PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe question?

jade_monkey07
01-15-2007, 07:52 AM
In the Readout on the intelliframe(tac-one) it says micro switch ready, what does that mean and how does it affect me if i use it?
:shooting:

flashgordon
01-15-2007, 08:07 AM
In the Readout on the intelliframe(tac-one) it says micro switch ready, what does that mean and how does it affect me if i use it?
:shooting:

It means that there are holes drilled in the mounting bracket. It is "microswitch ready" because you can install a switch that when tripped by the sear will induce an attached Revvy or warp to feed/agitate. It allows for more consistent loading, but parts are not included and using the Intelliframe is not mandatory.

http://www.airgun.com/manual.shtml <-- See intelliframe manual

craltal
01-15-2007, 11:51 AM
The "intellifeed" system was something before force fed hoppers were available/ popular. It's still a very viable option especially if you don't mind a wire going from your grip to your loader.

p8ntbal4me
01-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Ive been doing some reading on this topic for self interest.

It seems that, based on information by other users, systems that use the RF modual (like the Pulse from Draxxus) can be used with a Wireless version of the Intelli-Link. Granted you would need to do some work on your own for this to make it happen. But in view of the interior of an Intelliframe,.... a switch, to the RF modual would work just fine.

Im looking into this more as I build my new frame and lowers for my mag. I'll keep you posted ifI get any more info!