View Full Version : Just a preview

robnix
01-24-2007, 11:03 PM
A little tease if you will...

http://www.willenbergs.com/images/mags/12th-tease.jpg

etjoyride
01-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Was this really necessary???

/waits impatiently for the rest of the pics.

mobsterboy
01-24-2007, 11:09 PM
thats a new one...
football themed guns...

robnix
01-24-2007, 11:13 PM
Was this really necessary???

/waits impatiently for the rest of the pics.

You mean like this one?

http://www.willenbergs.com/images/mags/12th-mag.jpg

Big Boy
01-24-2007, 11:15 PM
BOOOOO seahawks.

surfbum
01-24-2007, 11:46 PM
*twiddle thumbs*

personman
01-24-2007, 11:48 PM
sooo... do you work for the post office?

nate2k191
01-24-2007, 11:53 PM
you only have a few more days for jan MOTM...

Triangle
01-24-2007, 11:59 PM
This is relevant to my interests.

REDRT
01-25-2007, 12:04 AM
Reminds me of a certain Steve Miller song. ;)

paintballfiend
01-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Makes me want to toss the ol' pig-skin around.

gus13
01-25-2007, 03:16 AM
Not a Fan of the Seahawks, but it looks pretty good from what little you've allowed us to see.

Lenny
01-25-2007, 03:38 AM
College football's my thing (it's still about the game more than the salary), but that still looks sweet! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

FooTemps
01-25-2007, 05:25 AM
Go 12th man!

nice themed mag you got there.

(disappointed in the seahawks... again)

BOOOOO seahawks.
STFU... They're a good team although it was obvious they weren't taking the NFC.

/stupid Leavy stole the superbowl away from us anyway
//thank god we're getting a new line
///hopefully they're bigger and will prove to be better than this year's
////Josh Brown is awesome (best clinch kicker)

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 06:56 AM
great way to rip off texas A&M, get your own damned traditions.

and yes, youve been ALLOWED to use it. Your program is paying us, and when that idiotic settlement runs out, im pretty shure the plug will be pulled.

btw who did he anno.....im sure the AD migh be interested in it...

Triangle
01-25-2007, 06:58 AM

and yes, youve been ALLOWED to use it. Your program is paying us, and when that idiotic settlement runs out, im pretty shure the plug will be pulled.

Wow, you're pretty amazing.
Will anything ever be good enough for you?

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 06:59 AM
Dude, seattle is ripping off a nearly hundred year old texas A&M tradition by doing all this twelfth man crap. It pisses people like me(and the other 50,000 people on campus, and the thousands and thousands of alumni) off.

So bugger off right next to he seachickens.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 07:31 AM
Dude, seattle is ripping off a nearly hundred year old texas A&M tradition by doing all this twelfth man crap. It pisses people like me(and the other 50,000 people on campus, and the thousands and thousands of alumni) off.

So bugger off right next to he seachickens.

Deal with it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/gifs/onoz-1.gif

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Deal with it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/gifs/onoz-1.gif

Fortunatly, i dont have to, our legal department already did.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 07:37 AM
Fortunatly, i dont have to, our legal department already did.

Then you've got nothing to worry about Mr Grumpy!
Let the guy enjoy his mag, and stop raining on his parade. :)

Besides. A&M Sucks.

All about the Longhorns.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 07:50 AM
Then you've got nothing to worry about Mr Grumpy!
Let the guy enjoy his mag, and stop raining on his parade. :)

Besides. A&M Sucks.

All about the Longhorns.

yeah, keep telling yourself that and then look at how that game turned out....

I think it was about....oh 12-7 WHOOP!, tu can jump up and bite it. Course they couldn even beat Kstate....and let baylor score 30 something points on them...

We pwn them at BBall, beat them at football....sounds like its been all about the ags this year.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 07:54 AM
yeah, keep telling yourself that and then looka t how that game turned out....

I think it was about....oh 12-7 WHOOP!, tu can jump up and bite it.

We pwn them at BBall, beat them at football....sounds like its been all about the ags this year.

