PDA

View Full Version : Most "redneck" thing you did?

Swampy
02-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Looking for the most "redneck" things that people do?

I.E. Rebuilt a engine in you living room, Mowed the the lawn and found a car.

Swampy
02-02-2007, 07:39 AM
I'll start.
Not a fun time till some ones jeep barrel rolls! Pics coming soon.
Got a 2wd Dodge with 4ft whips.
Got pulled over on a lawn tractor for no orange triangle, and drinking a beer on a country road. (happened along time ago.)

Altimas
02-02-2007, 08:26 AM
I got cut off at a redlight by a Tractor once...
I have an Uncle named Bubba who has flashbacks from Vietnam at various family gatherings..
I built an antenna for my Amateur radio out of Coke cans, then mounted it ontop of my house...
I pee out of my back door all the time...

Oh and I married my sister... j/k!!!!!!

thecavemankevin
02-02-2007, 08:42 AM
i married altimas' sister

Carbon
02-02-2007, 11:24 AM
dirt biking
shot guns
drank pabst blue ribbon

in one day, in that sequence.

MANN
02-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Looking for the most "redneck" things that people do?

I.E. Rebuilt a engine in you living room, Mowed the the lawn and found a car.

LOL. I have rebuilt my CBR 600F3SE in a living room of a single wide trailer. Given the trailer was being used as storage only, and my brothers 69 chevy pickup was taking up both bays in the garage that was attached. I acutally tore out one of the bedroom walls to give me more space. I had parts hanging all over inside. After the winter project my parrents decided they wanted to build a real garage, and had the firedept burn the trailer. (obviously evrerything was moved to a diff garage)

On a side note did anyone realize that it only takes ~ 7-8 min for the roof of a trailer to collapse after ignition of a fire log in the center of a single wide trailer?? The fire dept ran drills in the attached garage (well built, but old), but said they would not step foot in the trailer. It was amazing just watching it melt down so quick.

Lohman446
02-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Not the most redneck thing by any means:

One day all the paintball guys are sitting around, and we decide to open up the gun safe. Its a bit cold outside, so rather than going outside I remove the screen from the window above the walkout basement, toss the target out there, and proceed to shoot :).

PS - if you don't get the barrel of the .357 all the way out the window everyone in the room goes deaf :)

Swampy
02-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Most redneck thing I've ever heard was from my recuiter was about this one guy that was in the DEP that got a ticket. This person was with his bud and found this dead caff in a middle of a field, so they hook it up to the back of their pick up and drag this dead cow into town. Well the thing came unhook and slammed into parked car. Well coming down the other direction is a county sheriff. Imagine expaining that one to the parents.

SCpoloRicker
02-02-2007, 12:09 PM
So; I'm at a meet & greet with the mid level marketing guys from one of our big corporate clients. This one fellow, obviously an uncultured type, proceeds to order red wine. He then proceeds to eat an avocado-salmon roll. With red wine!

Of course, I want to help said fellow out. I pull him aside, and remark "Listen, old chap. 'Tis quite innappropriate to be drinking red wine with fish." To my astonishment, he replied "Well, I like red wine."

"'Well, I like red wine' indeed"! Obviously, I was appalled. I approached one of the women at the cocktail bar. "Can you believe this man?" I ask her "he's drinking red wine with fish!"

Suffice to say that this malcontented corporate wage slave failed to see the problem.

So; I brained her with a '63 Dom Perignon for her lack of manners.

And that's my story.

kosmo
02-02-2007, 12:28 PM
So; I'm at a meet & greet with the mid level marketing guys from one of our big corporate clients. This one fellow, obviously an uncultured type, proceeds to order red wine. He then proceeds to eat an avocado-salmon roll. With red wine!

Of course, I want to help said fellow out. I pull him aside, and remark "Listen, old chap. 'Tis quite innappropriate to be drinking red wine with fish." To my astonishment, he replied "Well, I like red wine."

"'Well, I like red wine' indeed"! Obviously, I was appalled. I approached one of the women at the cocktail bar. "Can you believe this man?" I ask her "he's drinking red wine with fish!"

Suffice to say that this malcontented corporate wage slave failed to see the problem.

So; I brained her with a '63 Dom Perignon for her lack of manners.

And that's my story.

A tip of my cap to you, sir. Jolly good show.

