PDA

View Full Version : Intella frame vs. Hyper frame

swalling23589
01-08-2007, 07:24 PM
I am building a mag from scratch. I have a RT PRO valve and an Rt main body. I'm in the process of buying a ULE body. The question I have is what grip should I buy. On my older mag I have a single trigger intella frame. I would like to get a higher rate of fire. Does the newer intellaframes and a ULT kit get a pretty good rate of fire or would a hyperframe ot E-mag frame be better??? This will be my last piece for my project. Spring is a little way's off hear in michigan but I would like to get it set up and running before then. Any suggestions????

punkncat
01-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Get an adjustable air source, dial in your RT and don't worry about the batteries.
Consider LX

swalling23589
01-08-2007, 07:30 PM
I would like to at least go to a double finger frame. That is why I was considering the intellaframe.

swalling23589
01-08-2007, 07:51 PM
any other suggestions???

Remagk
01-08-2007, 09:42 PM
oh well, it just matter of personal preference.
rt with high input pressure gave you "bounce" and you have to find the sweet spot.
electro gave you the lightest trigger pull and all kind of mode and features but cost more.
I heard people can shim their hpa tank regulator to higher output, at this way you might find it suitable for your style before invest into electro.
personaly I like my home made electro pneumatic better than bounce.