PDA

View Full Version : micro mag?

Thor the Mighty
01-01-2002, 11:45 AM
how much are micro mags? how long are they without a barrel? what is a good barrel for one? are these good guns overall?

thanks
-thor

drake9
01-01-2002, 12:12 PM
Go to http://www.proteamdirect.com/index.html to buy em.
Also Try a search in this forum for micomags

brett
01-01-2002, 12:47 PM
first ? is are you thor from pbreview or are you a fake?:rolleyes:
and to answer your question is yes micros are awesome cocker threads ,aluminum body, super small and you can get it in powerfeed or vert feed
if you were to buy one I would...
get body only ,black $150$ anodized are like 50 bucks more
retro valve 200$ with trade in, or around 275 without trade
intelliframe 115$
micromag "bolt on gas thru" I think 30 or 40$
superbolt (when they get them fixed) 50$
some kind of barrel, hopper, tank, and air lines

total= around $550$ for body, retro valve (trade in), intelli, gas thru, and super bolt

if you got retro micromag then intelli, superbolt
it would be around &780$

hope this made sense

Thor the Mighty
01-01-2002, 01:26 PM
yes im the real thor

thats cool and all buti dont have much cash :(

does anyone know how long theya re though? i heard that they are about 6" long !

Thor the Mighty
01-01-2002, 08:18 PM
up

please respond

01-01-2002, 08:28 PM
8" From front to back of valve. Oh they are awesome compared to most cockers I have shot IMO. Oh and I have a bunch of barrels and they all work fine on it with good paint. And Definately spring for the RT Valve.

Thor the Mighty
01-01-2002, 08:55 PM
compaired to most cockers? u do know that im talking about the micro MAG not autococker

irbodden
01-01-2002, 09:27 PM
Thor- He's saying the MicroMag shoots much better than most Cockers, he's not reffering to a Cocker.

Wild_Osiris
01-02-2002, 06:36 AM
I have owned a micromag Rt for a few years.(I do not currently own one now). There nice guns I had a fair share of good and bad experiences with them. If there is one thing you have to change on this gun it is the 45. frame. It's garbage! sure and looks and feels nice, but there is so much side to side slop.(it's just feces, that's the best word this forum will allow to describe it). The trigger pull length is huge. It begs and I do mean begs you to chop paint. The only other complaint I have on the micro's is there spring detent system. ONE TIME when I was out I chopped and a little flake of the ball when in between the spring and detent. This made the detent useless. imagine every shot was a ball in a half in the chamber resulting in a chop. In the game I couldnt figure it out. I clean my barrel and everything and chop chop chop. To the point where the chamber was full of gunk. But besides that, they do have there ups, LIGHT, small (though I think standard mags play tighter because barrels go in the body) I guess you could say the cocker threads are another good thing. I really dont care for them. Basicly, they are pretty guns but a standard mag is a better buy. One thing I can say is that PPT does have great costumer service/support.