/drinks boxed wine
//still knows white wine goes with seafood

Lohman446
02-02-2007, 12:29 PM
A tip of my cap to you, sir. Jolly good show.

/drinks boxed wine
//still knows white wine goes with seafood

I drink whatever I want when I want, with whatever I want. :) Noone really bugs me about it either...

flyboy
02-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Salmon is red (dark) meat so it was fine with red wine weather it was fish or not. Same for dark meat chicken and other fish like blue fish, mackeral or seafood types such as muscles.

MoeMag
02-02-2007, 02:45 PM
After a night of shenanigans, my buddies and I decide to find out if our friends car can float. After “borrowing” a friend’s tractor at 1 am, to remove the car from the desert pond from the seasonal rainstorms, we proceeded to clean the whole thing out and got it looking fairly respectable just before dawn.

Later that next day around lunch time we all go to eat, and all his dad had to say to us was “you forgot the mud in the ashtray”.

… :eek:

I can laugh at that now.

That comes in close second to rolling a boulder the size of a car down a mountainside and taking out a forest switchback road.

All the little boulders stopped after about 500 ft or so. This thing went about 1/4 mile and destroyed a few big trees that were in its way. Then it took out a chunk of road and the guardrail before falling off the side of the cliff.

tbizzle0
02-04-2007, 03:07 AM
I shot my toilet today. It exploded into many pieces... and I was satisfied.

Although I wish I had tannerite. :(

skife
02-04-2007, 10:54 AM
where do i even begin....
my dad has a '96 chevy truck with the plates "NEWTAME"

his old truck, the cabcorners rotted off so the doors wouldn't shut right.
anyone ever pull off a bo-duke in a truck?

i drive beaters.... all the time
we got my buddy's S10 blazer stuck in a mudhole in his field once, tried to pull it out with my dads truck, almost getting my dad's truck stuck. we left it set there overnight, the ground froze and we had to get it unstuck from the ground then...

Sledding behind snomobiles at 90mph

fixing an oil leak on the dunebuggy with ducttape. (it was on the pushrod tube)

ummm, doing donuts in the field with the redtruck at age 13... the truck was an 83 chevy with a 4speed with granny gear.

i used to race dirtbikes when i was like 10

my friends do garden tractor pulls. and do really well at the events.

my dad works in a landfill as an equipment operator.
beer = good.

yeah... we're definatally a buncha rednecks.

Lohman446
02-04-2007, 11:50 AM
fixing an oil leak on the dunebuggy with ducttape. (it was on the pushrod tube)

We once changed the engine on a dunebuggy in the middle of the dunes :)

skife
02-04-2007, 11:54 AM

my buddy raised up and lowered the 4L60 in his S10 blazer with a ratchet strap.

PyRo
02-04-2007, 11:58 AM
my buddy raised up and lowered the 4L60 in his S10 blazer with a ratchet strap.
I pickup the NV3500 into my truck with a chain through the cab and a ratchet strap on both ends under the truck.

mr.mag218
02-04-2007, 12:18 PM

my dad has a 63 volkswagon beetle (baja) and we fixed a head gasket with rubber sealant and manilla folder. it worked so good we still haven't changed it.
EDIT: forgot to tell you it was in a Kmart parking lot.

Lohman446
02-04-2007, 02:35 PM
my dad has a 63 volkswagon beetle (baja) and we fixed a head gasket with rubber sealant and manilla folder. it worked so good we still haven't changed it.
EDIT: forgot to tell you it was in a Kmart parking lot.

Bet it doesn't ever leak coolant either huh? :D

etjoyride
02-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Have an '88 dodge truck, has several bumper stickers on the back.

Several hunting ones
A "SECEDE" one
I (heart) my CPA (stepdad is a CPA)
and others

have a ranch and me and my cuz blow a lot of stuff up out there. Shot a gun once or twice from my 2nd story window (bad idea)

BLow stuff up at home

God knows what else.

skife
02-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Bet it doesn't ever leak coolant either huh? :D

i just cought that. lol.

mr.mag218
02-04-2007, 07:42 PM
no it doesn't, but it doesn't leak oil either. theres two head gaskets on a volkswagon. brush up on vw's before making fun of me for the wrong thing ;)
/knows your poking fun at air cooled factor.

Swampy
02-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Went ice fishing last night and only caught a buzz. :D
Me and Buds built our on shanty. Can Bunk three and has two fridage's in it, one for beer other for beer :D . Got a trap door in the table to check the rods.

