PDA

View Full Version : SPP Young Guns Series at Fox PB

PYROMAN315
01-29-2007, 09:41 PM
5th Annual Young Guns Tournament Series

Promoted and run by
SPLATTERZONE PAINTBALL PRODUCTIONS

All 6 events will be held at Fox Paintball in Millington, Il.

For a complete list of information, rules, registration forms, and prices, please visit
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET

Field info can be viewed at
WWW.FOXPAINTBALL.COM

We had over 100 teams sign up throughout last years series. Lets see some new teams down at Fox this year.

punkncat
01-29-2007, 10:15 PM
I can understand what you are doing, but IMO is dangerously close to spamming. I mean really, there is a fine line in between Help Wanted ads and upcoming event fliers and Special of the Week.

This easily could be filed under another forum.

lasrsktr
01-29-2007, 10:16 PM
I can understand what you are doing, but IMO is dangerously close to spamming. I mean really, there is a fine line in between Help Wanted ads and upcoming event fliers and Special of the Week.

This easily could be filed under another forum.

Is everyone here the Board police lately...

let the mods do their job...

report it and let it go....

end of story...

PYROMAN315
01-29-2007, 10:38 PM
I agree. Everyone has been all over the MODs here lately. If I posted this in the wrong forum, I apologise. AO does have a tournament forum, however, there is no link to a "New thread post" on it.
And as far as this being spam, I dont think so. Its called promoting/advertising a paintball event. Im not selling anything here.
Dont like it? Report it. The MODs will do their job and move it if need be.

And, I dont recall posting a "Special of the week" anywhere, anytime. We dont need to sell on a forum. Promotions? Thats what forums were created for. Thats how word gets out about decent fields and great events.

Zneaky
01-30-2007, 12:49 AM
Spam: To indiscriminately send unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or inappropriate messages, especially commercial advertising in mass quantities. Noun: electronic "junk mail".

It doesn't seem indiscriminate. He only has been here 4 years with 450+ posts.

Z

punkncat
01-30-2007, 10:47 PM
I agree. Everyone has been all over the MODs here lately. If I posted this in the wrong forum, I apologise. AO does have a tournament forum, however, there is no link to a "New thread post" on it.
And as far as this being spam, I dont think so. Its called promoting/advertising a paintball event. Im not selling anything here.
Dont like it? Report it. The MODs will do their job and move it if need be.

And, I dont recall posting a "Special of the week" anywhere, anytime. We dont need to sell on a forum. Promotions? Thats what forums were created for. Thats how word gets out about decent fields and great events.

AO Meet & Greet (3 Viewing)
This is the place to go to post about events, AO get togethers, or just to find other players in your area. A great place to meet up for scenario games!

That is how word gets out about decent fields and great events.

PYROMAN315
01-31-2007, 08:11 AM
That is how word gets out about decent fields and great events.

YUP. And one person viewing in the "Meet & Greet" room, 45 people viewing here. I wonder where ill post my next one???