PDA

View Full Version : ULT is amazing

punkncat
01-23-2007, 07:14 PM
I know this has been said, done, and redone many times...

I just tuned in the ULT I got with a trade and I cannot believe how nice it is. I had read all the posts, seen the vids, etc, and just didn't think it was all that, until I tried it myself.

This is the bomb!!! Very impressed with this upgrade.

I assume that this will also eliminate the special chrono procedure required with the RT on/off?
I haven't been to the chrono with it yet.....too lazy to set mine up. :D

Carbon Blue
01-23-2007, 07:29 PM
I believe you should still chrono the same old way. fire hold hold release fire. Atleast i do? :confused:

luke
01-23-2007, 07:33 PM
I know this has been said, done, and redone many times...

I just tuned in the ULT I got with a trade and I cannot believe how nice it is. I had read all the posts, seen the vids, etc, and just didn't think it was all that, until I tried it myself.

:D

Your 1/2 way there. :D ;)

athomas
01-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Most of the time, the difference in velocities between just firing and hold-release firing using a ULT is less than with a regular on-off assembly. Fields require the rt chono procedure for safety reasons just because they have to make sure your gun is compliant.

wjr
01-23-2007, 09:01 PM
Was my ULT defective or something? I didn't like mine at all. I actually like my classic valve with a rt on-off more then I liked my emag valve with a ULT.

Mabye I'm crazy. :tard:

Good to hear you like yours though. :clap:

punkncat
01-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Your 1/2 way there. :D ;)

Reference to a pnuemag perhaps?

StygShore
01-24-2007, 12:24 AM
Had 2 ULT's - th eone I had on an Intelliframe setup was pretty nice, and just made the trigger softwer for me.

The one I had with an RPG frame setup just flat out ripped , I could outshoot my revvy pretty easy without some massive input or anything ( 800 input )

Styg

SpecialBlend2786
01-24-2007, 02:03 PM
I always had a hard time deciding whether I liked the feel of the ULT better then the stock RT. I like em both

onedude36
01-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Reference to a pnuemag perhaps?
no. luke does trigger stop mods and a new sear pivot hole (kinda) for a shorter pull. check out his site.