Ghola
02-04-2007, 10:02 PM
shining deer fron the livingroom.
shoothing them with a 338 Lapua through a sliding glass door (we wer sober enugh to open it first but still in the house)

smokeing while handloading our own brass

owns 32 rifles, 14 shotguns, 9 pistols, and a few other things that would make the ATF really not like us.

Lohman446
02-04-2007, 10:07 PM
no it doesn't, but it doesn't leak oil either. theres two head gaskets on a volkswagon. brush up on vw's before making fun of me for the wrong thing ;)
/knows your poking fun at air cooled factor.

I actually rebuilt a VW in a shop class just to annoy the instructor who did not have a clue on air cooled engines. I know them pretty well :P .

maxama10
02-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Two friends and I were at another friends house, I watched the two throw a waterproof fire cracker in our friends toilet. It exploded, cracking the bowl and breaking a huge chunk out of the bottom. About 10 mins later the other friend walked into his bathroom, freaked out and then we went to lowes and home depot to buy a toilet before his dad saw. That didnt work out, his dad laughed, and we spent the rest of the day putting in a new toilet, they didnt even use the wax ring.

When we put on the body lift for my jeep the fan shroud had to be lowered but the lower radiator hose got in the way so we got the hacksaw and cut out a nice chunk of the fan shroud. :D

skife
02-05-2007, 02:06 AM
Two friends and I were at another friends house, I watched the two throw a waterproof fire cracker in our friends toilet. It exploded, cracking the bowl and breaking a huge chunk out of the bottom. About 10 mins later the other friend walked into his bathroom, freaked out and then we went to lowes and home depot to buy a toilet before his dad saw. That didnt work out, his dad laughed, and we spent the rest of the day putting in a new toilet, they didnt even use the wax ring.

When we put on the body lift for my jeep the fan shroud had to be lowered but the lower radiator hose got in the way so we got the hacksaw and cut out a nice chunk of the fan shroud. :D

why not a suspension lift man?

thecavemankevin
02-05-2007, 10:42 AM
I fixed the inner passenger side CV Boot (3/4 split in one of the outer ridges) with a needle, fishing line (50lb test) silicon sealant, duct tape and a couple zip ties. worked great for about a year...still may be working for the new owner..???

PyRo
02-05-2007, 11:58 AM

How about taking an angle grinder to the corner of the fan blades to make clearance for a plow pump pulley.
Engine hoist for removing a Jeep hard top.

Lohman446
02-05-2007, 11:59 AM
I once tried to carve a pumpkin with a plasma cutter

/Doesn't work as well as you would think it would

PyRo
02-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Cordless drill with a whisk chucked in it to make waffle mix.
My computer chair
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5876/img1206oe3.jpg

thecavemankevin
02-05-2007, 01:46 PM
^^^^
winar!

Muzikman
02-05-2007, 02:26 PM
why not a suspension lift man?

My guess, wanted to put on larger tires and not break the bank doing it.

My Jeep will have a 1" BL before the end of winter.

Swampy
02-05-2007, 02:27 PM
:rofl: :rofl: on that chair, but hey at least its comfy.

PyRo
02-05-2007, 02:29 PM
It is actually the most comfortable computer chain I've sat in. When I made it I didn't have a welder hence the wood construction.

The chair came out of my thirdgen Camaro currently sitting partially dis-assembled in my driveway, next to my Wrangler (been sitting their out of gas and with no brakes for 2 months, and in-front of my busted Chevy pickup (daily driver). I think I win until Billybob gets in here with his 6x6 military wreck.
:)

Do I get bonus points for the flag on the wall?

etjoyride
02-05-2007, 09:26 PM
just thought of another one.

