 AM
well i was thinking instread of buying from airsoldier i could just buy a used set of cocker pnuematics so that way i have all the hose, barbs, lpr, 3 way. all i will need to buy is a aculater that would be cheaper and easier to make sure i have all the parts for a pnuemag(except for an aculater) so this may be something i try in the near future

havocx
01-07-2007, 12:40 PM
well i was thinking instread of buying from airsoldier i could just buy a used set of cocker pnuematics so that way i have all the hose, barbs, lpr, 3 way. all i will need to buy is a aculater that would be cheaper and easier to make sure i have all the parts for a pnuemag(except for an aculater) so this may be something i try in the near future

Farmer I have the MPA-3 actuator for you Say $13.50 cdn (plus ship) I got and extra incase I screwed min up.

And this has been done before with the cocker 3way. its in the how to photos. If I get time today I'll post the pic

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/havoc_x/3way.jpg