PDA

View Full Version : Oh Jeez... I should be on MTV's Jackass

Butterfingers
01-02-2002, 02:27 PM
I tried shooting one year old diablo blaze crappy feild paint I found in my sub-freezing garage today. It was all crusty dimpled and had this white powdery crap on it.

Forget about it... didnt even make it past the hopper paddles. Ended up spooging up the inside of the hopper and my warp feed.

All that cleaning for nothing...

OldSchoolMag
01-02-2002, 02:48 PM
I've got half a pack of large Brass Eagle in my 85 degree attic, been there since the 110 degree summer. Want it to try and balance things out?:)

Butterfingers
01-02-2002, 02:52 PM
Maybe if we mix em together real good they will transfer thier crappiness to each other. Cause we all know 2 wrongs always make a right.

Thordic
01-02-2002, 03:18 PM
I should be on jackass... I zapped myself with a friend's stungun once to see what it would feel like :)

bunkerking
01-02-2002, 03:33 PM
sounds like an inteligent move, what possesed you to do such a brilliant thing?

tremis
01-02-2002, 08:05 PM
A few years back I disassembled the reg on a full AA nitro system. Similar to the rex, but back before they slimmed it down. The guage said 0. I never bothered to open the slide check. I just wondered if it looked like my mag on the inside. Well I found some of the insides, the reg nut and spring pack are still in that ceiling. Talk about stupid.

Linkin
01-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Lol,
I live by a cow pasture, one day i went out there and touched the electric fence. It was awesome! lol.

Another time, i tried to stick my toe into the outlet on the wall. :)I am also a pyro :)

Micromag5371
01-02-2002, 08:44 PM
i pulled a jackass move at a skatepark... i went up to a quarter pipe and took the grind rail off, and i stood holding the rail like a jousting rod about 100 feet away...from a chain link fence. well, i ran as fast and as hard as i could into the fence holding the rail like a jousting pole, and when i hit it, lets assume that it launched me straight backwards through the air about 5 feet and i landed straight on my elbow, still holding the pole...
if anybody is dumb enuff to try it its pretty fun. just dont land on your elbow.

M<ay the power be with you, because the fence will ALWAYS WIN!!!!!

drake9
01-02-2002, 08:54 PM
if theres a ******* at your field drop one of thos balls into his hopper :p :D

hubadlatimmy
01-02-2002, 11:48 PM
Me and a friend made out own jackass video last year and i was on top of the ice house (used for fishing in the winter up here in the northland for those of you who don't know) And he hit me with a shovel and I feel 6 feet to the hard ice and snow. it hurt