PDA

View Full Version : What to do to upgrade RT?

tac one
01-11-2007, 06:18 PM
I just bought an RT on ebay at a good price. Never own an RT, but do own a Minimag and a Tac One w/x-valve.

1)What is the difference from the RT and Tac One w/ X-valve?

2)How can I make the RT shoot faster? Or do I need to upgrade to make the RT shoot faster? Or is standard on a RT?

Minion781
01-12-2007, 12:07 AM
1) The RT will be heavier than the tac-one with x-valve cause it uses stainless steel while your tac and x-valve are all aluminum. Do you know if it is an RT or an RT pro? If it just an RT, the only upgrade I believe it is compatible with is lvl 10. If you want to do anything more to it than that, you probably want to just purchase and RT ULE custom from AGD. If it is a pro, I believe it is compatible with all current upgrades that are available.

2) I don't know if there is anything you can do to make it shoot faster but if you haven't already, you can add an ULT kit to your tac-one and make it shoot a little faster.

XlumberjackX
01-23-2007, 02:25 AM
if it is an older RT then you can get an Intelliframe and get adjustable HPA tank and crank the output up to like 1000 psi (depending on the type pf regulater you might have to turn it up a lil more or less). i got an older RT and did this and it shoots hella fast now. oh and you will need a fast hopper also.