We have 2-3 trucks, a CJ, 4+ SUV's- all runnning

2 big A** tractors

4-8 non running cars (basically just shells)

4 4wheelers, 2 go karts, 1 dirtbike (getting another soon), one mini bike.

only 4 licensed drivers under our roof at the moment as well (and we have more cars)

FARMER00
02-05-2007, 10:54 PM
most redneck thing ive done?... lived my life lol

these are good ones
-my brother drove a tractor to prom, i have one rented for semi and for prom im planning on using the old combine
-drove lawnmower 2 hours to school one morning
-built my own lacrosse stick, bike, fishing rod, anything i think i can make cause im too cheap to buy it
-cowboyboots/steel toe work boots, tight levis, tucked in white shirt,plad shirt undone over top, rebel flag belt buckle, aviators, and old ford hat (some times cowboy hat, about once or twice a week)
my everyday cloths for school and leasure and formal stuff im the only one in the school (same with my brother when he was in) but everyone knows not to mess with "Farmer"

skife
02-05-2007, 10:57 PM
most redneck thing ive done?... lived my life lol

-drove lawnmower 2 hours to school one morning

thats like what, an hour and a half american time? :p

FARMER00
02-05-2007, 11:29 PM
thats like what, an hour and a half american time? :p
what? no we still have the same time

but in the summer i can tell time by the sun within 15 minutes

skife
02-05-2007, 11:43 PM
what? no we still have the same time

but in the summer i can tell time by the sun within 15 minutes

i can't. but this one time i did know this kid who could tell you the time without looking at a clock.... was weird man... real weird.

billybob_81067
02-05-2007, 11:47 PM
I think I win until Billybob gets in here with his 6x6 military wreck.
:)

LOL I see I was mentioned!

K, maybe I'll post up some pics of my redneck vehicles

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/DSCF1218.jpg
95 Stroke

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/DSCF0817.jpg
6x6

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/DSCF1006.jpg
Back of my 93 F-150 that's been in the shop since 03

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/DSCF0898.jpg
Bale wagon

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/travis1.jpg
69 F-250 named Travis

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/DSCF0572.jpg
Our 8630 JD tree pusher.

maxama10
02-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Well I had 2" spacers on top the springs and 32's but didnt quite cut it. :D So I decided to get a 1" BL to make it look better and to have a little more clearance under the tires which would rub occasionally. I hope to go for about 4" in the next few years, including the BL and 33's

Edit: That bailer aint nothing haha (i dont really know) ill get a pic of the one were working on in shop class though and the two tractors

billybob_81067
02-05-2007, 11:55 PM
http://thumb14.webshots.net/t/36/36/3/68/25/337336825SuDjeW_th.jpg
76 F-250, my favorite of all our pickups (sorry the pic is so small it's off of webshots rather than photobucket)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/DSCF0569.jpg
Stuck dozer

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/75f-1503.jpg
$160 green machine. Came with doors and hood too, but aren't on in that pic

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/coyote.jpg
coyote

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/77-1.jpg
77-F250 doing a frame off restoration of it, cab is off now, frame is cleaned up and undercoated, front and rear diffs are rebuilt, transfer case is rebuilt. Just need to rebuild the engine and auto transmission and do some body work and painting now.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/85-4.jpg
85 F-250 diesel that will be conjoined with the 6x6 chassis someday. MUAHAHAHAHA!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/93f-150frontview.jpg
Front of the 93 F-150 that sits in the shop (notice the home made front grill)

maxama10
02-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Let me guess, you like Ford? :)

billybob_81067
02-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Let me guess, you like Ford? :)

LOL how'd ya figure that one out? :p

maxama10
02-06-2007, 12:18 AM
I think you need to post a pic of that motorized sand sifter you made a while back

i think that tops everything in here :cool:

edit: here we go!!!! http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=203802&highlight=sand

calebh
02-06-2007, 12:21 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/travis1.jpg
69 F-250 named Travis

thats pretty much freaking awesome lol. i love old trucks :D

my most redneck thing? i built an lp spyder for like $30. im not very redneck lol. i even hate country music. so i probly dont even belong in this thread :ninja:

PyRo
02-06-2007, 12:35 AM
thats pretty much freaking awesome lol. i love old trucks :D

Want to buy me a 39-40 Chevy?
http://www.stovebolt.com/gallery/images/carson.jpg
Please?

Swampy
02-06-2007, 08:06 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/billybob_81067/DSCF0569.jpg
Stuck dozer

Ouch how did that happen?
Nice cab, what 3in tube steel?
And why do you own a fleet of trucks?

billybob_81067
02-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Ouch how did that happen?
Nice cab, what 3in tube steel?
And why do you own a fleet of trucks?