Wait, what?
Watch your step around those bon fires, big guy.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/UT-Tower-in-Orange.jpg

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 07:55 AM
Wait, what?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/UT-Tower-in-Orange.jpg

.....you have a belltower....we have one to. Im happy for you, have an e-cookie. So are you a sip or jsut a tshirt fan?

ricwhic414
01-25-2007, 07:55 AM
I should turn my pneu-mag into a Bears Mag and it will smash Seahawk marker

Triangle
01-25-2007, 07:57 AM
.....you have a belltower....we have one to. Im happy for you, have an e-cookie. So are you a sip or jsut a tshirt fan?

I've got some Alumni buddies who don't think very high of the A&M students.
Couldn't imagine why :)

I'm sorry to hear about the guys you lost in the bonfires.

We lost some people too.

.............Laughing so hard at you.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 08:08 AM
You sorry little bastard, you just stepped ove a line that even lowlifes like techies dont step over.

You just moved from talking smack to making fun of a tragedy that killed twelve people. You can go straight to hell and rot were scum like you belongs for that. There was no call for that, you have no right to say it.

i wish this forum had an ignore button, youlld be on the list in a heart beat. I actualy hit the report button for that. Theres 0 reason for that crap, I dont care how old you are.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 08:11 AM
You sorry little bastard, you just stepped ove a line that even lowlifes like techies dont step over.

You just moved from talking smack to making fun of a tragedy that killed twelve people. You can go straight to hell and rot were scum like you belongs for that. There was no call for that, you have no right to say it.

i wish this forum had an ignore button, youlld be on the list in a heart beat.

This forum has an ignore button. :cool:

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 08:12 AM
ahha I had never seen it. Goodbye to that useless drivle. I realy hope you feel happy with yourself you amoral little jerk.

MaD_SaM
01-25-2007, 08:38 AM
I should turn my pneu-mag into a Bears Mag and it will smash Seahawk marker

Same way Da Bear's smashed them in the Playoff's!

Triangle
01-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Same way Da Bear's smashed them in the Playoff's!
Go Chargers :(

thecavemankevin
01-25-2007, 08:53 AM

GHEY111!!! I TELL YOU :D

rkjunior303
01-25-2007, 11:27 AM

Go Patrio.... crap.

Altimas
01-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Go Raiders!! Wait...WTF am I saying!? :shooting: :eek:

Triangle
01-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Go Raiders!! Wait...WTF am I saying!? :shooting: :eek:
SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
http://www.livejournal.com/userpic/31173902/437142

Rudz
01-25-2007, 12:07 PM
I dunno whatcha talkin bout....eagles all the way..and college? USC FTW!!!!!! Now what?

MANN
01-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Colts and Vols all the way. I guess the vols are out so Go Colts!

Triangle
01-25-2007, 12:10 PM
This thread is now about football.

MANN
01-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Untill we get more pics it is.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 12:18 PM
I want to say that I can't believe that my Chargers broke my heart AGAIN this year, but I'd by lying if I thought they'd go to the superbowl.

MANN
01-25-2007, 12:22 PM
I thought for sure they would blow past the NE. NE is good, but it seems that they always have luck on their side, and can sneak by their opponents

neppo1345
01-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Anno looks real good, not a seahawks fan but I still can't wait to see it.

I think you need to cry some more.

/Seriously.
//Cry.

MaD_SaM
01-25-2007, 12:27 PM
GO BEARS!!!

http://www.fantasticmemorabilia.com/images_mm/frt-PANOMON650.jpg

Colt's who?

robnix
01-25-2007, 12:45 PM

You will. There were a couple of changes from the original pics, I should have some more by this weekend.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 12:46 PM
You will. There were a couple of changes from the original pics, I should have some more by this weekend.
Don't let taxggie get you down.
I think he's on his period or something.

mobsterboy
01-25-2007, 12:48 PM
Don't let taxggie get you down.
I think he's on his period or something.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
...pwned

MANN
01-25-2007, 12:50 PM

Seriously the preview looks hot. you are going to give the "nightmare before Xmag" a run for his money. You have my vote in MOTM because I have always wanted to do a theme gun, but will not be able to afford it untill I finish college.

