PDA

View Full Version : NPPL-Huntington Beach Throw Together Team

KingCocker
01-22-2007, 04:48 AM
Hi All,
Just thought I'd post and see who may be interested in playing NPPL Huntington Beach in March as a Throw Together Team. I thought it may be neat if we can show people that AGD and WGP markers are still capable in contending in the tournament circuit. Win or loose, I think this event would be fun to play. I calculated the fees, if we can get 10 people max roster, it would cost us about $210 each person, BUT... we will have to pay by Jan. 29th. I guess the best way we can do this is to all meet up on Sunday 28th @ SC Village Arena and give our money to the most trusted AO member whoever that is and have him/her collect the monies and to pay online the day of registration. Anyone think they might be interested? Likewise, after paying the fees, maybe we should schedule weekly or monthly practices before the tournament. Either case, please give me some of your input. :)
Interested.
1. KingCocker

d4m4don3
01-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Well,

I'm a recballer at heart. But I do love a good speedball game. :D

Are they even going to allow rt valved mags in NPPL?

I think you'd have to compete with a Pneu, Electro Pneu, or an E to be any close to NPPL's single shot per pull rule. Sure you could adjust the pressure on your tank but I don't know if it 'll be enough.

Some of the guys here are already on teams do so they'll be commited.

As for me I don't really like playing in Tourneys, drama, politics, pressure, and commitment to practices etc. I play 4 fun but once someone throws their money in it changes the stakes.

Good luck though. :cheers: