PDA

View Full Version : How hard is it to install lvl 10 in a classic?

sup909
01-21-2007, 05:57 PM
I have a classic and I was thinking of getting the lvl upgrade. The AGD site says it is a drop in upgrade, but from the instructions on this site, and the numerous posts I have read on these forums it seems to be anything but a drop in upgrade.

I am not super mechanical, and a lot of the terminalogy I read in the stickied thread for lvl 10 help up top I had not idea what was being said.

From the looks of the picture for the lvl it looks like I could just pull the valve out of my mag, and pop the lvl 10 in, but that doesn't look like it is the case.

Miscue
01-21-2007, 06:00 PM
I have a classic and I was thinking of getting the lvl upgrade. The AGD site says it is a drop in upgrade, but from the instructions on this site, and the numerous posts I have read on these forums it seems to be anything but a drop in upgrade.

I am not super mechanical, and a lot of the terminalogy I read in the stickied thread for lvl 10 help up top I had not idea what was being said.

From the looks of the picture for the lvl it looks like I could just pull the valve out of my mag, and pop the lvl 10 in, but that doesn't look like it is the case.

It's pretty simple... just follow the directions. If something doesn't go right, then look for more help here.

Coralis
01-21-2007, 06:43 PM
I took me about 20 mins to get it up and running.

spectre184
01-21-2007, 08:11 PM
but from the instructions on this site, and the numerous posts I have read on these forums it seems to be anything but a drop in upgrade.

Reason is every gun is little different and what make work for A doesn't for B. It does work in classic valve. I put one in mine. Only problem I had was no matter what size carrier I used it still leaked and I tried several o-rings. Tunaman sent me some more o-rings and fixed leak and I got it tuned in. Haven't chopped a ball since.