GO COLTS!!! Beat the Bears!!!

robnix
01-25-2007, 12:50 PM

You should record this post into a wav file and play it back at full volume so you can hear just how whiny you sound. Now don't you have some yells to lead or something?

glickstue
01-25-2007, 12:54 PM
I want to say that I can't believe that my Chargers broke my heart AGAIN this year, but I'd by lying if I thought they'd go to the superbowl.

The Chargers always choke...

Watching that game made me feel sick :cry: , I actually thought they might make it back to the Superbowl this year.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 12:57 PM

Watching that game made me feel sick :cry: , I actually thought they might make it back to the Superbowl this year.
Aint that truth.

but back on topic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/fireishot.jpg

neppo1345
01-25-2007, 01:05 PM
Aint that truth.

but back on topic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/fireishot.jpg

What's that guy running fro....

Ohhhhh

http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~shepsosb/bonfire.jpg

Triangle
01-25-2007, 01:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/1167575564184.jpg

grEnAlEins
01-25-2007, 02:01 PM
This forum has an ignore button. :cool:
:rofl: :rofl: That exchange made me giggle...

but seriously guys, it is all about the ILLINI! :headbang:

behemoth
01-25-2007, 02:04 PM
See, If the browns won the superbowl, that fire would be extinguished, by the cold coming from hell.

cyrus-the-virus
01-25-2007, 02:04 PM
Seattle Sea Chickens!!!!

/ where the hell did I get 411 posts....

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 03:20 PM
You know what, If I realy gave to craps about what you jakcasses thought of me, you might have some effect. The only one that bothers me is triangle, and that was for the assanine bonfire comment. Personaly, I want to know were he goes to school, they must teach classes in doochebaggery on regular basis. Well that and how to sound like an idiot.....

I still say to the creator of the gun, way to ripoff a trademark of Texas A&M, and try to claim a tradition as your own. Maybe youll write yourself a fight song to the "eyes of texas" and start yelling boomer-seahawk across your stadium :D.

btw, thats dukes bonfire isnt it? only other large one i know of. Ours is still bigger:

http://studentbonfire.com/pictures/2006/burn/08.jpg

Triangle
01-25-2007, 03:22 PM
You know what, If I realy gave to craps about what you jakcasses thought of me, you might have some effect. The only one that bothers me is triangle, and that was for the assanine bonfire comment. Personaly, I want to know were he goes to school, they must teach classes in doochebaggery on regular basis. Well that and how to sound like an idiot.....

I still say to the creator of the gun, way to ripoff a trademark of Texas A&M, and try to claim a tradition as your own. Maybe youll write yourself a fight song to the "eyes of texas" and start yelling boomer-seahawk across your stadium :D.

Are you still talking sally?

Your college level education is really showing in your posts.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Your lack of class shows everytime you post. Were do you go to school triangle, or is it that your some little highschool brat talking out of his *** again..

Triangle
01-25-2007, 03:25 PM
Your lack of class shows everytime you post. Were do you go to school triangle, or is it that your some little highschool brat talking out of his *** again..

I went to UCSD :)

I thought you had blocked me?
Not smart enough to find that option?

wimag
01-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Are you still talking sally?

Your college level education is really showing in your posts.

hows it going ? meds losing their affect or just bumming cause your girl thinks you are a tool and waste of oxygen. Probably both.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 03:27 PM
hows it going ? meds losing their affect or just bumming cause your girl thinks you are a tool and waste of oxygen. Probably both.

Oooooooh! Sup Wimag!

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 03:28 PM
I went to UCSD :)

I thought you had blocked me?
Not smart enough to find that option?

It's not worth the time, It just tells me you've posted crap, but i cant read the message. I was hoping for the option of being able to not see any of it.

neppo1345
01-25-2007, 03:29 PM
btw, thats dukes bonfire isnt it? only other large one i know of. Ours is still bigger:

http://studentbonfire.com/pictures/2006/burn/08.jpg

Yeah, when it's not falling over on people.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Yeah, when it's not falling over on people.

Youre worse than triangle...

My god you people have no respect for the dead.....

What a bunch of ********. Ya'll are liking talking t bad 5 year olds. I realy hope you and he burn in hell for that. Good lord....

Triangle
01-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Youre worse than triangle...

My god you people have no respect for the dead.....

What a bunch of ********. Ya'll are liking talking t bad 5 year olds. I realy hope you and he burn in hell for that. Good lord....

Did they drop any good loot?

Rudz
01-25-2007, 03:33 PM

I kno your glad he's single, but he doesn't swing that way wimag....and only things coming outa texas are steers and *****s bwhahahaha

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Im glad AO has now degenerated into a poorly moderated version of pbnation.

Ya'll are a real bunch of classless, arrogant, SOB's.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 03:37 PM

I'm glad that you feel like you're some sort of veteran AO member, and that you've been here long enough to make that statement :)

BRB, I've got some A&M guys on the grill.

neppo1345
01-25-2007, 03:39 PM
I'm glad that you feel like you're some sort of veteran AO member, and that you've been here long enough to make that statement :)

I'll take mine extra crispy...

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 03:40 PM

I've been here long enough to know what it was like before you drug up. The forums USED to be halfway decent.

Rudz
01-25-2007, 03:41 PM

You start running your mouth then cry when we shove it down your throat..robnix didn't do a damn thing to you, and you bash his gun, go to hell you pom pom waving homo.....

Triangle
01-25-2007, 03:42 PM
I've been here long enough to know what it was like before you drug up. The forums USED to be halfway decent.

Naw, I've been here in one name or another since 2000. You're full of it.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 03:44 PM
You start running your mouth then cry when we shove it down your throat..robnix didn't do a damn thing to you, and you bash his gun, go to hell you pom pom waving homo.....

Why dont you go to hell. I made some trash talk about a damned gun, Neppo and triangle started the offensive ****. It was all in good fun for my part until you to dooche bags opened your mouth.

neppo1345

They still are.

/Then someone complains.
//We simply carry on a tradition.
///and flame him to death.

Triangle
Why dont you go to hell. I made some trash talk about a damned gun, You and triangle started the offensive ****. It was all in good fun for my part until you to dooche bags oened your mouth.

I can't hear you over the sound of delicious BBQ.

neppo1345
01-25-2007, 03:46 PM
I can't hear you over the sound of delicious BBQ.

Whats the difference between a pizza and an A&M student?

MaD_SaM
01-25-2007, 03:46 PM
They still are.

/Then someone complains.

http://studentbonfire.com/pictures/2006/burn/08.jpg Or bond fire them to death!

SCpoloRicker
01-25-2007, 03:48 PM
Uh... guys...

/lotta teh hardcore from some newer folks
//Triangle fanclub, lighten up

Dubstar112
01-25-2007, 03:48 PM
holy christ does every post get hijacked nowdays? :tard:

Either way the seahawks theme works pretty well i believe. I mean, the blue looks awesome in itself. I started to read the first line of the battery pack, but I cant make the rest out. I need some glasses. I DEMAND better pics :)

Rudz
01-25-2007, 03:49 PM
U want us to stop? The stfu and don't post...numbnut...

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 03:52 PM
So is this your forum now?

What have yall formed a club for the purposes of sounding like fools.......

I have no problem with an immense amount of shat talking, but it's generaly accepted in semi-mature setting there are lines.....peoples deaths usualy cross that line.

wimag
01-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Oooooooh! Sup Wimag!

nada, just watching your trend of a slow melt down, then ban, then new accounts, same old same old.

CoolHand
01-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Why dont you go to hell. I made some trash talk about a damned gun, Neppo and triangle started the offensive ****. It was all in good fun for my part until you to dooche bags opened your mouth.

I get a kick out of this post right here.

What he's saying is - "I meant to insult someone else, but since it was ME speaking, no one should take offense. Now, you say anything at all offensive towards me though, LOOK OUT 'cause I am sally outrage and I am on the rag."

Basically, he's from TA&M, so everyone else must:

1) Support whatever he says and bag on whatever he thinks worthy of scorn.
2) Everyone must mourn the loss of some folks who were crushed by a huge fire that they built as though there were Medal of Honor winners.
3) Everyone must respect his authoritah!!!!!!!11!!!

Obviously, Triangle is yanking your chain because you're losing your mind over it, not because he has any allegiances for or against TA&M.

So, to sum up, what is ACTUALLY happening here, is that you have been identified as hot head by a few of the more impish members of AO, and they are mercilessly rattling your cage, just to hear you screech. At this point, everyone but you knows that you're being run around in circles, so the only course of action you have left to save face and win the argument is to simply STFU.

Fail at that, and you fail at the internets.

:cheers: :rofl: :ninja:

robnix
01-25-2007, 04:03 PM

No, we'd rather get the db level over 125, continue to set records for opposing team false starts, and watch the NFL implement crowd noise rules because of how disruptive we are.

See, we would have been cool sharing the whole 12th man thing, what we do here for it and what you do there aren't the same in any aspect. In a weird way though, we could have been football step brothers. But no, after over 22 years of us doing our 12th man thing, your university has to come along and cause a ruckus the week before we go to the Super Bowl. That was pretty weak, way to rain on our parade and get some sympathy up here.

To be short, we're not mad at the Aggie fan, but your administration has no win.

behemoth
01-25-2007, 04:05 PM
...ownage...

Ryan,

I thank you.

-Josh

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 04:06 PM
I get a kick out of this post right here.

What he's saying is - "I meant to insult someone else, but since it was ME speaking, no one should take offense. Now, you say anything at all offensive towards me though, LOOK OUT 'cause I am sally outrage and I am on the rag."

Basically, he's from TA&M, so everyone else must:

1) Support whatever he says and bag on whatever he thinks worthy of scorn.
2) Everyone must mourn the loss of some folks who were crushed by a huge fire that they built as though there were Medal of Honor winners.
3) Everyone must respect his authoritah!!!!!!!11!!!

Obviously, Triangle is yanking your chain because you're losing your mind over it, not because he has any allegiances for or against TA&M.

So, to sum up, what is ACTUALLY happening here, is that you have been identified as hot head by a few of the more impish members of AO, and they are mercilessly rattling your cage, just to hear you screech. At this point, everyone but you knows that you're being run around in circles, so the only course of action you have left to save face and win the argument is to simply STFU.

Fail at that, and you fail at the internets.

:cheers: :rofl: :ninja:

Damn coolhand.... no.

All i wanted was for people not to make joke about peoples deaths. It's offensive, and not just as an aggie. I would equate it to making jokes about belltowers to a t-sip. Thats what pissed me off.

Rudnix has already received a pm from me explaining my original intention of talking a little t-rash. I only get hot headed when people intentionaly say things to be offensive......

BTW, did you ship my frame today?

Pneumagger
01-25-2007, 04:07 PM

Choke? How do you think I feel about My Bucks? I think OSU was drugged.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 04:08 PM

Sup Joe, late to the parrty as always...

behemoth
01-25-2007, 04:09 PM

Joe,

how many times do we have to tell you.

The REAL Buckeyes were in Tijuana, sipping on Tekillya.

Those were hired actors.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 04:11 PM
No, we'd rather get the db level over 125, continue to set records for opposing team false starts, and watch the NFL implement crowd noise rules because of how disruptive we are.

See, we would have been cool sharing the whole 12th man thing, what we do here for it and what you do there aren't the same in any aspect. In a weird way though, we could have been football step brothers. But no, after over 22 years of us doing our 12th man thing, your university has to come along and cause a ruckus the week before we go to the Super Bowl. That was pretty weak, way to rain on our parade and get some sympathy up here.

To be short, we're not mad at the Aggie fan, but your administration has no win.

Bad timing, no lie there. The whole point of the suit was valid, Seattle ownership WAS making money of our trade mark, but timing sucked big time....

Youlld be suprised how many people that were ALOT more pissed off about the whole thing than I was agreed on the timing issue to. There was very little support on our end for i going down when it did(should have waited until after the superbowl at minimum to say a word.). I guess the jokewould have been more apreciated if you hung around FB message boards more during that time...

What the hell is"Tekillya"

Triangle
01-25-2007, 04:14 PM

A more humorous way of saying Tequila.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 04:15 PM

Wha are you griping about, did you catch the holiday bowl? I'll take a beating in the NC game over that any day...

behemoth
01-25-2007, 04:15 PM
Bad timing, no lie there. The whole point of the suit was valid, Seattle ownership WAS making money of our trade mark, but timing sucked big time....

Youlld be suprised how many people that were ALOT more pissed off about the whole thing than I was agreed on the timing issue to. There was very little support on our end for i going down when it did(should have waited until after the superbowl at minimum to say a word.). I guess the jokewould have been more apreciated if you hung around FB message boards more during that time...

Tequila?

Te-kill-ya.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 04:17 PM
I thought so but was curious. kind of like trying to intepret what my rommae was saying when he came home having a "pissed off japanese minnow farmer" at the shot bar........imagine a big redneck saying that plastered.....

all i caught was it had sloshka...

behemoth
01-25-2007, 04:18 PM
I thought so but was curious. kind of like trying to intepret what my rommae was saying when he came home having a "pissed off japanese minnow farmer" at the shot bar........imagine a big redneck saying that plastered.....

all i caught was it had sloshka...
http://www.barnonedrinks.com/recipes/cocktails/p/pissedoffjapaneseminnowfarmer.html

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 04:20 PM
http://www.barnonedrinks.com/recipes/cocktails/p/pissedoffjapaneseminnowfarmer.html

I know what it is now, they taste horrible......It was the drunken part that made it funny.

CoolHand
01-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Damn coolhand.... no.

All i wanted was for people not to make joke about peoples deaths. It's offensive, and not just as an aggie. I would equate it to making jokes about belltowers to a t-sip. Thats what pissed me off.

Rudnix has already received a pm from me explaining my original intention of talking a little t-rash. I only get hot headed when people intentionaly say things to be offensive......

BTW, did you ship my frame today?

Alright, retracted. Every time I fire off a good one, I always feel bad about it afterwards. Even when I blew up at DM, and I honestly STILL think he had that one coming.

Also, not yet, but I will be tonight when I get home from work.

/Assuming you're the Imp frame guy, right?
//If not, PM me as I've forgotten.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 04:28 PM
Yeah, and like I sadi in the email im not stressing over it. as long as i know the retards at the po havent lost it, im not in any huge hurry. Said it mainly to give you a hard time :ninja: .

Robnix your pms are full, ill jsut post it here:

Is the body a lighter powder than the rail btw, or is it a lighting issue?

I realy wish some of yall were around here, Im going to have access to a 5000$ camera and a fully outfitted photo lab, it would be nice to get high res pics of this kind of thing.

Triangle
01-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Yeah, and like I sadi in the email im not stressing over it. as long as i know the retards at the po havent lost it, im not in any huge hurry. Said it mainly to give you a hard time :ninja: .

I realy wish some of yall were around here, Im going to have access to a 5000$ camera and a fully outfitted photo lab, it would be nice to get high res pics of this kind of thing.

The Aluminum of the Emag lowers and the ULE body are different, they take anno differently.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 04:36 PM
But they usualy canbe matched reasonably well. I honestly think what im seeing is an issue with my monitor or the lighting from the camera showing a tiny thing realy well.

that or he did it ever so subtly on purpose. It actualy looks pretty cool(the feedneck is the same way, the band is a barker blue), a two tone without beina fade or very stark.

robnix
01-25-2007, 04:41 PM

The body is lighter than the rail, yes. There are two fades, one from the bottom of the frame to the rail, and one from the tip of the barrel the the body. The tip of the barrel matches the darker color, and the bottom of the frame matches the body. It works very well together.

I'll get a full picture of both sides tonight maybe.

txaggie08
01-25-2007, 04:42 PM
Thats gonna look friggin sweet....

RogueFactor
01-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Looks cool to me :cool: ...who did the lasering?

robnix
01-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Looks cool to me :cool: ...who did the lasering?

It's a PrecisionPB/OddPB job.

behemoth
01-25-2007, 05:09 PM
It's a PrecisionPB/OddPB job.

Now tell us...

You've gotten the marker back, and everything looks okay?

First time around?

robnix
01-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Now tell us...

You've gotten the marker back, and everything looks okay?

First time around?

All the lasering lines up as it should and looks great. The colors match very well, and Lorne did a nice job hiding some scratches on the valve with some laser work. The only part that was redone was the trigger, and that wasn't because of any issue, the first color chosen simply didn't work out the way we thought it would. It was green and simply didn't fit the overall color scheme.

I have it at home now, I'm waiting on a spring and detent for the selector switch before I do the final reassembly. It's been assembled once and fires mechanically just like I remember though.

CKY_Alliance
01-25-2007, 05:31 PM
They still are.

/Then someone complains.

I see what you did there..

thread gave me a good laugh...

wow im late.

behemoth
01-25-2007, 05:32 PM
All the lasering lines up as it should and looks great. The colors match very well, and Lorne did a nice job hiding some scratches on the valve with some laser work. The only part that was redone was the trigger, and that wasn't because of any issue, the first color chosen simply didn't work out the way we thought it would. It was green and simply didn't fit the overall color scheme.

I have it at home now, I'm waiting on a spring and detent for the selector switch before I do the final reassembly. It's been assembled once and fires mechanically just like I remember though.

Just wondering.

From what we've heard, Lorne does some top notch work, but rick's anno is less that desirable (i'm sure he has his off days)

So, i just wanted to make sure everything came out well for you.

And since it did, congrats.

robnix
01-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Just wondering.

From what we've heard, Lorne does some top notch work, but rick's anno is less that desirable (i'm sure he has his off days)

So, i just wanted to make sure everything came out well for you.

And since it did, congrats.

I have no complaints. To quote my wife, who looks at my paintball stuff with an uncompassionate and sometimes derisive eye: "Oh my! That's amazing! You're going to play with that?"

geekwarrior
01-25-2007, 05:41 PM
I have no complaints. To quote my wife, who looks at my paintball stuff with an uncompassionate and sometimes derisive eye: "Oh my! That's amazing! You're going to play with that?"

that made me laugh, prob because I know were you're coming from. :p

edit: btw, it took me 3 tries, but I finally got a decent result from the creme brulee recipe :dance:

robnix
01-25-2007, 05:47 PM
that made me laugh, prob because I know were you're coming from. :p

edit: btw, it took me 3 tries, but I finally got a decent result from the creme brulee recipe :dance:

Awesome, creme brulee rules!

CKY_Alliance
01-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Awesome, creme brulee rules!

O my, this thread has officially been on every topic possible and back again.

robnix
01-25-2007, 06:46 PM
O my, this thread has officially been on every topic possible and back again.

We came this >< close to pie!

Pneumagger
01-25-2007, 08:31 PM
worst thread Hijack ever.

behemoth
01-25-2007, 08:38 PM
worst thread Hijack ever.

Again, late to the party.

Sudz
01-25-2007, 09:20 PM
so can i see pics of the whole gun or not?

behemoth
01-25-2007, 09:21 PM

Sup?

geekwarrior
01-25-2007, 10:03 PM

are you the female counter part to rudz?

behemoth
01-25-2007, 10:34 PM
are you the female counter part to rudz?

I was thinking the same thing...

warbeak2099
01-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Can someone explain to me what the bonfire deal is about?

/doesn't follow any kind of football whatsoever
//will urinate on anyone who challenges masculinity

FooTemps
01-25-2007, 11:26 PM
I lost respect for Rex Grossman when he got a 0 quarterback rating one game... that's just disgusting, he shouldn't deserve to be in the superbowl. Otherwise bears are okay except I'm sore about the Seahawks losing.

So wanna give us some stats on that emag?

robnix
01-26-2007, 12:12 AM
I tried taking pictures tonight, but the flash keeps the fade from showing as well. I'll get some nice ones on Saturday when I can get it outdoors.

Rudz
01-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Hi sudz I'm rudz......

