PDA

View Full Version : My New Toy - Arstron talked me into it.

behemoth
02-01-2007, 09:23 AM
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/htomeheb/Picture008.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/htomeheb/Picture009.jpg

and for those who think stacked tubes are too tall?

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/htomeheb/Picture011.jpg

grEnAlEins
02-01-2007, 09:26 AM
purdy.... :headbang:

turbo chicken
02-01-2007, 09:56 AM
^ yeah what he said ... good looking ... remember barrels aren't for love making! :nono:

What kind of gun it is? .... i dont look at electros ... cant afford them ... so i really don't know what it is.

Caboose
02-01-2007, 10:16 AM
DP Fusion.

Eh, I'd have gotten a Rail but that's just me. It's very nice looking, though. And they shoot very nicely.

behemoth
02-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Not a big fan of spoolers, or plastic.

neppo1345
02-01-2007, 10:29 AM
What a piece of trash.

Shoot you Saturday fool.

Caboose
02-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Not a big fan of spoolers, or plastic.
Eh, to each his own. But the plastic is plenty strong.

behemoth
02-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Eh, to each his own. But the plastic is plenty strong.

I dont care how strong it is.

It dont look right, feel right, or hold any characteristics of quality, imo.

Caboose
02-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I actually found the composite to be very comfortable. But then again, I can't stand the Fusion trigger. But some people love it/hate it/whatever. Still personal preference. I was very suprised at how little kick the fusions had.

behemoth
02-01-2007, 12:18 PM
I actually found the composite to be very comfortable. But then again, I can't stand the Fusion trigger. But some people love it/hate it/whatever. Still personal preference. I was very suprised at how little kick the fusions had.

Coming from cyborgs, this just seemed like a better fit :)

Caboose
02-01-2007, 12:20 PM
It probably would. I wish there were more borg users out here so I could try one. :(

neppo1345
02-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Borgs are trash too.

THE ONLY GUN WORTH SHOOTING IS A DM7

/not really
//PMR+UL frame = amazing
///josh doesn't like the ul

warbeak2099
02-01-2007, 12:53 PM
How do you like it? I'm thinking of either a used borg, a fusion, or a mini. I absolutely hate pmr's.

tech-chan
02-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Traitor!!!

Cathetus
02-01-2007, 01:20 PM
The few I've played with, I've liked quite a bit, if I had the money I'd definately pick one up.

behemoth
02-01-2007, 02:03 PM
How do you like it? I'm thinking of either a used borg, a fusion, or a mini. I absolutely hate pmr's.

Borg if you got the cash.

Fusion is a close second.

Minis are still hard to find, and still have issues.

Borgs are trash too.

/not really
//PMR+UL frame = amazing

I have big hands. UL's are small and uncomfy for me.

:/

Not that i even hold the gripframe when i shoot....

Pneumagger
02-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Borgs are trash too.

/not really
//PMR+UL frame = amazing
God, I wish I could come saturday and show you a real electro. :p

/I might just send along for lenny to use... then it's like I;m shooting you. :shooting:

behemoth
02-01-2007, 02:56 PM

/I might just send along for lenny to use... then it's like I;m shooting you. :shooting:

YOU SHOULD BE WORKING ON YOUR PROJECT SO THAT YOU CAN COME.

INSTEAD OF POSTING ON AO.

Chronobreak
02-01-2007, 03:06 PM
pneu's got plenty of spare time btwn 2-6am to finish ;)

nice fusion, i might pick one up if id ecide to keep my mag mech(unassisted)

Arstron
02-01-2007, 03:27 PM
It did take awhile, but I finally turned behemoth to the dark side. :ninja:

$375 for an all aluminum marker that needs no upgrades, it really is hard to beat. The trigger in the new color kits is a scythe if thats what your into, ive got one coming, but I dont have any complaints about the stock trigger. I also get around 1400 shots off of my 45/4500 tank. :dance:

neppo1345
02-01-2007, 03:30 PM

I've owned an 04 vike.

It's still one of my favorite guns.

Shame I get bored with guns so quickly.

behemoth
02-01-2007, 03:34 PM
I've owned an 04 vike.

It's still one of my favorite guns.

Shame I get bored with guns so quickly.

Yeah, the one that moved balls out the barrel like a conveyor?

warbeak2099
02-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Borg if you got the cash.

Fusion is a close second.

Minis are still hard to find, and still have issues.

I think I'll go with the Fusion just because it really doesn't need much upgrading and the efficiency seems decent. It's cheap too lol.

behemoth
02-01-2007, 06:39 PM
I think I'll go with the Fusion just because it really doesn't need much upgrading and the efficiency seems decent. It's cheap too lol.

Uhh, i just shot it.

<3

Arstron
02-01-2007, 06:51 PM
and find yourself a DP sticker now.

I bet I could help with that ;)

SpecialBlend2786
02-01-2007, 06:55 PM
Awesome, I was thinking of picking one up (getting rid of my borg, need some cash)

And you better not take off that MacDev Sticker...

behemoth
02-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Awesome, I was thinking of picking one up (getting rid of my borg, need some cash)

And you better not take off that MacDev Sticker...

I used to fight for MacDev.

