PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on Crank Yankers

Sk8ermog
01-10-2007, 04:33 AM
Ok I really don't like the show, but I found this pretty funny.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2796192/show/17674

paintballfiend
01-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Man, I would pay good money to gog the Olsen twins in the face. :D

MoeMag
01-10-2007, 02:00 PM
After working in paintball for what seems like a long time now, the novelty of being on the business side of paintball wore off along time ago. That’s not funny. Sorry, but I can hear in that guys voice something that I am too used to. The desperation of trying to make a customer happy while they are doing their best to take advantage of you, so they don’t make a big stink that could cause you loose business.

Sk8ermog
01-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Oh I totally agree. I've worked for many paintball fields and set up my own paintball buisness a few times only to have them fizzle out. The part that gets me is that ever since I moved down to LA I've meet a lot of people like that agent for the twins. There is just something about this down that makes people think that they rule the world and buisnesses should bow down to them. At Hollywood Sports (current field I'm employed at) we have celebs coming in all the time and I have yet to see any of them bring an agent. They like playing paintball so we treat them like normal customers and they get shot up just the same as anyone else. It would be fun to see the Olson twins come in to play sometime though. :shooting:

Lenny
01-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Man, I would pay good money to gog the Olsen twins in the face. :D
Like it's possible to gog someone anywhere other than thier face... :dodgy: