PDA

View Full Version : So, do i have a ULT kit?

bigguy
01-25-2007, 12:03 AM
ok, i'm new to mags.

Let me know if i'm understandng this right.

the on/off is the small brass square on the valve it'self. (it has the little pin sticking out)...right?

How do i know if it is a ULT one...if i do...is that good? What does the ULT do exactally? someone pm me and post here?

nate2k191
01-25-2007, 12:18 AM
http://store.airgun.com/images/product/large/lg_358.jpg

thats what it looks like - the brass thing.

It makes the trigger pull much lighter. I'd say its good to have one.

AGD says: "The ULE trigger pull kit allows you to drop the trigger pull weight of your gun to 15 ounces! Easy installation / Drop-In retrofit for X-Valves, Emag Valves or Modified Retro-Valves.** NOT suitable for use with Automag/Classic/Minimag Valves."

if its a ULT you will be able to unscrew the brass cylinder into 2 pieces and there will be shims that go in between them.

Tony Montana
01-25-2007, 09:18 AM
A way you could tell without even taking it out of the valve is by looking at the silver pin in the center of the brass sqaure. If it is ULT, it will look like a cylinder with a small hole in the center, and it tends to fall out a lot if you turn the valve upside down. If it is the stock on/off, it will look like just a solid silver pin.

bigguy
01-25-2007, 11:05 AM
hmm...well i'm in school right now so i'll have to take a look at it.
i know when i pull my on/off (the square brass part) off, the pin stays in the valve.

if i don't have one...should i get one even though i'm gonig to pneumag it in about a month?

nate2k191
01-25-2007, 02:09 PM
if the pin stays in with the whole brass cylinder taken out, then it is NOT a ULT.

As for buying one before you get a pnuemag - I'm not sure if pnuemags use ULT's or not. if they don't use ULT's i wouldnt buy one for a months worth of use.

Pzippy
01-25-2007, 05:13 PM
I had this very same question. Thanks guys. (And good luck finding out, bigguy!)