PDA

View Full Version : Polished RT Bodies Up in Store!

AGD
01-01-2002, 01:10 PM
By your request, polished RT bodies in store now. Cosmetic defects at a great price too!

AGD

Paintchucker
01-02-2002, 11:20 PM
Could I get one of these in a hopper right and mount it on my RT Pro Body Rail for my warp feed?

I think I read something about the diameter of the valve, and maybe somewhere else that you have to cut the back end of the body off to make it work??? Is this correct?

LMK, and Thanks!

AGD
01-02-2002, 11:59 PM
It should work if you cut off the back of the body. You hack that body up and it doesn't don't ask for your money back.

AGD

Paintchucker
01-03-2002, 12:35 PM
As long as it "should" work, I am good to go. A dremel tool can be a very dangerous toy! LOL...

Can I buy an RT Pro Body Rail from Airgun.com? I have a hankering to create an RT Bodied HyperFramed Retro-Valved Warp Fed Marker...

the JoKeR
01-03-2002, 01:37 PM
Glad to see them there! Already ordered mine and am hoping to see it show up today so I can get the warp done right before the weekend!

Paintballer86
01-03-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by the JoKeR
Glad to see them there! Already ordered mine and am hoping to see it show up today so I can get the warp done right before the weekend! HA!
not unless you live across the street for Airgun! I ordered my warp body on CHRISTMAS DAY and it wont be here until monday.:mad: :(

squidboy69
01-04-2002, 01:16 AM
anyone know how much to cut off the body to fit a retro valve?
?? I know RobAGD has had it done...

AGD
01-04-2002, 01:28 AM
Guys, we are down for inventory this week, stuff resumes shipping next week.

thanks for understanding,

AGD

BlackVCG
01-04-2002, 01:42 AM
Measure the length from the on/off pin hole to the back of the mainbody on an E-Mag/RT-Pro or Automag/Minimag mainbody and make it so the RT mainbody has the same length from the on/off hole to the back.

the JoKeR
01-04-2002, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Paintballer86
HA!
not unless you live across the street for Airgun! I ordered my warp body on CHRISTMAS DAY and it wont be here until monday.:mad: :(

Not across the street, but close. Milwaukee... 'bout an hour away. Now I just got Tom's message about them not shipping yet! Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhh! I was so hopeful I even paid for the overnight shipping! I think I'm gonna cry......... Or maybe even a road trip!