PDA

View Full Version : Cocker=Shelved....

KamikazePenguin
01-01-2002, 10:37 PM
I got a 2k2 vertical feed cocker about four days ago. I slapped a vertical Max-Flow reg on there as well as a chrome ANS pnues. reg and a chrome ANS 3-way. The gun runs at about 250psi bone stock, and seems to be fairly efficient. I used it all day with no breaks last sunday, and i must say i'm impressed with the gun, it far exceeds any previous year of autococker (aside from the 2k1s, it's more or less the same as a 2k1 as far as I can tell)

That having been said, after using my new autococker for a day, I will continue to use my chrome minimag as my primary gun. It is smaller, more compact, easier to handle (feels less cumbersome...because it is smaller), and maintains a tighter consistancy (+/-3 FPS). My minimag is about 2 years old, stock (including the stock frame, until i get a chrome iZ-grip) and i couldn't be happier with it.

Though I am glad to have a very nice backup gun, which is a necessity in tourneys, my loyalty still lies with AGD.

Keep doing what you're doing Tom, it's working.

udtseal
01-02-2002, 08:37 AM
:D :D :D

nutz
01-02-2002, 09:23 AM
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

irbodden
01-02-2002, 10:00 AM
Should have bought an Emag with that money, and than keep your regular Mag as a backup. :cool:

KamikazePenguin
01-05-2002, 12:01 AM
emags cost a little more than $330 though...that extra $700 is the kicker

just wait til i get my iZ-grip...