PDA

View Full Version : Local radio morning show "paintball gauntlet"

shorty24
01-10-2007, 07:23 PM
The producer of the Freebeer and Hotwings morning talk show ran a paintball gauntlet this morning on the air. I was listening to it and just about shat myself. They just posted the video, so here's for your viewing pleasure... He doesn't paintball, just so you know; anyone slightly less than totally mentally ill wouldn't even consider this. And without pants no less! (It was 20* this morning).

http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/joedo/FBHW%20JOE%20PAINTBALL%20FINAL.wmv

skife
01-10-2007, 07:27 PM
The producer of the Freebeer and Hotwings morning talk show ran a paintball gauntlet this morning on the air. I was listening to it and just about shat myself. They just posted the video, so here's for your viewing pleasure... He doesn't paintball, just so you know; anyone slightly less than totally mentally ill wouldn't even consider this. And without pants no less! (It was 20* this morning).

Producer joe is such a badass.

i used to listen to freebeer and hotwings every morning.

grEnAlEins
01-10-2007, 07:46 PM
:rofl: :rofl: What radio station is that? I am in Big Rapids for school and am in need of a good radio station, I hope it comes in here... What all is there in the way of rock stations in these parts? Anyone know?

jenarelJAM
01-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Wow, he's a good sport.

shorty24
01-10-2007, 08:19 PM
That's 97.9 WGRD...local rock station, greatest morning show evar! And I believe the official count was 67 people shooting...

Archangel Kid
01-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Wow.... Thats my local radio show. That's crazy, thats been on the wheel of what can Joe do. For quite some time now. Go figure the one time I don't listen is the one time they have if =\

txaggie08
01-10-2007, 10:16 PM
about 50 seconds into the video all i could think was ..."alright....NOW!"

shorty24
01-10-2007, 11:18 PM
about 50 seconds into the video all i could think was ..."alright....NOW!"

lol! And here i thought it was just me...

I've been overshot before, but I would NEVER willingly submit to that... :wow:

/yes, producer Joe is a badass :headbang:

Temo Vryce
01-11-2007, 08:47 AM
A little more protection and I "might" be able to run the full length, but I have to give the guy credit for making it that far. Most of us here have been lit up atleast once, but never anything like that.

Tao
01-11-2007, 03:00 PM

He is pretty lucky, he might have got hit 100 times at that, but with that many people thats only one or two hits per person. Such bad aim :cool: