PDA

View Full Version : D-mag info from the guys that ordered!

Chris Nearchos
02-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Okay guys its been over three years on this project for the D-mag. so its about time we get together with the exact info and get something done. I know personaly i have been hounding him for a long while now for my bolt on so that i can get it to the guy that bought my place in line. and i know others are in the same boat also. So please take a moment and give the following info so that i can gather it up and lets see if we can get this info to our authorities. (others please take this info and see what you can do with it with your local police). if many of us take this info to the law and they see how serious and out of controll this has become we will be able to get something done about it! so please post.

your AO name
your real name if you dont mind (helps alot with the police report)
and email to get ahold of you with
and the details on your order (what all you ordered and how much and when)

thanks for your help guys. hopefully we can get this going.
-Christopher Nearchos

Chris Nearchos
02-01-2007, 05:07 PM
AO name: Chris Nearchos
email: chrisnearchos@hotmail.com
Order: one polished bolt on frame with eye harness and all. alreay paid for and will post date of order later when i look it up.

-Chris

Eagle
02-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Eric Boynton
eagle6413@hotmail.com
ordered on 21Feb05, a Bolt-on Devilmag frame anno'd black
total scammed, $489

Chris Nearchos
02-08-2007, 06:33 PM
okay guys, i cant do much with little info/supporting details. so please guys, please post.
-Chris

GA Devil
02-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Eric Boynton your frame shipped today. Your tracking number is 1ZA23V520300120729. Im sorry it took so long to get to this point. I hope you can accept my apoligise (sp?).

Caffiend
02-12-2007, 04:25 AM
so all we have to do to get results is post here?

Jared Steffen
jsteffen@hotmail.com
ordered full d-mag upgrade on 24Nov04 (sent him my own body, rail, and valve) $559.95
ordered lvl 7 bolt on 06Dec05 $50.45
Total $610.40 (not including parts I sent)

Told him no anno around 15Mar05 because I thought I would get it sooner, guess I was wrong.

thecavemankevin
02-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Eric Boynton your frame shipped today. Your tracking number is 1ZA23V520300120729. Im sorry it took so long to get to this point. I hope you can accept my apoligise (sp?).

wow, i mean i'll believe it when i see it but wow! :wow:

eric, let me know when you get it, i'd like to see it.

edit: GA, who did you use to ship it? Looks like a postal tracking number but non of the 4 big shippers have it as a valid tracking number.

BigEvil
02-12-2007, 08:50 AM

edit: GA, who did you use to ship it? Looks like a postal tracking number but non of the 4 big shippers have it as a valid tracking number.

shens????

FYI - a tracking number that starts with "1Z" is usually a UPS number......

Chris Nearchos
02-12-2007, 10:17 AM
yea, looks like a ups traking number....... too bad it isnt in their system as being a valid one.

rkjunior303
02-12-2007, 10:45 AM
If he shipped it Saturday, most likely it won't even get scanned until today. Check the tracking number tomorrow.

Lohman446
02-12-2007, 10:49 AM
You waited two years for the tracking number, giving it a couple business days to be valid is not unreasonable...

SpecialBlend2786
02-12-2007, 03:23 PM
yep, wait for a bit and check again, it always takes a day or two for things to get scanned in

Eagle
02-12-2007, 04:49 PM

shens????

He told me in a pm that it was UPS but they have no record of it as of 5pm Monday.

GA Devil
02-12-2007, 06:05 PM
1ZA23V520300120729 is the tracking number. I just called the place I dropped it off at and they said it was picked up today and should be in the system tonight sometime. Its delivery date is 2/14/2007

Eagle
02-12-2007, 06:50 PM
ok I just checked the ups site and it IS a legit tracking #, I guess we'll just have to wait and see if the wait was worth it!

rkjunior303
02-12-2007, 07:26 PM
guys tracking numbers take 24 hours to populate.

relax.

AO Moderation Team
02-13-2007, 01:18 AM
D-mag info from the guys that ordered!

Seems simple enough.

Im sorry it took so long to get to this point. I hope you can accept my apologies

Nuff said. If your post is not relevant to the topic its gone.

NASurfer
02-13-2007, 09:23 AM
I'd really love it if this could end peacefully.

NASurfer
-------------
nasurfer2k3@hotmail.com
and the details on your order (what all you ordered and how much and when)
Bolt on frame $464 paid March 29 2005
Frame anno black-$25
Eyes and milling-$100
LvL 7 kit-$47
foamy bolt-$28

total $664 + Karta Mag with 3 color fade and tunapack + x-valve that I sent.

Chris Nearchos
02-13-2007, 10:24 AM
Eagle--- lets us know how your special day goes with your new loved one....lol.

but yea guys, keep the info coming in on the orders. it only helps!
-Chris

Dryden
02-13-2007, 12:08 PM
Dang, it's been so long since I've checked AO I'd nearly forgotten about this thing. :tard:

AO Name: Dryden
Email: richb at n-focus dot com
Order: One polished bolt on frame, paid Feb 05.

leperchaun
02-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Leperchaun
Tim Hickok
timpaintball@yahoo.com

I sent in a ul mag with centerflag frame. Sent sep 12 2005

DevilMAG upgrade 1-$350
ULE On/Off pin assembly-$5
Shipping in US using UPS Ground-$15
Total-$370

Leperchaun

guysdaman
02-13-2007, 04:55 PM
AO name: guysdaman
guy.matherly@gmail.com
Paid 25 Jan 2005 via paypal $602 for upgrade package 2 and lvl 7 bolt (which means he has had my body and valve for over 2 years) with gloss black anno (which I paid an additional $25 on 15 March 2005) and eye covers. I also had a viper trigger sent to him from the magsmith that I doubt I will ever see.

GADevil WHERE IS MY STUFF??????
Do I need to start spamming your e-mail again so, you can tell me you will get it out soon?
Enough! Expect legal action soon unless you complete your side of the deal and send me MY marker in completed condition.

tdogreb
02-13-2007, 07:21 PM
sent money for new devil mag,and sent in my hypermag with lukes blade trigger to be deviled. april will be two years devil.try to hurry!

Eagle
02-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Well, I can tell you it IS real, as for how well it works I'm not sure yet. I got a bolt on frame, and stopped buying parts to build it a while back!. So I'll canablize a few parts from my exsisting mag, and borrow a barrel from somewhere, and hopefully I'll find out soon if the wait and cost was worth it.

Eagle
02-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Ok, so I'm going to post this here and email it to Ga Devil, either way hopefully I'll get a responce either from him or my peeps here! My exsisting mag is an early Emag (just to give you an idea of my knowledge base). I have a Lvl10 bolt w/ Xvalve, otherwise it is stock. My intentions are to take the Xvalve off of it and put it on my Devil (I got a bolt on grip frame). Looking at the Devil frame, I don't understand the sear. I seem to recall talk of the ULE trigger. Is that a requirement for this frame? Is that an actual trigger or just some drop-in mod to the valve? How exactly does it work? The Emag has that big mechanical sear but with this fully electronic frame that won't work. My intention is to use a Tac-One rail and body on my Devil (not sure but I don't think that makes any difference). I'm pretty sure I understand the instructions that came with the Pred board, but is there another instruction set online somewhere (I'm just not completely sure of some of the terms)? Are there any other triggers out there that can work or is this it (not the most comfortable piece of metal to wrap your fingers around)?

Thanks

geekwarrior
02-14-2007, 11:04 PM
i believe you have to take the rod off the sear if you haven't. It should just than rest behind the noid. To get it to work properly, you may have to adjust the dwell.

thecavemankevin
02-15-2007, 10:54 AM
you didnt even post pics?? :eek:

wtf the least you could do eagle is make the others waiting jealous and angry that you got yours before them.

all you need for the sear is the top peace from a standard sear.

http://store.airgun.com/images/product/large/lg_414.jpg

you do not need "arm/rod"

Eagle
02-15-2007, 04:32 PM
I took a few pics but haven't had the chance to post them, I'll try to do that sometime this weekend. I sent a PM to GD and this is what I got in responce. Anyone have anything to add? Anyone know of any other triggers available? Does this mean that my Tac-One rail won't work? When I mocked it up it looked the rail and body looked ok.

"1-cant use an emag sear. must be the rt pro or the classic rail and sear. the frame wasnt designed for the emag.

2-the ult is the on/off that is in your valve, i recommend the ULT from AGD as it lets you cycle faster.

3- that i believe is the only predator morlock instructions.

4-any I frame trigger will work. that is the intelliframe blade trigger from agd."

geekwarrior
02-15-2007, 04:55 PM
tac rail should be fine, just cant use the emag sear becuase its a little different...looks like you need the ult too. GL

Eagle
02-15-2007, 11:13 PM
ok well it looks like the tac one parts will work allong with the sear minus rod. Another question is that I thought you could intellifeed the Warp or another sort of hopper from the board, but I don't see any connection point. Anyone know anything about this?

Chris Nearchos
02-18-2007, 05:23 PM
AO name: knightlord
Real: Jess Matson at time of order Jess Carroll and Splat Zone Paintball
E-mail: sales@splatzone.net
Order: 985$ full Dmag with lazer engraving

Asym
03-11-2007, 10:42 PM
AO Name: Asym
Email: jepoe at erinet dot com
Order: Complete bolt on frame black ano, ordered 10/2004

Sent a few emails last year with no reply. I've been busy so I don't even like coming to AO anymore just because of this ordeal. Can TAG get us contact info for Chris?

FooTemps
03-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Sorry to be intruding on the thread but I just want to do a little research on the DD fiasco for future reference (for a project on e-commerce and e-contracts using email)

Could someone who is still looking to get their refund/stuff/devilmag PM me? GA Devil is free to contact me too.

MShann
03-23-2007, 02:55 PM
AO Name: MShann
Email: matt.shannahan@gmail.com
Order Date: Dec 17th, 2004
Payment method: Paypal $900
Order: Devilmag
Added gloss black finish to body for $25 in March 2005 via paypal.

I've been waiting patiently without a singe complaint. My brother's fiance is a $500/hr attourney so I'm going to ask her with some help pretty soon before it's too late. I'd like my devilmag, but at this point I'd be just as happy to get my $925 back.

Mechanic79
03-26-2007, 09:32 PM
I hope all of this gets resolved. After watching the craziness of the entire Devil Den experience, and being part of it, I hope you all get your resolve. I can't believe I received mine and very few others did as well. My wait was over a year. I was expecting 3-6 months with custom anno. I still have every single email from the beginning. I don't know if I can help any....

Good luck to you all!

MShann
04-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Did anyone else pay through paypal? I'm wondering if it's worth my time to contact them. What about disputing the charge with my credit card company? What actions, if any, can I take?

Chris Nearchos
04-04-2007, 12:47 PM
if payed by paypal you deffently can take action. either call them or email them and let them know of yoru situation and transaction # for it. they will help you from there.

and sorry guys i havent been on here to update this thread any. been dealing with a car accident and a death in the family. but iam back and ready to move it to the next stage.

Devil, i will give you one last warning before action is taken. you have 2 weeks till the authorities and other are involved. Ive been wating over 2 years now and I can not wait any longer. more then enough time to make one by hand. And it aint like yoru waiting on a board for my order! so no excuess you have gave, applys to my order.

Christopher Nearchos II

gortman44
04-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Name: Blake Yarber
new email: gortman44@hotmail.com
email when bought: timjyarber@earthlink.net
when bought: march, 10, and the year i believe was 2005
purchased: bolt on, clear dmag frame.

yes, i would like to see something be done about this. thanks for the time to do it.

GA Devil
04-13-2007, 05:19 PM
UPDATE

Michael Creel Your gun is done and i just need you to verify your address has not changed.

Mark Dougherty your frame is done and need you to verify your address has not changed.

Chris Nearchos your frame is done and will be shipping this weekend.

