PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

Malystryx
01-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a mag again. Before I had a 68 classic and loved it, but had to sell it to pay off bills. I am wanting to get a classic or minimag again and upgrade it. But I have a few questions before I sart dropping a lot of money on parts that might be in compatible, and something I may not like. Here are a few questions that most of you will probably know.

1. Will a classic rail and valve fit a ULE Body?
2. Is there any difference besides milling and weight between the Ultra Light Frame and Intelliframe?
3. Is there an online store where I can purchase 90* trigger frames?
4. Now this is a personal question, which barrels/barrel kits do you like to use on your mag? I was thinking about getting a Freak kit for it, but I really don't like the inserts, it seems like they could spin and what not inside the back and throw off some of the accuracy. But it's the kit with the most bore backs.

FARMER00
01-08-2007, 09:55 PM
1, Yes
2, I dont know but im not the person do dish out more money for somthing lighter weight
3,yes, rouges website i dont know off the top of my head (i think they are on pre order though)
4, i recomed getting about 3 CHEAP whole onepiece barrels about 10-11'' one at .693, .689 and .684 i recoment cp one piece barrels for the cost of the 3 it will be cheaper and better then a freak kit IMO

Malystryx
01-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I loved the CP One-piece on my Spyder, but hardly use it since it's 18 inches. I was young at the time and thats the only size they had in for Spyders. What is the address for Rogues site?

craltal
01-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a mag again. Before I had a 68 classic and loved it, but had to sell it to pay off bills. I am wanting to get a classic or minimag again and upgrade it. But I have a few questions before I sart dropping a lot of money on parts that might be in compatible, and something I may not like. Here are a few questions that most of you will probably know.

1. Will a classic rail and valve fit a ULE Body?
2. Is there any difference besides milling and weight between the Ultra Light Frame and Intelliframe?
3. Is there an online store where I can purchase 90* trigger frames?
4. Now this is a personal question, which barrels/barrel kits do you like to use on your mag? I was thinking about getting a Freak kit for it, but I really don't like the inserts, it seems like they could spin and what not inside the back and throw off some of the accuracy. But it's the kit with the most bore backs.

2) no. functionality will be the same with the exception that there is not the place to mount the switch for the "Intellifeed" but people hardly even use them anymore.

3) nope. The only way is to either find one used (of course for the right price I might part with mine) or get yourself on Rogue's next preorder list. check the last page of the thread:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=205786

4) While I'm not condoning your purchase of one i'll address your freak question. i've never had a problem with my freak in terms of accuracy. You'll see more accuracy issues from the ball to ball manufacturing than the insert moving.

Malystryx
01-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Also, mag's don't need regulators do they? Why is that?

p8ntbal4me
01-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Also, mag's don't need regulators do they? Why is that?

The Mags valve basically is a regulator. It takes the air direct off the line and does minimal channeling to the point where it chambers, then fires. Search for the animation of the X-Valve on here and you'll know what Im trying to describe. Im not a AGD tech,... but thats the basis of why you dont need one.