PDA

View Full Version : Vert feed warp help

personal_golf
01-16-2007, 07:03 AM
Kind of a stupid question...but...I have a vert feed ule body with a warp feed added to the left side. Is there some type of adapter that will connect the warp feed hose into the vertical feed? Right now, I kind of just stick the hose into the top of the ule body with an o-ring or two...and it stays just fine. Just a bit sloppy is all...Just curious if anyone can help with my minor enigma. Thank ya.

PG

buzzboy
01-16-2007, 07:14 AM
Some people take the white 90* elbow and cut the meat off from around the female side. You get rid of the piece to adjust it for fitting over a male feedneck.

That piece can then be trimmed, like a hopper feedneck, until it fits down into the guns feedneck.

If that makes no sense then hopefully somebody can draw a picture. I would make a lot more sense then.

Lohman446
01-16-2007, 11:14 AM
PTP made more adaptors didn't they?

Chronobreak
01-16-2007, 05:55 PM
PTP made more adaptors didn't they?

last i heard they still had em but theyr kinda pricey if i recall

cutting down the stock adapter is the best option for the price..

getting one of the no rise/warp adapters is also an option to hook the 90* directly to the feed, however if you want to go vert after that you need a vert clamping feedneck or switch back to the standard feedneck

MANN
01-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Get a RPG Vert Warp Adapter. They are 10.00 at www.themagsmith.com (in the upgrades and acc menu) Use the clear plastic 90 that AGD sends you, and it will work the best (ie not fall off)

warbeak2099
01-16-2007, 06:24 PM
Yup that's what I used for my Qloader.

personal_golf
01-17-2007, 04:53 AM
Thanks guys for the help :hail: ...magsmith...never knew about it. :cool: Before I received these replies, I actually went to the hardware store and bought a small 90 degree pvc pipe connector that was the exact fit to the vertical ule feed. It was kind of hard finding a 90 degree pvc pipe connector here in Japan :ninja: ...but finally snagged one for 69yen. Painted it black to match the gun...wrapped it once with tape so it fit snuggly into the vert feed and finished. That damn adapter that came with the warp to connect the hose to warp feed kept falling off as well...so I wrapped the male end twice with tape so if fit snuggly also. Looks quite professional. :cheers: Again...thank you to all and I apologize for the long read.

PG

Ratt
01-17-2007, 06:24 AM
Hey...I'm in Japan. Where in Japan are you?