PDA

View Full Version : HELLO! returning player with some questions

Dread Pirate Davey
02-03-2007, 11:27 PM
hey AO! it's been along time sense i posted or even played paintball and i've been missing it lots. i'm planing to try and start playing again soon and was curious about a few things.
i have a cocker i bout in probably late 03 or early 04, new, and i have never used it, primarly due to it never working lol. a friend of mine was sapposed to "hook it up" for me when i got it and he keep runing into issues and never got it together. the last time i took it to a shop the kid gave it back saying "this is as good as i'm going to get it, if i were you i'd see if the guy selling that timmy would be interested in trading up for the cocker and some cash, let him deal with it." and i've never been much with cockers i just like them when they work so i don't think i would be able to figure it out if i tryed. it has an evo ram, bomb 3-way and i can't remember what front reg, it was a newer one at the time, really short, i think it was stock on a new model that year iirc.

and now with the questions:
1. the bolt looked really rough so i ended up tossing it figuring that i would just pick up a nice derlin bolt later on. it left me wondering though, is it possable that the internals could be shot from it just be sitting?

2. i've had a number of cockers and when they work i love them to death, but i've always been torn with cockers and electros(omg i miss my 03shocker). i was wondering if the e-blade's would be a good inbetween?

3. if i was to get an e-blade, would that fix my timing issue's with the electro 3-way?

4. are there any good online shops anymore that would have an eblade? i was wanting to compare costs to just nixing the cocker and look into an rt mag or something instead if the prices were around the same.

big big thanks in advance for any insight

Toll
02-04-2007, 12:11 AM
You can buy a fully tooled up e-cocker for less than 250 depending where you look online.