PDA

View Full Version : twentyfour [SPOILERS!]

teufelhunden
01-15-2007, 09:53 PM
Highlight the text to read the spoilers.

Curtis was [is?] on of my favorite remaining characters.

Jack needs to stop being a wimp, he cried after season 3 [4?] and I felt like a part of me died seeing that. I don't think anybody watches 24 to see jack struggle with his emotions, but to see him kick ***, not bother with names, and make his own rules. Well, ok, some emotions, but not crap about not wanting to fight anymore, albeit we know he will given he's signed through season 8.

wayne palmer as president!? I like the sound of "President Palmer" again but who knows how wayne will pan out..

NUKED LA HOLY HELL. I saw a thing that said this was a definite possibility in s6 but to do it in hour 4? Christ.

Triangle
01-15-2007, 09:58 PM
I can't see him an ex 1stSF CAG operator. I just can't.

I've thought long and hard about getting into the series.
Tell me why I should watch from the beginning?

/not trolling

teufelhunden
01-15-2007, 10:03 PM
I can't see him an ex 1stSF CAG operator. I just can't.

I've thought long and hard about getting into the series.
Tell me why I should watch from the beginning?

/not trolling

If you've not been into the series, you've missed some of the more BAMF stuff he has done. I got into 24 at the beginning of season 3, and have obviously caught up with 1/2. It's reasonably fast paced, completely unrealistic, and entertaining. Character development is above average and it's kept fresh and suspenseful a la, the nuke tonight and jack shooting curtis. See if you have a friend who owns the first couple of seasons; give them a try.

Triangle
01-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Maybe I'll clear some space on my hard drive, and borrow them tonight, if you know what I mean.

If I am let down, I will hold you accountable, Devildog.

teufelhunden
01-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Just make sure you have a) an ample block of time to watch an entire season and b) a "friend" who permits you to borrow them as quickly as you watch them :)

Triangle
01-16-2007, 12:08 AM
Just make sure you have a) an ample block of time to watch an entire season and b) a "friend" who permits you to borrow them as quickly as you watch them :)

You got it.
Torrenting...er....borrowing them as we speak.