Oh Christ, a Bears V. Colts Superbowl.

The end is nigh upon us!

THE MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY

VS.

My little ponies.

FIGHT!

gimp
01-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Colts all the way dude. I've lived in New England my whole life. I spent a summer in Indiana, sharing a cafeteria with the Colts. They've been my second favorite team since then.

I was gonna go to bed after the first half, the Pats were dominating. Now I'm all worked up and I can't get to sleep. What an awesome game.

Manning deserves a superbowl ring to take the focus off his ugly horse face.

grEnAlEins
01-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Colts all the way dude.
:rolleyes:
DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS!!!!!

gimp
01-21-2007, 10:31 PM
:rolleyes:
DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS!!!!!

DA BULLS DA BULLS DA BULLS DA BULLS!!!!!

grEnAlEins
01-21-2007, 10:35 PM
DA BULLS DA BULLS DA BULLS DA BULLS!!!!!
No, not so much... :(
I think I am the only Chicagoan who does not like the bulls... :(

Eagle
01-21-2007, 10:48 PM
If Mike Ditka were to play God, who would win?
It would be a close one, but it would be Mike Ditka 1000000, God 7!

Me, I wanted the Pats, but that's simply because I wanted a repeat of Super Bowl 20. But, I'm not here to cause no trouble, I'm just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle!

Glickman
01-21-2007, 11:46 PM
bears.

just to see manning cry.

gus13
01-22-2007, 01:42 AM
bears.

just to see manning cry.
:rofl:
I gotta go with the Bears on this one. I gave the Colts up at the end of the 2nd half but WOW what a comeback!! (too bad the Saints couldn'ta done the same! but oh well I'll deal!) since the Bears Knocked the Saints out and the Colts knocked the Ravens out (my 2 picks for the Super Bowl) I'm going for the Bears, lets see how the Colts D plays in this one!!

MaD_SaM
01-22-2007, 10:36 AM
No, not so much... :(
I think I am the only Chicagoan who does not like the bulls... :(

No sir you are not alone! Im not a Bulls fan my self.

"Ditka VS. a Hurricane.... Hold on, Hold on! the name of the Hurricane.... Ditka" who would win??

After the Bears have some horse meat for dinner the Colts should change the Horse shoe on there helmets to a Bear Paw!!

grEnAlEins
01-22-2007, 11:55 AM
No sir you are not alone! Im not a Bulls fan my self.
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar :cheers:

Trick question... Ditka IS God! :p

AZ_09
01-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Ah, no bears.

I wanted the saints to win. That safety was horrible for the saints.

neppo1345
01-22-2007, 06:28 PM
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar :cheers:

Trick question... Ditka IS God! :p

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/neppo1345/Ditkace.jpg

DAAAAA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS.

grEnAlEins
01-22-2007, 06:46 PM
DAAAAA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS.
:spit_take :rofl: NICE!!

MaD_SaM
01-22-2007, 07:53 PM
:headbang: Right on!! Neppo VS Ditka Who would Win???

grEnAlEins
01-22-2007, 07:57 PM
What if neppo's middle name is Ditka? :ninja:

NotKai
01-22-2007, 08:00 PM

Asking that, even in jest, is beyond blasphemous.

I could not be any more certain that da Bears will crush the Colts. I'm celebrating victory already.

grEnAlEins
01-22-2007, 08:01 PM
I could not be any more certain that da Bears will crush the Colts. I'm celebrating victory already.
To be honest, it all depends on how Rex plays... :( It might not be as certain as it seems. Although, I would love a(nother) superbowl win. I was a little late for the 1st one, I blame my parents for that though :p

NotKai
01-22-2007, 08:02 PM
To be honest, it all depends on how Rex plays... :(

And he is an every other game QB, so I'd say we timed it perfectly.

neppo1345
01-22-2007, 08:21 PM
Asking that, even in jest, is beyond blasphemous.

Agreed....

If you notice, I'm not even touching him in that picture.

I was told "You are not worthy".

93civiccpe
01-22-2007, 08:50 PM
I called the Colts vs. Bears Superbowl in week 15, and got lucky to be right. Sorry to upset the Bears following, as that was one of the best skits ever, but I'm pulling for Peyton. I think it's his time and have always been a fan of his. When he is on I don't think there's another QB who can keep up. I did like seeing Brady Bunch take a loss... in my opinion he's the lamest QB in the league who is nothing more than a product of a good team around him. But he's still got his modelling job to fall back on... what a joke.

