Period of Product Use: Less than a month

Paintball
Experience: 7 months

Similar
Products Used: Revy hopper,empire reloader b

Marker Setup: ion with ups and pulse loader,and 50/3000 jt usa tank

Recommended Upgrades: speed feed and rf chip

Strengths: very cleanable,reverse is awsome,

Weaknesses: very new so no upgrade or shells,magnetic lid is hard to get open here and there

Review: i got this xmas morning, i went holy crap. took it out of the back, SHINY lol. nicest thing ive ever handled. so i go to the indoor near me. Pull out the batterys and air up the ion and put some balls into it. I chrono the ion. Next i went out to play and i shot some at a target. then we start playing i went like 15 BPS(amazing to me and i have slow as hell fingers) and i barerly heard anything except the sounds of guns( lol).
I shot the pulse,got shot in the pulse. Let me tell you out of all i have seen out of hoppers,this thing is easy i mean very easy to clean. then i get back out on the field and i dive into the snake and hit the hopper on the ground (not intentional) and i dont come off with a scratch or break and i dove pretty hard(hurt my stomach lol)

Conclusion: out of all the hoppers i have seen,used i like this the most. Its very nice. Let me tell you this thing is for any kind of paintball. Play woods with it and you will love it. I know you will.

Rating: 10 out of 10

jenarelJAM
01-17-2007, 02:23 AM
I like mine too, aren't they great?

dark wolf 0982
02-18-2007, 09:31 PM
they are awsome sorry for late response

benzy2
02-24-2007, 12:45 AM
Mine feeds great but as so many others have had happen I broke my shell. I emailed them today and I just have to send it in and they will fix it free. When it ran it worked great though.

dark wolf 0982
03-03-2007, 01:16 PM
mine feeds great to,howd u break the shell

don miguel
03-05-2007, 06:49 PM
everyone says DXS is going out of buisness. is that true?