Ahh yes my motorized sand shaker is also quite redneck! :p

The dozer got stuck when my dad was trying to push a bunch of saplings out of a supposedly dried up pond which turned into mush real quick. The cab supports we made out of 4 inch tubing, and then that's like a 3/8 thick sheet of steel on top with 2 inch angles framing it out around the sides. Keeps a lot of the rain and sun off! The best part of it is the brush guard we built on the front. The uprights are 2" by 3" or 4" (don't exactly remember) rectangular tubing topped off with a 4 inch angle that's a half inch thick, then those rods are inch and a quarter high carbon steel shafts. We built it on there because we push tamarack and russian olive trees on our river bottom in an effort to clean up all the brush and we didn't want all the branches tearing up the dozer.

As for having a fleet of trucks, all of those I picked up super cheap and couldn't pass on the deals. Green one was $160, 85 diesel was free, 77 F-250 was like $850 and came with a winch worth more than I paid for it all, the 93 was "totaled" by insurance so I bought it back for like $200. What's really funny is that's not even half of our fleet of pickups and trucks! There's still an 84 ranger, 85 ranger, 2000 ranger, 85 dodge, 92 dodge, 2000 powerstroke, 79 ranger, 75 F-250, a 67 international pickup, two mid 70's international loadstar trucks, F-600 service truck, two F-600 ensilage trucks, a F-600 grain truck, a F-750 gravel truck, a F-700 manure truck, and that's just about it I think. Had to rack my brain on that one! :rofl:

9868Classic
02-06-2007, 04:19 PM
I used an old car hood (1940's I believe) as a makeshift sled and pulled it behind my ATV.

I had a 4x6 landscaping timber on the front of my 82 Ford F-100 for a couple years(was painted booger green)

Ran down a deer in my 82 F-100. (BTW...not a good idea. Put a nice couple dents in my truck with their hooves.)

Went 4 wheelin through a corn field. Just kinda decided it would be fun to do, and turn right off the road and into the field at 40 mph in traffic.

don miguel
02-06-2007, 05:18 PM
I stared at an orange jiuce container because it said "concentrate".

billybob_81067
02-06-2007, 05:21 PM
I stared at an orange jiuce container because it said "concentrate".

I bet you did...

FARMER00
02-06-2007, 09:05 PM
im loving the bail wagon. is it home made? or is it a production if it is tell me where we can get one and if they make them for round bails

FARMER00
02-06-2007, 09:09 PM
LOL how'd ya figure that one out? :p
off topic but is the 302 used in the broncos the same as the 5.0L in the mustangs? and will the hoods fit on both? thanks

maxama10
02-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Now this is a real bailer :) http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/maxama10/DSC01219.jpg Ha, I dont know, just some project my teacher has been working on in shop for the past few years

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/maxama10/DSC01218.jpg
John Deere of some sort left by a student yearrrrrs before i came weve been doing a little work on it recently

our main efforts are on this though
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/maxama10/DSC01217.jpg

I really have no idea what kinda tractor it is. It was brought in by a student about 5 years ago and he tore it down and tthen never worked on it. Weve been getting it back together though and should have it running in the next couple months.

Sorry the pics are so blurry, I snapped a few quick ones. (people wouldve asked why the hell i was taking pictures in shop class :D )

Eatem Alive
02-06-2007, 09:56 PM
my wife considers this to be "redneck" for me.

going here...
http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/2/6/t_nascar006m_df46cbb.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img01&img=/7/2/6/f_nascar006m_df46cbb.jpg)

while wearing this...
http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/2/6/t_nascar002m_4ef2d5a.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?srv=img02&img=/7/2/6/f_nascar002m_4ef2d5a.jpg)

she just don't get it.

billybob_81067
02-06-2007, 10:13 PM
im loving the bail wagon. is it home made? or is it a production if it is tell me where we can get one and if they make them for round bails

It's a New Holland BW 38. They are only for the small squares, but I've seen some pull behind round bale stackers that go behind a tractor. We just use a loader with a bale spike and a 30 foot gooseneck to haul ours in though.

