PDA

View Full Version : warped and R2K not getting along

marc
01-01-2002, 02:22 PM
Hey love my warped feed that I got for Xmas, but for some reason my riechotet 2K doesnt like it too much. I doesnt feed ball into it half the time. I cant play on my side, and it chops because the balls cant go all the way into the breech cus there is nothing to push them. I tried a revy and it worked great. Any ideas why this is doing this. Well it doesnt matter too much anyways because my R2K is in really sad shape, and once my local store gets some halos Im gana get them

IceCool32
01-01-2002, 03:13 PM
Do not buy a H.A.L.O with warp. Have you not read any of the previous posts? It's a waste of money, get one or the other. Buy a Revy with X-board to use with your warp. Warp+Halo=money down the drain. Why buy a Halo when the Revy keeps up with the warp fine.

FooTemps
01-01-2002, 03:15 PM
Get a revy with turborev board, it should work just fine that way.

irbodden
01-01-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by IceCool32
Do not buy a H.A.L.O with warp. Have you not read any of the previous posts? It's a waste of money, get one or the other.

Where did you hear this? Didn't you see the video of Tom firing 16bps with his Halo and Warp combo? No way in hell anything but the two could keep up with a 16bps burst!

You have to remember, the Warp isn't popular just because of its high feed rate, it makes your gun smaller and tighter. Say goodbye to hopper hits :cool: