PDA

View Full Version : Hate to do this but(goldwavage)

buzzboy
01-20-2007, 07:51 PM
I have always wondered just how fast the ole viking is shooting with hardcore bounce. Then I remembered that I took this video a while back so I decided to upload it. Now if somebody could goldwave this or direct me to where to get the software I would be much obliged. I must say though that I am now a little bit faster than this.

http://media.putfile.com/my-viking

StygShore
01-20-2007, 07:55 PM
serious bounce - not even sure some of them are full bolt cycles to tell you the truth

Styg

buzzboy
01-20-2007, 10:31 PM
They are actually all full cycles. It was pretty crazy how fast I could get it to go bouncing like that. :D

trevorjk
01-20-2007, 10:52 PM
for one is CPS... would be alot different with paint actually going throug the gun. try putting paint through? and no i dont have gold wave... sorry

MoeMag
01-20-2007, 11:19 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/MoeRoark/vik.jpg

First off... I have never had a Viking to check out so I really don’t know how they work.
But.
I see a double peak sound for each shot fired. Maybe a shot sound and a bolt slap sound.
Based off of the sound graph I would say that your guns timing is off. It looks like it was firing so rapidly that it just cycled the bolt without firing the main air charge.
In you fastest time which happened to be 6.0-7.0 sec in the movie I had a hard time counting but I’m going to say ~17cps. However from 6.6-6.7 you had your fastest bust of 2.5 cycles in 0.1 seconds thus max rate of 25cps, however very inconsistent.

EDIT: Those who know me, know that I am impressed with a gun that actually shoots every time you pull the trigger. If you were to actually pull the trigger at 17+bps on this gun, you would have hiccups and pauses that are not due to your fingers hitting the trigger. This is exactly what I’m talking about when I say what I do.

:cheers:

buzzboy
01-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Ok, I went back and looked at a few things. Yes the second sound is bolt slap. It's horrible when bolt backwards. The reason I think that the inconsistancy faster was because this Vik has Mac noids and I read somewhere that they can only sustain upper teens fire rates and for me Humph noids are really not a nessessity. Thanks for the sound graph though Moe.