PDA

View Full Version : Which automag to shoot a high ROF?

tac one
01-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Hi people..

I want to get an automag that can shoot a high ROF. I have a Tac one with lvl 10 and
X-valve, but it looses charge when I try to rapid fire. What should I do to solve the problem or what automag should I get that would shoot fast?

d4m4don3
01-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi people..

I want to get an automag that can shoot a high ROF. I have a Tac one with lvl 10 and
X-valve, but it looses charge when I try to rapid fire. What should I do to solve the problem or what automag should I get that would shoot fast?

Tell us what kind of tank you are using. Sounds like you're choking.

PyRo
01-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Tell us what kind of tank you are using. Sounds like you're choking.
That valve should be good for 26+ I doubt you're that fast. I agree, something else is choking.

tac one
01-27-2007, 08:25 PM
tank is a regular preset 68/4500 nitro tank. If I am choking, what could it be? Velocity is good at 275 - 277 exact on every shot. It just craps out on me when rapid fire. Then you can feel the trigger charge up again ready to fire.

lasrsktr
01-27-2007, 08:51 PM
tank is a regular preset 68/4500 nitro tank. If I am choking, what could it be? Velocity is good at 275 - 277 exact on every shot. It just craps out on me when rapid fire. Then you can feel the trigger charge up again ready to fire.

what valve, who is the manufacture... whats the preset output at..

FiXeL
01-27-2007, 09:03 PM
It's not your marker that chokes, but your air system. What kind of preset reg do you have on your tank? Get something like a Guerilla air or Crossfire preset reg, or a adjustable system like the older maxflo regs. Mags need high flow to perform well, and not all regs on the market can keep up with them when you rapidfire.

egb groupie
01-27-2007, 10:59 PM
I've used a Nitro Duck 68/3 for sometime on a mag w/ReTro valve and didn't experience any shootdown. The reg itself could have problems with it, and possibly need to be rebuilt or something along that line. Also, the reg on my tank is of recent manufacture, how old is your reg/bottle?

Joe McGuire
01-28-2007, 05:14 PM
It sounds to me like youre short stoking it. The trigger has to be pulled all the way in, then you let the rt push it back out. Trying to shoot fast will come easier when you learn that trigger. The rt trigger is like nothing else Ive ever shot and it does take some getting used to.

If youre looking for max rof you should consider emag lowers or possibly a pneumag converison.