PDA

View Full Version : Different kinds of drunk

kosmo
02-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Rickers wine posting got me remembering how differently I feel when I get drunk off of wine as opposed to other drinks. It makes me feel all warm and tingly, and I always sleep in after a box of wine. Its also the only thing that makes me an angry drunk. Beer just makes me feel drunk, with no warm tinglyness, and I always wake up early. For some reason though, downing a bottle of brut results in my favorite kind of drunken stupor. I dont really know how to describe that one, it just works. Also, why am I in the worlds only dry army? I hate all of you for allowing them to do that to me. Gah. Need booze.

rkjunior303
02-02-2007, 12:40 PM
lol

box of wine.

kosmo
02-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Wine and hookers are expensive. I had to compromise and lower my standards for both.

robnix
02-02-2007, 12:59 PM
lol

box of wine.

The funny thing about boxes is that it's the only way to open wine and have it keep overnight. The bladder that the wine is in collapses around the liquid, so no air can get to it. I really wouldn't mind seeing some more decent table wines get boxed.

kosmo
02-02-2007, 01:02 PM
The funny thing about boxes is that it's the only way to open wine and have it keep overnight. The bladder that the wine is in collapses around the liquid, so no air can get to it. I really wouldn't mind seeing some more decent table wines get boxed.

Thats rubbish, you can get vacuum sealed stoppers.

Crighton
02-02-2007, 01:04 PM
I've taken to drinking my sparkling wines with a splash of Himbeer liquor in the bottom of each glass.

Now that's a nice warm fuzzy drunk. :rofl:

Wine for me changes depending on it being 100% organic w. no sulfates.

robnix
02-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Thats rubbish, you can get vacuum sealed stoppers.

They don't work nearly as well. Most only help keep the wine for a few days, the ones that insert inert gas work a little better and give you about a week or so. The boxes will work for up to six weeks.

Thordic
02-02-2007, 02:36 PM
If you are opening a bottle of wine and not drinking it for more than a week, you have a problem :)

The only good thing about boxed wines is when you are young and stupid you can take them out of the box, stick the spigot in your mouth, and then get a friend to squeeze the bag. You will be wasted in record time.

rkjunior303
02-02-2007, 03:09 PM
If you are opening a bottle of wine and not drinking it for more than a week, you have a problem :)

The only good thing about boxed wines is when you are young and stupid you can take them out of the box, stick the spigot in your mouth, and then get a friend to squeeze the bag. You will be wasted in record time.

St Patty's?

LOL.

Nelson, you better be bringing wine with you.

robnix
02-02-2007, 04:37 PM

Boxed wines have been popular in Europe and Australia for a while now, they have varietals and vintaged wines not that Franzia swill.

These reds from these guys:

http://www.blackboxwines.com/boxed-wine-ratings.shtm

are decent table wines, and great for cooking. Not worrying about your wine going sour on you for a month is nice, plus it's more cost effective.

Carbon
02-02-2007, 06:07 PM
box of wine you say! dont mind if i do!

http://www.ilovebacon.com/102904/wine.jpg

robnix
02-02-2007, 06:42 PM
box of wine you say! dont mind if i do!

http://www.ilovebacon.com/102904/wine.jpg

AHAHA!!

:clap: :clap:

ntn4502
02-03-2007, 01:49 AM
lol

Lenny
02-03-2007, 02:21 AM
I know what you mean. When I get drunk off of anything hard (vodka's, etc), I'm a stupid drunk. But when I get drunk off of sissy drinks (wine coolers, Bacardi, etc) I'm a very happy-stupid drunk.

And Yeah, I really like those "sissy" drinks. Alot.

/Funny pic. :rofl: