PDA

View Full Version : camera testing take a look

phizz
02-04-2007, 04:18 AM
okay bought a hemet cam and this is the first time I played with it so its pretty bouncy but fun to watch I mounted it on my q-loader

http://media.putfile.com/paintballdash

In this one I just wish the q-loader wasn't jammed... but I least I kept him busy for a second.

http://media.putfile.com/gopher-30

it was cold and the barrels started to freeze up hence my mag chopping a ball :eek: the horror! and yes there really are guys behind those trees

http://media.putfile.com/squeegee

I also just have to say I love my mag! I had absolutely no problems despite the cold weather. I leant my mini e-orracle to a friend to use and it had troubles along with the other autocockers there for some reason, I game him my old micromag after the orralce started leaking and it too ran like a champ just like my tac mag. There was another of my friends with an emag and he too had no problems

Beemer
02-04-2007, 04:55 AM
LOL that turned out good. Where are you playing at? Keep that barrel up next time, ready to fire at all times.

cbr600rr
02-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Makes me cold just watching it

Archangel Kid
02-04-2007, 09:37 AM
LOUD NOISES! Cool vids man. I would try and either mount the camera a little father away from the loader or maybe try and pad the loader up a little bit.

geekwarrior
02-04-2007, 11:11 AM
what camera are you using?

and you might try mounting it to you're helmet...gives you a better overall shot of the action. cool though :headbang:

Remagk
02-04-2007, 12:01 PM
wonder how good the picture was in shade area like forest?
still very good though

phizz
02-04-2007, 12:20 PM
yeah definately have to keep the gun up more, I was being lazy.

I'm in Canada Kelowna BC so thats where the movie was

It was mounted on my q-loader until it crapped out then you could hear the noise from the hopper. It would be cool to have it on my mask, but I just got it and couldn't figure out a good way to mount it.

The camera is an OREGON SCIENTIFIC HELMET CAM ATC-2000

I don't think it would work too well in shaded woods, as you can't even see the guys behind those trees I was firing at, I also had another where I was just shot out and watching one of my team with my camera and you couldn't even tell he was there, he was in cammo against some trees.

scion
02-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah mounting on head would be way better. Also I would suggest to make the microphone less sensitive if you can...

phizz
02-04-2007, 04:56 PM
could always turn down yoru speaker volume ;) because I don't think you can adjust the camera

geekwarrior
02-04-2007, 11:38 PM
The camera is an OREGON SCIENTIFIC HELMET CAM ATC-2000

hmmm....I had the earlier model, and it would occasionally shut off by itself. Called their tech support and they said I was SOL. Any problems with this model?

phizz
02-05-2007, 01:28 AM
No problems yet that was the first time I used it, and it even took a direct hit to the side and didn't seem to affect it. I can't think of it shutting on and off, but I was turning it on and off constantly between the games, and the action. I wasn't sure how long the batteries would last.

it was also on the high res 640X380 30 fps

It did come with a variety of mounting options, a velcroe strap that I used to attach it to my q-loader, also comes with a silicone strap as well as the handle bar attachment. The handle bar attachment is too big to fit on the barrel, but with a spacer it should work great.

Railgun
02-05-2007, 01:38 AM
Kelowna! Yeah I don't doubt that it's cold there.

It was like watching a crazy game of Doom or Half life with the barrel always locked at that angle... :D

Cheeze
02-06-2007, 11:35 AM
This is a video taken in 05, my first time using it. Its a Samsung Sports Cam which you can pick up at best buy for $600.

http://media.putfile.com/3-Man-Rally-05

I also use Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 to edit all the videos. I had to dumb down the quallity to put it on putfile.

This summer I'm going to mount it ontop of my head so the hopper doesn't block all the action.

SpitFire1299
02-06-2007, 12:49 PM
That was pretty cool, nice job!

scion
02-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Cheeze that's really sweet. I was just about to suggest mounting the camera on the left side of your mask so your hopper wasn't in the way so much.

SkruD
02-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Allow me to add some of my own kudos. Watching your production makes me want to suit up and head out to the field this moment!