PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart Jerseys...$7.88

M-a-s-sDriver
01-01-2002, 11:50 PM
Posted this before when they were an outrageous $14.99.
If you need a jersey that is well made and looks good, and you don't feel like getting raped for 50 + dollars, these are on clearence right now. Long sleeved, vented, Blue-green, orange-yellow.
Brent Jackson, PFB.

Vegeta
01-02-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by M-a-s-sDriver
...and you don't feel like getting raped for 50 + dollars, ...

That was grand.... lol

MajorDamage
01-02-2002, 01:53 AM
I'm ordering a new jersey tommorow and its on sale for just like $29! OH! :D! So I guess I am not getting raped, just frisked or something lol. :D:D! New version 32 Degree flame jersey HERE I COME!

ENDO!

Paintballer86
01-02-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Vegeta

That was grand.... lol

He he... I know
I had a good laugh over that in the school library

Snooky
01-02-2002, 06:28 AM
Cmon there is a big difference between a BE long sleve shirt and a jt jersey. The BE ones are like painted t-shirts which aren't bad for the price but you get what u pay for. Well if i got raped i got raped 3 times cause i bought 3 of um. I feel so used.

Prairie
01-02-2002, 08:08 AM
Thats not what hes talking about....go into the mens clothing section, there are "eXtreme Jerseys" I guess they are for BMX or something..nice looking though.

Snooky
01-02-2002, 03:23 PM
Oh those! my fault i misunderstood. Those would be ok for paintball. Like i said my fault i'm sorry.

edweird
01-03-2002, 03:43 AM
Im in South Korea right now and I can get custom jerseys made for about 30 bucks. Heck I can get "Real" NFL jerseys for 18 bucks. Im thinking about getting enough for a 5 man team made up. Once I get a little more cash that is.

Im thinking about a nice heavy (but breathable) hockey style jersey with a custom logo ive been stewing on.

This will be nice... Im sick of running around in that flimsy thin JT jersey. And there is not a chance to get me in to a cruddy "Brass eagle" mockery.