Jess Matson your gun is almost completed

Tim Hickok your gun is the next to ship out next week. The only thing i couldnt fulfill was the ULT Pin but i will refund you the $5. I tested with another valve and tested good.

Jared Steffen your gun is almost complete also.

James Whipple your gun is about 50% done.

I do these in groups thats why you see a few almost done and a few done.

more news to come as i progress through these

Walker
04-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the update Chris........

Walker
<still waiting patiently...>

Mechanic79
04-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Flood the D-mag Market. Get these people some happiness they've never experienced.
D-mags rock!

splatzone1
04-15-2007, 11:38 PM
sweet thanks Chris

leperchaun
04-16-2007, 12:46 AM
Cool thanks for the good news
:dance:

Tim

Chris Nearchos
04-23-2007, 08:25 PM
well, its snowing in daytona beach tonight fellows. checked my mail today and found my frame. looks good and all. but ill soon see how it works when i get it to its owner.
-Chris Nearchos

mark_1791
04-23-2007, 08:52 PM
UPDATE
Mark Dougherty your frame is done and need you to verify your address has not changed.

Cue hallelujah music from choir. I sent you a PM about this.

splatzone1
04-26-2007, 10:53 AM
UPDATE

Michael Creel Your gun is done and i just need you to verify your address has not changed.

Tim Hickok your gun is the next to ship out next week. The only thing i couldnt fulfill was the ULT Pin but i will refund you the $5. I tested with another valve and tested good.

any eta when you will have this batch done and out the door?

SCpoloRicker
04-26-2007, 10:59 AM
any eta when you will have this batch done and out the door?

Uh, when it's done?

/lol

leperchaun
05-07-2007, 05:01 PM
I recieve my gun in the mail On friday and it shot great as soon as i found a ult pin. I had move and all my paintball stuff was everywhere, trying to find a small pin in about 20 pack boxes and bins of paintball stuff is a pain.

Thanks GA devil

Tim

guysdaman
05-08-2007, 04:47 PM
UPDATE

Glad to see some folks are getting their markers...GADevil could you please either post or PM me a status on mine?

tdogreb
05-10-2007, 05:50 PM
E-mailed you GA Devil at Devils Den please get that mag on the way, I'm ecstatic.

kuwajian2
05-14-2007, 01:36 PM
AO Name: kuwajian2
Email: thatonekid22@yahoo.com or mhale@mqrx.com
Order Date: Mar 21st 2005
Payment method: Paypal $900
Order: Devilmag
Added gloss black finish to body for $25 right after.
Total: $925

I'd like my devilmag, but at this point I'd be just as happy to get my $925 back.

I agree with you completely.

tdogreb
05-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Got my hyperframed devil mag today, it looks good, and the blade trigger from luke is sweet.
Don't have air so I can't tell how shes going to shoot yet, but I'm sure glad to have it back home again! Thanks for hanging in there GA DEVIL, now tighten up on my new olive drab devil mag. thanks again GA DEVIL.

splatzone
06-01-2007, 08:26 PM
um half a month has past and nothing. for a gun that was almost done..

UPDATE

Chris Nearchos
07-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Did all the guys get thier frames in the "last batch"? and how many more guys out there are without their orders? please post to show where this is at.
-Chris Nearchos

ghostdog2019
07-02-2007, 01:35 PM
AO name: ghostdog2019
Email: ghostdog2019@comcast.net
Order: One gloss black anno bolt on frame $490.00 paid in full July 2005

Walker
07-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Full Devilmag...... Still waiting patiently....

Walker

guysdaman
07-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Full D-Mag...still waiting IMPATIENTLY!

Pagan
07-14-2007, 12:47 AM
AO name:Pagan
Full Name: David Choy
Paid: $940 via money order back in august 2005
email: pagandave@gmail.com
Ordered: one full devilmag

splatzone
07-16-2007, 10:33 AM
still waiting once again..

