PDA

View Full Version : Quick lvl 7 help please!

onedude36
01-14-2007, 12:54 AM
Ok, classic mag, lvl 7. When i gas it up, it leaks down the barrel. when i hold the trigger down it slows down/stops the leak. I put a lvl 10 bolt in which worked fine, so i dont think it could be the on/off, however, i wish to use a lvl 7. I've been running in circles with a new spring/spacers, and im getting nowhere. How do i stop the barrel leak? which spacer do i use? im looking for a powertube o-ring, but i dont think i have another.

Greg2230
01-14-2007, 02:28 AM
I have the EXACT same problem! It's really annoying, I checked every O-Ring. I have no idea how to fix it so Im hoping too that someone answers it. free up

spectre184
01-14-2007, 08:50 AM
When it leaks down barrel it's generally the o-ring in power tube behind the spacer and not o-ring on power tube tip. The spacer kit for lvl 7 works same was as shims do for lvl 10. The spacer comes in different sizes and yu put longest spacer that wonn't allow it to leak out barrel. If you dont have any additional spacers and have a origanal power tube spring try that. Or AGD still sells the spacer kit (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=413&categoryID=18)

onedude36
01-14-2007, 11:29 PM
When it leaks down barrel it's generally the o-ring in power tube behind the spacer and not o-ring on power tube tip. The spacer kit for lvl 7 works same was as shims do for lvl 10. The spacer comes in different sizes and yu put longest spacer that wonn't allow it to leak out barrel. If you dont have any additional spacers and have a origanal power tube spring try that. Or AGD still sells the spacer kit (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=413&categoryID=18)
I have power tube spacers, i have 220, 225 and 230 i think, how many more are there? Ive tried just about all of them. Im going to go throw the longest one with some lvl 10 shims and see what happens. ok, ive put in all the spacers, with lvl 10 shims on top of that, and i cant stop the leak. :confused:

Spider-TW
01-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Does the leak at least change when you change the spacers?

FA22RaptorF22
01-16-2007, 01:44 PM
cracked powertube?

onedude36
01-17-2007, 09:20 PM
The powertube is not cracked, and the leak doesnt change too noticably when i change spacers. ill just have to get some new orings from a shop. :( that should do it. i hope.

Tunaman
01-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Put in the .220 spacer to start. Swap the oring from the bottom of the on/off hole with the powertube oring...not the tip oring and see if that works. Take out all the shims too. Make sure your bolt spring is taller than the bolt. Let me know...

Smoothice
01-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Put in the .220 spacer to start. Swap the oring from the bottom of the on/off hole with the powertube oring...not the tip oring and see if that works. Take out all the shims too. Make sure your bolt spring is taller than the bolt. Let me know...

I had the same problem and Tuna coached me through it. Do whatever he tells you too and it will be fixed. Free up.