PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Best Barrell For Mag?

Greg2230
01-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Hi, I am looking to find out what the best barrel for the automag is?? I want something accurate and one that doesnt break balls. I heard the ultralite is good? I would really appreciate our opinion. Thanks

don miguel
01-07-2007, 06:21 PM
SEARCH bar. use it. :cheers:

warbeak2099
01-07-2007, 06:43 PM

You specifically have no right to be a prick about anything. I know Triangle, myself, and others have set a bad example, but let's try and fix that. No more, clear?

The quality and performance of a barrel does not depend on what gun you have. If a barrel is good on one gun, it's good on any gun. This myth that each gun has a barrel that is specifically good on that gun is a noob creation.

Good barrels include DYE's, J&J's, CP's, Lapco's, Sanchez Machine, Deadly Wind Fibur, CCM CF, etc. Pick a barrel that is high quality and in your price range. It could also boil down to personal preference. Tell you what, let us know your price range and we can give you some suggestions. Also, do you want a one peice, two peice, kit, etc?

Kyle.Kimber
01-07-2007, 06:46 PM
You specifically have no right to be a prick about anything. I know Triangle, myself, and others have set a bad example, but let's try and fix that. No more, clear?

The quality and performance of a barrel does not depend on what gun you have. If a barrel is good on one gun, it's good on any gun. This myth that each gun has a barrel that is specifically good on that gun is a noob creation.

Good barrels include DYE's, J&J's, CP's, Lapco's, Sanchez Machine, Deadly Wind Fibur, CCM CF, etc. Pick a barrel that is high quality and in your price range. It could also boil down to personal preference. Tell you what, let us know your price range and we can give you some suggestions. Also, do you want a one peice, two peice, kit, etc?

Well let me progress this thread with mindless babble. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Jaan
01-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Do you have a twist lock, or an Autococker body? It really doesn't matter except that twist lock is getting harder to find new, and if you already have Autockcer barrels you like another choice would be to buy a ULE body that can accept Autococker barrels.

A good ball to barrel match is what's most important for accuracy. If the ball is too small or big you'll suffer problems. With that in mind then basically it's down to whatever barrel you like...as long as it's at least decent to start with of course. If you're buying a barrel new, then you can match your barrel to whatever paint you like. I've always matched my barrels to Marballizer myself, so the bore size ends up pretty close to .689.

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/oliphant/oa048.jpg

Miscue
01-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Hi, I am looking to find out what the best barrel for the automag is?? I want something accurate and one that doesnt break balls. I heard the ultralite is good? I would really appreciate our opinion. Thanks

They'll all about the same... get whatever looks good to you. Paintball barrels don't have much to do with accuracy.

FARMER00
01-07-2007, 10:29 PM
look at the top where it says resources then go to toms tech tips then go to barrel effency

im not trying to be rude i just dont have time to get the link

Desega
01-08-2007, 01:20 PM
I personally have used a boomstick, a twister, a J&J edge, and am planning to get a SLY soon. All of them are excelent barrels and resonably priced.