As for the 302 question, I'm assuming that you're talking about the newer fuel injected engines. The blocks are the same, but a few of the accessories are different, you'll need the mustang intake on top of the 302 that you want to fit into the mustang because it's squashed down for hood clearance. Also the mustang engine uses a mass air sequental fire fuel injection system whereas the pickups and broncos used a speed density batch fire system. Other than that, maybe different cams and heads.

billybob_81067
02-06-2007, 10:17 PM
[QUOTE=maxama10]Now this is a real bailer :) http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/maxama10/DSC01219.jpg

That a 1069 or a 1079? Basically an older version of our bale wagon. Before we got this one we used a 1049 Super as our bale wagon, but this one with the computerized stack patterns, radio, air conditioining and air ride seat has me spoiled now! LOL

FARMER00
02-06-2007, 11:11 PM
As for the 302 question, I'm assuming that you're talking about the newer fuel injected engines. The blocks are the same, but a few of the accessories are different, you'll need the mustang intake on top of the 302 that you want to fit into the mustang because it's squashed down for hood clearance. Also the mustang engine uses a mass air sequental fire fuel injection system whereas the pickups and broncos used a speed density batch fire system. Other than that, maybe different cams and heads.

thanks im thinking of getting a bronco with the FI 302 and then street rodding the motor and dule exhaust but giving it a 4'' lift 46'' tires and all the works (clearance lichts, cb/fm, whips, visor) u know the stuff u got to have

maxama10
02-06-2007, 11:43 PM
46's? I dont know much about Broncos but Id expect youd need more than 4"s of lift to clear those. Not to mention youd likely need to upgrade the whole drivetrain and differential gearing. Probably want some heavy duty axles also.

Maybe you knew this?

Itll be pretty cool though :D

goodluck
-Max

billybob_81067
02-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Yeah, 4" lift and 46 inch tires is going to require some serious sawzall action. Also regearing and at least 3/4 ton axles (Solid Dana 44 front/Dana 60 rear). Better be easy on the go pedal even with those. Dana 60 front would be a better choice for those meats. Might consider Chromoly axles and some of those new-fangled beefy ctm joints they've come up with here lately.

maxama10
02-07-2007, 12:37 AM
while your at it, tie in a nice under the hood air compressor and get some beadlocks so you can air down those monsters. Maybe consider a hydraulic winch while youre at it

skife
02-07-2007, 01:08 AM
Yeah, 4" lift and 46 inch tires is going to require some serious sawzall action. Also regearing and at least 3/4 ton axles (Solid Dana 44 front/Dana 60 rear). Better be easy on the go pedal even with those. Dana 60 front would be a better choice for those meats. Might consider Chromoly axles and some of those new-fangled beefy ctm joints they've come up with here lately.

unless you just plan on going to the mall :P

dj89
02-09-2007, 08:45 PM
Now this is a real bailer :) http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/maxama10/DSC01219.jpg Ha, I dont know, just some project my teacher has been working on in shop for the past few years

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/maxama10/DSC01218.jpg
John Deere of some sort left by a student yearrrrrs before i came weve been doing a little work on it recently

Looks like min did, its a 47-52 A or B Give me a photo of the grill, I can tell you.

our main efforts are on this though
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/maxama10/DSC01217.jpg

I really have no idea what kinda tractor it is. It was brought in by a student about 5 years ago and he tore it down and tthen never worked on it. Weve been getting it back together though and should have it running in the next couple months.
Looks like a minneapolis moline, i want to say a UB. But IDK

Sorry the pics are so blurry, I snapped a few quick ones. (people wouldve asked why the hell i was taking pictures in shop class :D )

MY 44 b
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6346/mvc004fcf0.jpg
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7797/almostdonetz3.jpg

Drove a tractor to school a few times.
Drive a lawn mower around my property like a golf cart.
Drive my truck on sled trail.
Towed a truck hood behind a tractor in a cow feild.
Drove from cylmer ny to dunkirk ny, on a tractor that was a long day. Took over 4 hours
When through micky d's on a tractor, and lawn mower.
Found a dozer on a buds property, he and his father had no clue who owed it. Its low on gas now. :rofl:

maxama10
02-09-2007, 09:07 PM
I built a front bumper for my jeep with a 2x4x3/16 box tubing
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/maxama10/DSC00985.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/maxama10/DSC01055.jpg

Soopa Villain17
02-12-2007, 02:25 PM
ive done quite a few redneck things being a redneck myself.

the most redneck thing i have done was ride my 3wheeler with no shoes ;) ( some of you know what im talking about )

second was putting my old polaris fourwheeler in the trunk of my moms car and dragging the ***-end of the car for about 35 miles. :D

SpecialBlend2786
02-12-2007, 02:54 PM
ive done quite a few redneck things being a redneck myself.

the most redneck thing i have done was ride my 3wheeler with no shoes ;) ( some of you know what im talking about )

second was putting my old polaris fourwheeler in the trunk of my moms car and dragging the ***-end of the car for about 35 miles. :D

<333

Swampy
02-12-2007, 03:12 PM
MY 44 b
Drove a tractor to school a few times.
Drive a lawn mower around my property like a golf cart.
Drive my truck on sled trail.
Towed a truck hood behind a tractor in a cow feild.
Drove from cylmer ny to dunkirk ny, on a tractor that was a long day. Took over 4 hours
When through micky d's on a tractor, and lawn mower.
Found a dozer on a buds property, he and his father had no clue who owed it. Its low on gas now. :rofl:

That just screams John Denver - Thank god I'm a country boy

SCpoloRicker
02-12-2007, 03:45 PM

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4858/owliseeof6.jpg

billybob_81067
02-12-2007, 04:11 PM
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4858/owliseeof6.jpg

3 WHLY???

WickeDKlowN
02-12-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm not sure if this is redneck or just ghetto, but I used a street sign (Right Turn Only, I believe) to patch some holes in the firewall of a Camaro once.

thecavemankevin
02-12-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm not sure if this is redneck or just ghetto, but I used a street sign (Right Turn Only, I believe) to patch some holes in the firewall of a Camaro once.

little bit of both, the nabbing of a street sign is ghetto, the using it to patch holes is neck...so there you have it.

WickeDKlowN
02-12-2007, 05:14 PM
little bit of both, the nabbing of a street sign is ghetto, the using it to patch holes is neck...so there you have it.
I didn't actually steal the sign, I found it in my garage.

PyRo
02-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Meh, I've seen if before. License plates too.
When I needed to patch the floors in my Camaro so I went for a drive /metal hunt. I saw a washing machine so I got out, ripped the door off, went home and proceeded to patch the floors :)

skife
02-12-2007, 06:44 PM
we just towed a truck 30 miles with a towstrap.

i win.

Lohman446
02-12-2007, 06:59 PM
we just towed a truck 30 miles with a towstrap.

i win.

And tomorrows lesson, how to replace a transmission :)

skife
02-12-2007, 07:00 PM
And tomorrows lesson, how to replace a transmission :)

we pulled the rear driveshaft, 8 bolts, no problem.

:P

Ken Majors
02-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Patched my 70 camaro with flattened out budwieser cans. It gave a nice backing for the bondo to stick to.

My son, just this past november, hit a deer in his 1992 Cherokee, he stopped, cut the still struggling deer's throat with his pocket knife, and then cut the entire head and shoulders off using only that buck knife. We are still awaiting the taxidermy man to finish the job. And no there was no deer tag involved....and that is what makes it a redneck thing to do.

There is no such thing as a redneck that knows what a .338 Lapua is. Read that somewhere above....that is not a redneck round.
We use 30-30 and 30-.06 ....no other rifle rounds other than .22 (for cats).
Other then that...only 12 gauge shotguns, .357 Magnums and .44 magnums are the only firearms in the redneck arsenal.

My 79 Ford Hiboy was pretty much stock. Only sold it when the bed fell off...the guy that has it now still hauls tons of wood with his new flatbed on there.

Lohman446
02-12-2007, 07:14 PM
we pulled the rear driveshaft, 8 bolts, no problem.

:P

Much better

skife
02-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Much better

toyota did some good engineering with that, didn't even have to pull the yokes out of the transfercase.

didn't lose a drop of fluid, now i gatta figure out why it's not staying in 2nd gear, i was kinda thinking it might just be the body lift not letting the shifter move back all the way.

punkncat
02-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Redneck, eh?

I will go with the previously touched on VW redneck incidents....I have several....lol

I purchased a 64 Karmann Ghia that had a significant rust problem. We took upon ourselves to eliminate much of it by cutting out the bad parts. For lack of a West Coast Metric catalog, I used Real Estate signs to recreate the entire rear passenger side "quarter".

A bit later during my adventures of owning the Ghia, a friend and I decided (while drunk) to drive down to Tallahassee from near Atlanta. Problem was that the generator belt was in very poor shape. With Jose on our side NOTHING was going to stand in our way.
Armed with a large bottle of Crown Royal...having already disposed of a litre of Jose Cuervo...we decided at 10 at night to take off. We got to Americus and had to stop for a new belt, at a closed Auto Parts store. We were drunker than Cooter Brown, and were quickly investigated by the local Sherrif. Seeing that we were completly "S" faced drunk, he was about to lock us up until I showed him this shredded belt. Deciding that we could go nowhere that night even if we had wanted to he let us go with a stern warning. The next day dawns, we get a belt and the old one wouldn't come off....mostly because at that point I didn't understand how the pulley worked. I was soon to find out.

Highway 319 between Americus and Tallahassee is a pretty lonely stretch of road. Nothing but dump trucks going by at 80 and gators. There are actually signs that tell you to stay in the car and wait for help to avoid being eaten. Well the damaged belt broke and takes out the nipple on the fuel pump. The only way I had to fix it was with some solder and a mapp torch I have in the trunk. Oh...I did learn just then about the shimmed pulley on the generator....

So here I am on the side of the road with a fuel pump and a torch trying hard not to blow myself up and stop this leak. I get the thing back together and off we go. Every few miles down the road the mass of solder would spring a leak, raw gas running down to the exhaust would ignite and flames would shoot off the back of the car, letting me know it was time to pull over and add more solder to the ever increasing glob built up around the patched nipple.

Still enjoying the better part of the Crown Royal and having nothing but full bladders to extinguish the flames...well imagine the look you would give seeing two drunk guys pissing on the back of a flaming VW on the side of the road.

/redneck KING

maxama10
02-12-2007, 08:37 PM
*Insert Jeff Foxworthy*

"You know ur a redneck when ur gun rack has a gun rack on it"

"you suck!"

Hey Billybob what caliber rifles/handguns do you have?

Edit: Drinking and driving :tard: doesnt=redneck in my book...

skife
02-12-2007, 08:37 PM
punkcat, you win.

billybob_81067
02-13-2007, 02:54 AM
Hey Billybob what caliber rifles/handguns do you have?

For rifles we've got 4 .22's, a .223, a 22-250, 20ga, 16ga, and 12ga. The only pistol we've got is my dad's .38. I've never even seen him shoot it in all my life.

I'm looking to buy a couple cheap .22's just to throw behind the seat of my pickups. Maybe another 20ga for pigeons, squirrels, and other pesky critters. Someday I'll pick up a .22 LR handgun too just for the hell of it. Seems like all my play money goes toward my vehicle projects though! Oh and we just bought a house and we're remodeling it, so that doesn't help much either. :(

I need to make my wife get a job so there's more disposable income! LOL

MicroMiniMe
02-13-2007, 09:38 AM
punkcat, you win.
That made my morning.

thecavemankevin
02-13-2007, 11:49 AM
punkcat, you win.

ditto

the worst i got is the back drivers side wheel/tire/and drum came off my 73 beattle while i was going about 70 on a major highway.

punkncat
02-13-2007, 06:09 PM
ditto

the worst i got is the back drivers side wheel/tire/and drum came off my 73 beattle while i was going about 70 on a major highway.

Yup with the vibration of the old bug it had a way with loosening lug nuts.

Same Ghia as above.....me and a buddy are kicking down the road and the front tire came off. With the motor in the back and going up a hill it took me about 15 good seconds to figure out that it WAS in reality my front tire.
:cry: :eek:

thecavemankevin
02-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Yup with the vibration of the old bug it had a way with loosening lug nuts.

actually, it was the cotter pin in the nut that holds the brake drum on that broke allowing the nut to spin off, then it was only a matter of time.

maxama10
02-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey Ken Majors

For rifles we've got 4 .22's, a .223, a 22-250, 20ga, 16ga, and 12ga. The only pistol we've got is my dad's .38. I've never even seen him shoot it in all my life.

Thats what kinda rounds a redneck uses... :D

sean33
02-14-2007, 10:25 PM
Chewed tobbacco during english and history class, and told my teacher..yall come back now ya here..and spit into the trash can...then..got into seriouse trouble.

Swampy
02-15-2007, 03:01 AM
Update from last a few weeks ago.
Killed a deer with a snow plow on Monday. Ummm good eatin' on the grill
Got drunk off of shine ice fishin' 3 guys 5 bottles do the math.
Pop about a bakers dozen wheely's with a kawi 400, polaris 700, and a Toro Z master lawn mower on the ice.
Went fire wood hunting for a bon fire. 12ga rocks
Used a tube heater to fix the rear drums on my truck. (they were frozen)