:P

The hopper came with the marker. But, the shells will need replaced in a bit, so the sticker will be bye bye :/

Special, I wish i had the money for your borg, the thing is pure sex.

etjoyride
02-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Nice behemoth. Say, isn't that the mag that's coming to me soon??? ;)

IM/PM me about finalizing it.

SpecialBlend2786
02-01-2007, 08:56 PM
I used to fight for MacDev.

:P

The hopper came with the marker. But, the shells will need replaced in a bit, so the sticker will be bye bye :/

Special, I wish i had the money for your borg, the thing is pure sex.

haha thanks. It's a shame nobody wants it, even for $535. I think its a good deal....

But yeah, let me know how that Fusion works out.

warbeak2099
02-01-2007, 09:26 PM
haha thanks. It's a shame nobody wants it, even for $535. I think its a good deal....

But yeah, let me know how that Fusion works out.

I want it lol. I just don't have any money here at school. It's all in the hands of my parental units back home. If I had access to it... I'd buy it. It's a kickazz lookin Borg. Awesome color scheme.

behemoth
02-01-2007, 09:52 PM
I want it lol. I just don't have any money here at school. It's all in the hands of my parental units back home. If I had access to it... I'd buy it. It's a kickazz lookin Borg. Awesome color scheme.

BUY IT.

Seriously.

Call home, get a bank transfer or something. Help Spec Blend out, and yourself. Its sex.

CKY_Alliance
02-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Borgs are nice..specially tequilla sunrise like SB..only thing is if you have big hands..then 04-05 borg trigger gaurds suck...

behemoth
02-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Borgs are nice..specially tequilla sunrise like SB..only thing is if you have big hands..then 04-05 borg trigger gaurds suck...

I have bear paws, and i never had a problem...

CKY_Alliance
02-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Meh i would always hit the far side(?) of the trigger gaurd...but i didn't have ramping just semi so there was much more movement going on.

behemoth
02-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Meh i would always hit the far side(?) of the trigger gaurd...but i didn't have ramping just semi so there was much more movement going on.

I had ramping.

Never used it.

Except the one time, with just air, to show everyone at the feild what cyborgs are made of :P

/air up
//psp uncapped
///jaws -> floor

68magOwner
02-01-2007, 11:37 PM
my roomate has a fusion, its a pretty slick marker, espicially at its price tag.

SpecialBlend2786
02-01-2007, 11:39 PM
I had ramping.

Never used it.

Except the one time, with just air, to show everyone at the feild what cyborgs are made of :P

/air up
//psp uncapped
///jaws -> floor

Yeah, psp uncapped is pretty nuts... I have a feeling i'll regret selling it but oh well. I just put it on ebay.

BUT back on topic, how does the fusion feel compared to borgs? It looks so much like an 06.

behemoth
02-02-2007, 06:39 AM
Yeah, psp uncapped is pretty nuts... I have a feeling i'll regret selling it but oh well. I just put it on ebay.

BUT back on topic, how does the fusion feel compared to borgs? It looks so much like an 06.

Honestly, theyre very similar.

The major difference being opto switch vs. microswitch But, thats personal preference. (i'm starting to like the opto.)

Other than that, the operation is basically a Cyborg, but using a spring to return the ram, instead of more air. (theyre just as easy to maintain too)

Last night i shot it with one hand, videotaping with the other. The vid is bad, so i'll get some more, but you can only notice the SLIGHTEST hint of barrel rise. And that was shooting one handed 25bps ramp.

Right now, my only gripe with the marker is the trigger. Its a bit too far back in the frame for my huge hands. A New trigger, or me just getting used to it will solve that, and i'll have a marker i love.

For 375 new, or Around 350 used, (they HAD Limited edition colors for 450, good luck finding one.) these markers are deffinately a good buy.

skriptal
02-02-2007, 08:38 AM
It did take awhile, but I finally turned behemoth to the dark side. :ninja:

$375 for an all aluminum marker that needs no upgrades, it really is hard to beat. The trigger in the new color kits is a scythe if thats what your into, ive got one coming, but I dont have any complaints about the stock trigger. I also get around 1400 shots off of my 45/4500 tank. :dance:

1400? thats an INSANE efficiency. Thats about 2200 off a 68/45

SpecialBlend2786
02-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Honestly, theyre very similar.

The major difference being opto switch vs. microswitch But, thats personal preference. (i'm starting to like the opto.)

Other than that, the operation is basically a Cyborg, but using a spring to return the ram, instead of more air. (theyre just as easy to maintain too)

Last night i shot it with one hand, videotaping with the other. The vid is bad, so i'll get some more, but you can only notice the SLIGHTEST hint of barrel rise. And that was shooting one handed 25bps ramp.

Right now, my only gripe with the marker is the trigger. Its a bit too far back in the frame for my huge hands. A New trigger, or me just getting used to it will solve that, and i'll have a marker i love.

For 375 new, or Around 350 used, (they HAD Limited edition colors for 450, good luck finding one.) these markers are deffinately a good buy.

Sounds good to me. I'll look into it a little more on PBN. I like the colors on yours too.

And as for the efficiency, I believe it. I wonder how they can get away with selling these for so cheap.

Arstron
02-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll look into it a little more on PBN. I like the colors on yours too.

And as for the efficiency, I believe it. I wonder how they can get away with selling these for so cheap.

I hate posting my own link, but check out fusionowners.org there is quiet a bit more info there then whats on pbn.