PDA

View Full Version : Redz or Empire

Desega
01-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Help! I'm so confused, I just got the stuff to finish my e-mag, and I don't know what barrel system to get for it, I've narrowed it down to the Redz Pepperstick or the Empire Revolver, both in kits. What do ya think?

p.s. Ya, I know there is probably a thousand threads like this, but I don't care much. :cry:

VFX_Fenix
01-10-2007, 01:05 PM
I'm a fan of one piece barrels m'self (like the Lucky 15). However, given the option, I'd pick up a Pepper Stick set in a heart beat.

AGDRetro
01-10-2007, 01:08 PM
I don't know about the Empire, but the Redz do have a longer control bore, close to if not over 8", which is necessary for maximum efficiency on a Mag...

Desega
01-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Cool, I'm still looking so more input would be helpful

gus13
01-10-2007, 01:30 PM
see I've heard a lot of great things about the empire Kits myself so I had to go with those
but in all reality I'd go with a Boomstick :D

Desega
01-10-2007, 02:37 PM
Boomsticks are nice, I'll admit, but a little heavy.

Outlaw5
01-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Good Day, I know about the Scepter kit from powerlyte and I'll say it is the best shooting I have ever shot....that withstanding, the Empire revolver kit is the Sceptor kit under the empire name so you won't go wrong. Try shoot both or at least one of them so you can with it or rule it out. My .02....Good Luck. "Outlaw5"

neppo1345
01-10-2007, 03:00 PM
I borrowed my buddies pepperstick once (Didn't have the right bore size in my UL kit).

It put paint out right on par with any other barrel I've ever used.

I've never used the revolver.

BigEvil
01-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Good Day, I know about the Scepter kit from powerlyte and I'll say it is the best shooting I have ever shot....that withstanding, the Empire revolver kit is the Sceptor kit under the empire name so you won't go wrong. Try shoot both or at least one of them so you can with it or rule it out. My .02....Good Luck. "Outlaw5"

QFT

Desega
01-11-2007, 03:54 PM
I tried to order a redz, but they are on backorder almost three months according to National Paintball Supply, so I ordered the revolver kit. Thanks for all of your help, this thread is now yours.

manwe33
01-18-2007, 05:28 PM
Help! I'm so confused, I just got the stuff to finish my e-mag, and I don't know what barrel system to get for it, I've narrowed it down to the Redz Pepperstick or the Empire Revolver, both in kits. What do ya think?

p.s. Ya, I know there is probably a thousand threads like this, but I don't care much. :cry:
Vernal Utah huh. Where do you guys play over there? I grew up in Tabiona and altamont hard to find games around there. My dad has approved to let me and some buddies use his trackhoe and D9. Plus he has a couple hundred acres just deing to have some bunkers made. :clap: :clap: We should have a pretty nice out door field done after a couple sats of playing around with the earth movers. Might have to invite you over to play. you can try out my Peppersticks. :headbang:

Desega
01-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Vernal Utah huh. Where do you guys play over there? I grew up in Tabiona and altamont hard to find games around there. My dad has approved to let me and some buddies use his trackhoe and D9. Plus he has a couple hundred acres just deing to have some bunkers made. :clap: :clap: We should have a pretty nice out door field done after a couple sats of playing around with the earth movers. Might have to invite you over to play. you can try out my Peppersticks. :headbang:

bryceeden and myself manage Paintball Addiction, a newer paintball shop in Vernal. The city parks and rec guys let us set up speedball fields in the city park for tournaments, including permanent anchors for the netting poles so people can watch safely. Outside of speedball, if you drive for half an hour any direction you can find some woods, sandunes, or flats to play on. We also have a few local players that own property dedicated to paintball. A good friend of mine has an awesome field set up in Naples, five minutes out of Vernal. It's a crazy mix of woods and speedball that is always fun to play on. Sounds like you've got a nice setup, let me know when your done, we'll get some guys together and come play. :dance:

bryceeden
01-18-2007, 06:33 PM
bryceeden and myself manage Paintball Addiction, a newer paintball shop in Vernal. The city parks and rec guys let us set up speedball fields in the city park for tournaments, including permanent anchors for the netting poles so people can watch safely. Outside of speedball, if you drive for half an hour any direction you can find some woods, sandunes, or flats to play on. We also have a few local players that own property dedicated to paintball. A good friend of mine has an awesome field set up in Naples, five minutes out of Vernal. It's a crazy mix of woods and speedball that is always fun to play on. Sounds like you've got a nice setup, let me know when your done, we'll get some guys together and come play. :dance:

Bo-bo(Desega) What do you mean newer? We've been here since 2002. Granted I started it as Dyslexic Paintball then it became Millennium Paintball and now its Paintball Addiction its still been in the same place with the same phone number and everything since 2002. Plus when was I demoted from Owner to manager? :confused: I was never informed of this? Along that line when where you promoted from slave labor to manager? ;) anyway, yes, we have a store in Vernal and run a tourney circuit with the parks and rec department. And one of my team members owns a free access rec field we usually play on. OK, Bo-bo's going to freakout and fill this thread with all sorts of usless stuff now :rofl:

mag_lover05
01-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Boomsticks are nice, I'll admit, but a little heavy.

ultralight FTW?

Desega
01-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Bo-bo(Desega) What do you mean newer? We've been here since 200 . . . blah blah blah I am amazing blah blah blah eat mo chicken blah blah blah . . . OK, Bo-bo's going to freakout and fill this thread with all sorts of usless stuff now :rofl:
Bryce = http://www.trendlines.com/images/pics/potatoe_head.jpg

scion
01-19-2007, 01:09 PM
I guess it's too late but IMO the powerlyte scepter 07 would have been better because if I'm not mistaken the revlover is a clone of the original scepter.

manwe33
01-19-2007, 03:59 PM
Bo-bo(Desega) What do you mean newer? We've been here since 2002. Granted I started it as Dyslexic Paintball then it became Millennium Paintball and now its Paintball Addiction its still been in the same place with the same phone number and everything since 2002. Plus when was I demoted from Owner to manager? :confused: I was never informed of this? Along that line when where you promoted from slave labor to manager? ;) anyway, yes, we have a store in Vernal and run a tourney circuit with the parks and rec department. And one of my team members owns a free access rec field we usually play on. OK, Bo-bo's going to freakout and fill this thread with all sorts of usless stuff now :rofl:
Right on guys. When i get a chance i might have to come check it out. Let me know when you guys play i might want to bring a team out. :headbang:

bryceeden
01-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Right on guys. When i get a chance i might have to come check it out. Let me know when you guys play i might want to bring a team out. :headbang:

Will do.

Desega
01-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Bryce also =
http://k41.pbase.com/v3/90/494590/1/51321746.SadClown_sat.jpg

bryceeden
01-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Bo-bo=
http://pic.templetons.com/brad/photo/bm03/fire/img_0926.jpgd

JK