PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Problem?? Help

Greg2230
01-10-2007, 01:52 PM
I just got a used mag without a barrel and I found out why it didnt have a barrel. The stop for the valve in the body was pushed out a little bit too far towards the power-feed and the barrel didnt have room to got in far enough. It was a simple fix by just putting a barrel in and pushing it against the ground until it snapped back into place.

Im wondering if anyone else has had this problem????? How does it happen?? Is the way I fixed it a permanent solution???

Thanks

Smoothice
01-11-2007, 01:32 PM
I just got a used mag without a barrel and I found out why it didnt have a barrel. The stop for the valve in the body was pushed out a little bit too far towards the power-feed and the barrel didnt have room to got in far enough. It was a simple fix by just putting a barrel in and pushing it against the ground until it snapped back into place.

Im wondering if anyone else has had this problem????? How does it happen?? Is the way I fixed it a permanent solution???

Thanks

Take the barrel out and try putting it back in.

If you have to push it against the ground to get it back in then it is not a permanent fix.

If the barrel goes in easily then it is probably a permanent fix.

Greg2230
01-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Take the barrel out and try putting it back in.

If you have to push it against the ground to get it back in then it is not a permanent fix.

If the barrel goes in easily then it is probably a permanent fix.

I forced it back into position, but after firing, it went back to where it was. What is this and why is it moving?