Pzippy
01-22-2007, 08:52 PM
I want the Colts to win. It's gonna be a very tough game, but I think they can do it.

Plus, Rex Grosman is well....bad....

MaD_SaM
01-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Im sorry to tell you but the BEAR's didnt make it to the super bowl with Grossman alone!

grEnAlEins
01-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Im sorry to tell you but the BEAR's didnt make it to the super bowl with Grossman alone!
No kidding, but he needs to play well against the colts if the bears are gonna win. the OL has to play solid, and the D has gotta be perfect. I have faith that the D and lines will be peachy, but Rex has gotta play well. IDK if he will, that's all I'm sayin.

NotKai
01-23-2007, 12:22 AM
No kidding, but he needs to play well against the colts if the bears are gonna win. the OL has to play solid, and the D has gotta be perfect. I have faith that the D and lines will be peachy, but Rex has gotta play well. IDK if he will, that's all I'm sayin.

NON-BELIEVER!

grEnAlEins
01-23-2007, 12:35 AM
NON-BELIEVER!
or realist? I am just saying I have no faith in Rex. I hope the Bears crush em, I am just not sure bout Rex. Could go either way.

thecavemankevin
01-23-2007, 03:47 PM
now all we need is the cubbies to make it into the series and win like the bears are going to. if that happens, hell will freeze, planets will collide and d will be stuck in the upright position for eternity.

when was it that Marty McFly went into the future in the second movie? I guess i'll have to hold my breath for then.

MANN
01-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Da Bears are gonna lose

Da Bears are gonna lose

Nah na nah ah boo boo

Da Bears are gonna lose

:cheers:

All kidding aside IMO the colts offence and bears defense are going to deadlock each other and just burn time off the clock. The game is going to be decided by the bears offence and the colts defense. Both have been...... well less than dependent all season.

MaD_SaM
01-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Da Bears are gonna lose

Da Bears are gonna lose

Nah na nah ah boo boo

Da Bears are gonna lose

:cheers:

All kidding aside IMO the colts offence and bears defense are going to deadlock each other and just burn time off the clock. The game is going to be decided by the bears offence and the colts defense. Both have been...... well less than dependent all season.

Yea thats what i see it coming down to. Rex needs to make some passes, smart passes not stupid ones!

Glickman
01-23-2007, 05:24 PM

im a patriot fan, but if the patriots could get through the colts defense, the bears are gonna maul them

/snicker snicker

Eagle
01-23-2007, 08:49 PM
now all we need is the cubbies to make it into the series and win like the bears are going to. if that happens, hell will freeze, planets will collide and d will be stuck in the upright position for eternity.

when was it that Marty McFly went into the future in the second movie? I guess i'll have to hold my breath for then.

2015 I think it was. But that said, while I agree with wanting the cubs (I was really pulling for them this last year after both Sox's won the last 2 years) but after having been stationed in Kittery Maine when the Red Sox and Pats won a couple years ago, I can only imagine how damn annoying the citizens of Chicago would be if that happened (although Bostonians are worse in general, so who knows?)

MaD_SaM
01-24-2007, 08:47 AM
The White Sox's have a better chance of winning the series again then the Cubs do of making it to the play off's! GO SOX :hail:

slateman
01-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Sexy Rexy is gonna look so dreamy on Sunday . . .

grEnAlEins
01-24-2007, 12:32 PM
The White Sox's have a better chance of winning the series again then the Cubs do of making it to the play off's! GO SOX :hail:
:( That's all I can say about that...

MaD_SaM
01-24-2007, 01:27 PM
:rofl: i figured you would get a kick out of that one! we should have a AO-IL Cubs fans VS Sox fans day! :shooting:

grEnAlEins
01-24-2007, 01:51 PM
:rofl: i figured you would get a kick out of that one! we should have a AO-IL Cubs fans VS Sox fans day! :shooting:
:rofl: :rofl: That would kick arse!!! Shoot me a PM and we will see if we cannot get this going. I worked at a certain local field for a awhile, before the Army Corp of Engineers shut it down. But it is gonna re-open in the spring. If I am back, I can prolly get the whole thing set up, depending on if I work there again.

MaD_SaM
01-24-2007, 04:25 PM
Hell yea im down for an AO-IL meet and greet!

grEnAlEins
01-24-2007, 08:06 PM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9084/hahabrees6dr.jpg (http://imageshack.us)