PDA

View Full Version : auto.. something

crudeidol
01-12-2007, 06:54 PM
forgive me, I really feel silly for asking this, but I heard from someone that it's possible to use an autococker frame on an automag.. if it's true is it the swing frame or the sliding frame?

thanks for the help!

jenarelJAM
01-12-2007, 07:07 PM
The great thing about paintball is that with enough time/money/will/money/money, you can do anything to your marker :P. I don't think you can just drop a cocker frame onto a mag though. But I could be wrong. If you're interesed in getting it done custom, talk to some of the guys in the deep blue forum.

It would also help if you mentioned the exact kinds of frame, rail, etc that your trying to put together.

crudeidol
01-12-2007, 07:13 PM
hey, thanks for the quick reply!

very true about the 'making it fit' thing, but I've done some thinking and I think I'm going to look into getting an actual Automag frame instead of 'rigging this one to the rail I've got.

I'm not sure, but I think the rail is from a classic, but I could be wrong. I basically got a bunch of parts along with a classic valve for $25! I did manage to get an uncut 'cocker threaded Sluggo body though!

the grip is a Powerlyte double trigger with the built-in rail (I might build a whole autococker around it)

My goal is to put together a warp or Q-fed ULE pneumag, and so far I'm not really any closer to that than I was before I got the parts I have!

spwz99
01-13-2007, 01:40 AM
if you are looking for a trigger frame, i have a nickel plated single trigger frame that i just took off of my mag. Here is a pic of it on my gun (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3924881) if you are interested let me know.