IronKong51
07-22-2007, 10:58 PM
AO name: ironkong51
Email: mmarauder51@hotmail.com
Order: One Blood red custom body, custom rail, Full devilmag paid in full - $1000.00 :mad:

how about an update on what batch mine is in and an ETA... i emailed you my new contact information and all my phone numbers so there is no reason why you cant get ahold of me with that update.
thanks

kuwajian2
07-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Still nothing, and he does not reply to email.

Chris Nearchos
07-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Still nothing, and he does not reply to email.

Have you contacted your local law enforcment? if not, do so asap. and give them the url to this thread also so they can see more of what is going on. also, it would be in yoru best intrest to contact BBB also (bad business brough).
-chris

splatzone
07-30-2007, 10:19 AM
ya chris i have.. and they wont' do anything becuase it's not over 1000$.. all that i could do is fill a police report with his Local PD. and they went out and he told them i would get it and that was it..

Chris Nearchos
07-30-2007, 06:46 PM
ya chris i have.. and they wont' do anything becuase it's not over 1000$.. all that i could do is fill a police report with his Local PD. and they went out and he told them i would get it and that was it..

dont stop there with that. when did you do that btw? if enough time has passed, call his local police again and do the same thing again.

once enough people contact his local police they will get the clue and things will go on from there to help you fellows out.

this may sound a bit weird but i would like you guys that are still waiting for your D-mag stuff..... Please PM me the last known address you have of Chris D. and any other contact info you have. that way i can update the reports i have filed and also to update the other guys that have none of that info. BUT PLEASE KEEP THIS INFO TO PM'S to me.

-Chris

IronKong51
08-08-2007, 08:31 PM
ok so chris can you post the contact information you have or email it to me i cant find his address anywere and he wont return my emails either.

thanks
Vic

splatzone
09-04-2007, 12:49 PM
ok so chris can you post the contact information you have or email it to me i cant find his address anywere and he wont return my emails either.

thanks
Vic

chris sent you a msg on the board i didn't get your reply this forum hates my e-mail

can you e-mail me at jess@jessandbetty.com

Pagan
10-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Any updates on GA devil and the 'dms hes working on'?

Any legal actions taken against him yet?

splatzone
10-23-2007, 11:55 AM
i havn't heard anything from anyone. even chris on my dmag

kuwajian2
11-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Still haven't heard anything either. :mad:

punkncat
11-05-2007, 08:24 PM
I was talking to a fellow who was in some way involved in, or related to the situation. He said that forces beyond Chris'(Devil's Den)control led to this, and that if it was him he wouldn't hold his breath about seeing any product any time soon, if at all. Any other info would have violated the non-diclosure he was asked to sign.

Good luck fellas

IronKong51
11-08-2007, 01:21 PM
this is a loadof crap - parden my saying so but i am suposed to just be ok with being out over 1000.00 and not care..... there had better be one really good reason for ripping us all off. :mad:

Flip

IronKong51
11-08-2007, 01:24 PM
PUNKNCAT - you should ask that guy is he agreement keps him from passing on chris's contact information!!!!!

Pagan
11-22-2007, 12:48 AM
Still no news from anyone who is lucky enough to get his Dmag?

Rudz
11-22-2007, 01:32 AM
thousands of dollars and he gets to walk away, man isnt this country great... :tard:

BigEvil
11-23-2007, 07:13 AM
thousands of dollars and he gets to walk away, man isnt this country great... :tard:

Only gets to walk away if people are willing to let him. Then again, is anyone willing to pony up cash for legal fees to go after him? No one will get anything out of it.

Chris Nearchos
11-24-2007, 09:45 PM
on the contrary...it is a very great country. Its just that the people who havent gotten theirs yet arent speaking up. everyone that came too me when i did this post, i did the following:

1) Told them to round up all their emails and receits of the transaction
2) Told them what to do as their first two steps of action (contact the BBB, their local police, and the police in the town where chris b. lives)
3) And i passed on their name and contact info to be added to my case/report.

but most likily, they thought that me doing the third thing was all that was needed....which they are wrong. and the sad thing is, the longer they wait, the faster and better he will be able to get away with the crime. The peeps that are still waiting on theirs really need to stand up and yell out like i did. then and only then will they get what they paid for....or atleast their money back.

just need to stand up and tell chris you wont be taking it anymore and demand for your product now!

