PDA

View Full Version : High Velocity this friday night!!! (Long Island)

Tbone
01-02-2002, 11:24 AM
Just wanted people to know that I'll be at High Velocity this friday (as I usually play on as many fridays as possible). The field is open from 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM. I hope some people from AO can stop by. I already have some of my friends going, but there's never enough mags there :)

Daniel Morse
01-02-2002, 12:18 PM
I might go with my bro to check it out. What is the ground made of (dirt or turf)? Is it too small?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Tbone
01-02-2002, 12:58 PM
The ground is made of astro turf, very good material (no dirt here :) ). It's really not that small, it's about a medium size speedball field. The bunker placement is excellent, I've seen many fields and HV has one of my favorite setups. The bunkers themselves are air-filled. Games are usually 10 on 10, maximum I've seen is 15 on 15. Even the more crowded games are still playable.

There's a really good spectator area as well where you can watch the players on the field.

rightsidefight
01-02-2002, 01:34 PM
id go but i wont have my tank yet.my other one was stolen and my new one prolly wont get here by then.next friday if it comes ill play there.

Butterfingers
01-02-2002, 02:40 PM
If i get my e-mag charger in by then.

Where in kings park do you live I went to Kings park high school.

Tbone
01-02-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Butterfingers
Where in kings park do you live I went to Kings park high school.

That's pretty cool. I live off of Ravenwood. It's only about 3 blocks or so from the school off of 25A. I attended St. Anthony's over in Huntington so I don't know much of the KPHS crowd.

Tbone
01-04-2002, 10:30 AM