PDA

View Full Version : insurance help

daveson
01-30-2007, 03:35 AM
Good day,

Hi guys im Daveson..newbie here..anyway guys, can i have your advice regarding where to get a health insurance? coz im planning to insure my health..i hope i can get any recommendations on what insurance to go through and what are you paying? I have been surfing the net to find a good and affortable insurance which i can use.. i came into This site (http://www.Oneshopinsurance.com) the cost was ok, but i want to know if there are any more out there who could give out something more affordable. thank you so much.

thanks in advance.

PyRo
01-30-2007, 08:17 AM
The only affordable insurance I ever saw paid out $120 if you lost a limb, $15 a day you were in the hospital up to a week, up to $10 towards your prescriptions. You get the idea. I think it was $250/yr.

Raven001
01-30-2007, 08:19 AM
move to canada eh...

grEnAlEins
01-30-2007, 08:39 AM
You folks do realize that this is spam, right? ;)

Altimas
01-30-2007, 08:40 AM
I can definately help you out.... I do Customer Service for a Health Insurance company. The main things I need to know about you is:

Your Age Range? (If your older your gonna be sick more...Just the way it is usually.)

Do you have any Sicknesses or anything that you will need to see the doctor regularly about?
If so you need something with a lower Deductible and a Low Out of Pocket Maximum.

Can you not get insurance through your employer?
(this usually saves you a lot of money on premiums but can sometimes cost you more money from the types of plans they offer and what they cover.

If you have any questions about particular plans or anything feel free to PM me and I can look at the benefits and tell you what your getting, or the difference between the two or three or whatever..

Altimas
01-30-2007, 08:41 AM

*sigh* Leroy tries and comes to the rescue only to get scamzored.

grEnAlEins
01-30-2007, 08:43 AM
*sigh* Leroy tries and comes to the rescue only to get scamzored.
:spit_take Maybe put this in your blog? :p

Raven001
01-30-2007, 08:44 AM

shoot missed that....

Don't come to canada, move to texas....

Lohman446
01-30-2007, 08:44 AM
:spit_take Maybe put this in your blog? :p

Maybe he should update his blog, and reprovide the link....

warbeak2099
01-30-2007, 09:28 AM
Bravo on the most creative spam ever. It's actually typed like a regular post. Wow.

Altimas
01-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Okay instead of playing World of Warcraft tonight..I will watch 24 (tivo) and then update my blog. :D

grEnAlEins
01-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Okay instead of playing World of Warcraft tonight..I will watch 24 (tivo) and then update my blog. :D
:dance: :dance: (there are not dancing for me :cry: <--and he isn't crying, what gives :confused: ) Thanks! That thing was always hilarious. My mom even liked it... :D

For Lohman:
http://service-rep.blogspot.com/index.html

grEnAlEins
01-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Bravo on the most creative spam ever. It's actually typed like a regular post. Wow.
I still like the Brittany Spears spam best :p