PDA

View Full Version : Blade Trigger for the E-mag...

manike
01-01-2002, 02:50 PM
With the huge popularity of blade triggers on many guns at the moment I think there should be one for the E-mag.

Anyone agree?

Tom didn't you say that the Blade Intelliframe was a great seller? If so can we get an E-mag version please.

manike

FooTemps
01-01-2002, 02:52 PM
Well, I thought that someone said that a blade trigger for an emag wasn't possible...

magman007
01-01-2002, 03:00 PM
no, a sngle trigger for the e-mag is not possible, the blade is quite possible, im sure if oyu realy wanted one, you could have one made. tom wouldnt have to make a new e-mag he could just make the triger and sell them or like 30 bux a pop or something. or you could go to Dan at triggernomics, he could do one. Manike i have a question for you, i noticed that you have the bushmaster with the zgrip, well would it be possible to convert a z grip into a piviont style autococker trigger frame??????

rhetor22
01-01-2002, 03:08 PM
I'm sure Tom is overloaded with stuff to do right now. You could probably make the trigger yourself or have it made without too much difficulty.

irbodden
01-01-2002, 03:11 PM
On the bus to Country Club Tom talked about it. His problem is making a blade trigger that isn't fugly with the magnets. It *is* possible, but players also want their parts to look nice and the blade trigger simply wouldn't.

manike
01-01-2002, 03:24 PM
magman007 I expect you could convert a Z-grip frame to run an autococker. I'd need to do some measurement before I was sure though. You could certainly make a z-grip Autococker frame and base it off of the design of one of the current hinge type frames.

I'm not sure if you would be better starting from scratch rather than converting a mag Z-grip frame...

rhetor22, I know I could make a blade trigger for the E-mag. I just think there would be enough demand for it to be a factory item. I think it may help when people are choosing what gun to go for if it was a factory choice, in the same was as you can when you order an intelliframe. AGD have the people making the normal triggers and I doubt it would take much time to implement the blade style trigger so that ti could take the E-mag's magnet. Maybe I'll get hold of one myself and see...

I was trying to gauge if there was a general interest in a blade style trigger for the E-mag.

The fugly thing may be an issue but you could make the trigger fatter or maybe use a thinner (longer?) magnet. Or have the magnet in a 'powerbulge' at the back of the trigger or even just hanging out.

I much prefer blade style triggers.

manike

irbodden
01-01-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by manike
The fugly thing may be an issue but you could make the trigger fatter or maybe use a thinner (longer?) magnet. Or have the magnet in a 'powerbulge' at the back of the trigger or even just hanging out.

That's the exact problem. I am sure if you can come up with a nice looking blade trigger at an affordable price (circa $40) it would sell like crazy. Good luck :cool:

AutoMaggot
01-01-2002, 03:30 PM
UP FOR BLADES! That would be sick!