PDA

View Full Version : botl stick? lvl 10

phizz
01-31-2007, 01:39 AM
Okay a quick question for you guys, I am having troubles with the bolt on my micromag RT, its has the level 10.

The problem, when I air it up and it starts to bounce which it does quite rapidly sometimes the bolt sticks forwards slightly. If I stick a squegee down the barrel and tap the end of the bolt it pops back into place. Any idea how to fix this? I didn't think it would be a longer spring but i'm not sure, or perhaps more shims in the lvl 10?

phizz
01-31-2007, 02:16 AM
cool thanks! I will keep you posted.

athomas
02-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Okay a quick question for you guys, I am having troubles with the bolt on my micromag RT, its has the level 10.

The problem, when I air it up and it starts to bounce which it does quite rapidly sometimes the bolt sticks forwards slightly. If I stick a squegee down the barrel and tap the end of the bolt it pops back into place. Any idea how to fix this? I didn't think it would be a longer spring but i'm not sure, or perhaps more shims in the lvl 10?
Check to see if the bolt fits the body properly. Some Micromag bodies were a little tight for level 10 bolt use. All you had to do was sand the outer bolt tip just a bit to make them work properly.

Head knight of Ni
02-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Having your field-strip screw too tight can also cause "bolt-stick". Always remember, "finger tight".

Coralis
02-03-2007, 08:19 PM
I had to sand my level 10 bolt to fit in my micro mag for the same reasons half an hour later worked like a charm.