-Chris Nearchos

Beemer
11-24-2007, 11:42 PM
then and only then will they get what they paid for....or atleast their money back.

just need to stand up and tell chris you wont be taking it anymore and demand for your product now!

-Chris Nearchos

Have you got either?

Rudz
11-25-2007, 12:01 AM
i woulda sent guido and rocky a long time ago.. :mad:

flyingpootang
11-25-2007, 11:28 AM
i woulda sent guido and rocky a long time ago.. :mad:

Bust that send Guido, Rocky, Momo, and lil Joey.......

Chris Nearchos
11-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Have you got either?

HECK YEA....I got my frame. and all it took was a couple phone calls and firm warnings to chris B.

so like i said, stand up and yell to the right people and you'll get your stuff or your money back.

-Chris Nearchos

phishphen
12-03-2007, 09:10 PM
AO name: phishphen
Real: stephan lee
E-mail: phishphen@hotmail.com
Order: $450 bolt-on frame on Feb. 2005

TnDeathInc
12-03-2007, 10:10 PM
right after he tells you what to do you post your name and info like sheep. :confused:
That will not get your problem solved.

Chris Nearchos
12-04-2007, 02:28 PM
right after he tells you what to do you post your name and info like sheep. :confused:
That will not get your problem solved.

I know, which is really sad. But like they say, "One can lead a horse to the watering hole...but they cant make it drink".

You guys and gals that havent gotten yoru stuff yet need to start doing your part on the situation. I did as much as i could, but i cant do everything to solve this problem.

-Chris Nearchos

tdogreb
03-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Has anyone heard from chris? Hey chris how about a progress report. Are you sill working on this project?

splatzone
03-02-2008, 07:36 PM
on the contrary...it is a very great country. Its just that the people who havent gotten theirs yet arent speaking up. everyone that came too me when i did this post, i did the following:

1) Told them to round up all their emails and receits of the transaction
2) Told them what to do as their first two steps of action (contact the BBB, their local police, and the police in the town where chris b. lives)
3) And i passed on their name and contact info to be added to my case/report.

but most likily, they thought that me doing the third thing was all that was needed....which they are wrong. and the sad thing is, the longer they wait, the faster and better he will be able to get away with the crime. The peeps that are still waiting on theirs really need to stand up and yell out like i did. then and only then will they get what they paid for....or atleast their money back.

-Chris Nearchos

I have done all of that already and still got nothing. I actully had the cops go to his house. he told the cops i would get my item. and that was the end of it.
and now he disconnected the cell number and have no way to call him.

So ya i belive he got away with a great crime becuase his Local PD wont do anything about it

joelbird
03-11-2008, 08:00 PM
In an effort to involve myself more into my boyfriends hobby I (his girlfriend /someone who a little bit about the law) I figured I would chime in here...At this point, it sounds like you have invested a lot of time and energy into this. If the criminal justice system isn't working for you - work it from the civil angle.

At this point, I would recommend taking the guy to small claims court. Even if he isn't located in the same state as you, that doesn't mean you can't sue him and win. Even if he doesn't respond, you can get what is called a default judgment against him. You can then have that judgment enforced against him (even in another state) and at least get your money back (if he has some to give you). Small claims court isn't just for the crazy folks on Judge Judy - it can really work.

I would advise you to research your local rules of court or contact an attorney (if you can afford one) to get the details of what options are available to you in your area.

Overall - he shouldn't be allowed to just get away with taking your money. As you say, what he did wasn't legal.

If there are a lot of you, you may want to go in together against him. Sometimes a class can be more effective than just a single person.

Good luck!

kuwajian2
03-15-2008, 12:11 PM
I think this is a great idea. Anybody else live in utah that bought one?

ghostdog2019
12-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Anyone ever see anything come out of this since the last warnings. If someone can get a phone number for this guy I say we all just keep on calling him like bill collectors do when you owe them money. Maybe we might actually get some more frames or at least our money back.

Mike Brothman