PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl time!

Recon by Fire
01-31-2007, 07:06 PM
And i'm going! Even better, not only am I not paying to go, i'm getting paid to go! (very well I might add).

A certain company involved in the Super Bowl (hmm, who could that be?) hired another certain company (another difficult guess) to send a security detail. We'll be providing security for those wussy 350lbs linebackers, LOL.

Supposed to fly out tonight but there was travel snafu, supposedly have a morning flight now.

I'm not a sports fanatic, but w00t! Not to mention it's my hometown Bears going.

blamtro
01-31-2007, 07:28 PM
Wait, Super Bowl?! When did they play? Who won? Seattle?

bentothejam1n
01-31-2007, 07:29 PM
i wish i was going.
although im rooting for the colts because one of their guards, ryan lilja, went to my highschool

BD_Paintball
02-03-2007, 09:08 PM
my firends dad has 2 tickets. GO BEARS

CaptaiN_JacK
02-04-2007, 07:04 PM
I wish it were on ABC or Fox, for some reason football games on CBS look cheap to me.

behemoth
02-04-2007, 07:34 PM
What a boring game.

MANN
02-04-2007, 07:58 PM
What a horrible half time show. :sleeping:

warbeak2099
02-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Omg it's Prince I want to kill myself. Oh what's that my sweet Dewars? No of course I'm kidding. If I killed myself well then who would be here to drink you? Oh yes come to me the precious...

kosmo
02-04-2007, 08:02 PM
A couple thoughts thus far:

Lovie is downright scared to let Grossman throw the ball. Crimony man, if youre going to pretend to stand by your sucktacular quarterback all the way to the superbowl, at least let him play the game.

CBS and its announcers are definitely gay. The Bears are being distracted by Peytons "gyrations"? Thomas Jones got "knocked up" by Bob Sanders? Cirque de Frenchgays and Prince? Come on now.

/Now go out there and play football like a good little heterosexual
//Ah, southpark. Hail to thee.

CaptaiN_JacK
02-04-2007, 09:53 PM
CBS and its announcers are definitely gay. The Bears are being distracted by Peytons "gyrations"? Thomas Jones got "knocked up" by Bob Sanders? Cirque de Frenchgays and Prince? Come on now.

So very true. I've never heard such bad small talk and announcing in a football game, let alone the Super Bowl.

thecavemankevin
02-05-2007, 10:54 AM
CBS sux, nuff said.

nothing good on that network cept....well nothing since they canceled Smith. It's the old people network.

i miss the way it use to be. NBC and Fox had weekend, ABC had Monday night. That ruled...now it's just awkward.

Altimas
02-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Tivo rocks for this reason...I only have to watch hat I want to...No commercials etc..