PDA

View Full Version : Does this trigger fit in this frame?

AiM?
01-30-2007, 04:48 PM
I was just wondering if the ViperBlade Pro 07' will work with the Logic Ultimate Mechanical Mag Frame?

Also a side note, does anyone know of a person or company that will turn your frame into a pneumatic one? Any idea on prices?

Thanks in advance :)

warbeak2099
01-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Yup, it won't fit.

CoolHand
01-30-2007, 10:25 PM
CoolHand would be able to answer your question for certain, but as I recall the only triggers that fit the Logic frames are Logics triggers.

Hope this helps.

He be right. :argh:

I didn't use the AGD triggers as I thought my design gave a better feel.

That decision however, meant that I totally gave up all cross compatibility with AGD or RPG triggers.

AiM? - If you lost your trigger, just PM me your address and I will send you another one (if I can find a spare of course).

punkncat
01-30-2007, 10:38 PM
He be right. :argh:

I didn't use the AGD triggers as I thought my design gave a better feel.

That decision however, meant that I totally gave up all cross compatibility with AGD or RPG triggers.

AiM? - If you lost your trigger, just PM me your address and I will send you another one (if I can find a spare of course).

Hey Ryan,

I think I lost my UMF...... :D

Lenny
01-31-2007, 12:12 AM
Hey Ryan, what's your warranty service? Pneumagger accidentally dropped mine on a mill...

:D :cool: :shooting:

jenarelJAM
01-31-2007, 03:38 AM
Also a side note, does anyone know of a person or company that will turn your frame into a pneumatic one? Any idea on prices?

To answer this question, I believe you're looking for Pneumagger on these forums. You can send him a PM and see what he can do for you. He'll probably even just drop by this thread in the next day or two anyways. He builds custom pneumags for people and *I believe* mods them for people as well. No idea on price, but I would recommend either just buying a pneumag complete, or building it yourself. I'd build it myself personally, both for fun, and so I know how it all works and can fix it should it ever have problems, but if you're mechanically disinclined, I'm sure you could find one for sale.

CoolHand
01-31-2007, 01:28 PM
Hey Ryan, what's your warranty service? Pneumagger accidentally dropped mine on a mill...

:D :cool: :shooting:

I believe that would fall under the column of "Not my problem". lol

I never had any extra parts made for spares, but I did have a few frames die a horrible death at ano, so there are a few spare triggers kicking around here somewhere.

If/when I get a chance and have the money spare, I'll go back and have another look at the UMF. But right now, I just don't have time.

:cheers:

behemoth
01-31-2007, 01:32 PM
I believe that would fall under the column of "Not my problem". lol

I never had any extra parts made for spares, but I did have a few frames die a horrible death at ano, so there are a few spare triggers kicking around here somewhere.

If/when I get a chance and have the money spare, I'll go back and have another look at the UMF. But right now, I just don't have time.

:cheers:

How much for the ones that died at anno?

How terrible are they?

CoolHand
01-31-2007, 06:33 PM
How much for the ones that died at anno?

How terrible are they?

Dead, as in ran over with a tow motor and folded in half, or dead, as in grabbed by the buffing wheel and tossed across the shop to hit an I-Beam and then fall 15' to land on one of it's corners on the concrete floor.

Those are the only two that come to mind immediately, but either way, all the dead have long ago been recycled or mounted on the shop wall as a trophy. ;)

MANN
01-31-2007, 06:54 PM
if and or when you find your extra triggers I would love to buy one. I have a logic frame that needs a new trigger as well. Hopefully one that looks similar to the fireblade