/ YA RLY

thecavemankevin
01-26-2007, 09:24 AM

Hi sudz I'm rudz......

/ YA RLY

ghey?

/ YA RLY!:)

Triangle
01-26-2007, 09:52 AM
ghey?

/ YA RLY!:)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/StaticKnight/1169813719697.gif

Rudz
01-26-2007, 10:13 AM
Boooooo

txaggie08
01-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Can someone explain to me what the bonfire deal is about?

TAMU had a tradition about buildng bonfires and burning them right before the annual A&M -tu game. It started in the early 1900's , got as big as 109 feet in 69, then was brought back down to 65. In '99, due to several issues(im not going into that), the stack collapsed early in the morning shortly before its completion. It killed twelve people when it did so who were on the stack working.

http://www.tamu.edu/bonfire-commission/reports/history/1969-01.jpg

The first picture i linked is actualy the 50 foot stack we built off campus this year. The university has not allowed us to have another on campus on since '99, but since '01 an iff-campus group has built and burned a stack of similar shape, but vastly superior structural integrity. Essentialy we corrected ALL the problems bnfire commission said could not be, and have not an accident larger than a bruis or scrap in 6 bonfires.

My issue with them making jokes was this- by doing so your making jokes about twelve peoples deaths. Be kinda like making jokes about ym dad having a heart attack, or someone mother being in a car accident, 'just not something civilised people do. Please dont start the shat storm again, I just answered his question....

CKY_Alliance
01-26-2007, 05:14 PM
TAMU had a tradition about buildng bonfires and burning them right before the annual A&M -tu game. It started in the early 1900's , got as big as 109 feet in 69, then was brought back down to 65. In '99, due to several issues(im not going into that), the stack collapsed early in the morning shortly before its completion. It killed twelve people when it did so who were on the stack working.

http://www.tamu.edu/bonfire-commission/reports/history/1969-01.jpg

The first picture i linked is actualy the 50 foot stack we built off campus this year. The university has not allowed us to have another on campus on since '99, but since '01 an iff-campus group has built and burned a stack of similar shape, but vastly superior structural integrity. Essentialy we corrected ALL the problems bnfire commission said could not be, and have not an accident larger than a bruis or scrap in 6 bonfires.

My issue with them making jokes was this- by doing so your making jokes about twelve peoples deaths. Be kinda like making jokes about ym dad having a heart attack, or someone mother being in a car accident, 'just not something civilised people do. Please dont start the shat storm again, I just answered his question....

They were trying to build a huge FIRE, something we have a special group of people just to prevent...why should we feel bad..we didn't know them anyway.

So they were crushed..not burned...hmm not sure which is worse.

PsychoBaller
01-27-2007, 03:16 AM
A little tease if you will...

http://www.willenbergs.com/images/mags/12th-tease.jpg

In attempt to save this thread...

Regardless of the Team-Oriented Paintjob... What kind of paintjob was done to get such effects of niceness? Airbrush, light Laser Engraving, hand done paintjob of sorts?

Kudos for the quality of detail.

-baller

txaggie08
01-27-2007, 07:46 AM
I wasnt trying to re-derail, I answered a questin, and someone had to get in the parting shot....enough, I understand you, drop it.

That looks like lazer btw, I think he mentioned earlier it was.

Lohman446
01-27-2007, 08:25 AM
When a group of young people do an incredibly stupid thing and someone is killed in the process it is a tragedy. However, when mentioning that it was poor planning results in whines about no respect for the dead, etc, and then doing it some more, it becomes assanine.

txaggie08
01-27-2007, 08:27 AM
Making tacky jokes about people dying is rude. Now if you want to talk about why I'll talk about why(preferably in a different thread). There commentary had nothing to do with realities, they were trying to be ugly to get my goat.

Regardless, please drop the subject, it's run into the ground.

Lupis Fidelis
01-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Get over it!

Your problem is that you seem to want to have the last word on this matter.... You won't get it.

Can't wait to see more pics!

SCpoloRicker
01-29-2007, 03:40 PM
I demand that my opinion be recognized!!11eleventy!