PDA

View Full Version : To all Bears fans...

FooTemps
02-04-2007, 10:16 PM
suck it!

that's all I have to say.

/not even a colts fan
//the bears just didn't deserve to be in the superbowl
///especially since rex grossman completed more touchdown interceptions than peyton manning completed touchdown passes

fire1811
02-04-2007, 10:20 PM
suck it!

/not even a colts fan
///especially since rex grossman completed more touchdown interceptions than peyton manning completed touchdown passes

The bears definatly did not deserve to win the SB the way they were playing tonight. Started out strong but quickly started to suck.

Grossman is such a tool. Oh man the colts are getting close to me I better throw the ball as high as I can, im sure someone will get underneath it.

I tried voting for Grossman for MVP of the Colts but it wouldnt let me.

bornl33t
02-04-2007, 10:21 PM
suck it!

/not even a colts fan

and he goofed twice on the snap! Rookie

SpecialBlend2786
02-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Dungy and the Colts deserved this one. Congrats to all Colts fans.

/Is a Packer fan, and is glad that Grossman couldn't win it.

Eagle
02-04-2007, 10:43 PM
As a Bears fan all I'll say is that Grossman should be shot! But, here's to next year!

SpecialBlend2786
02-04-2007, 11:05 PM
As a Bears fan all I'll say is that Grossman should be shot! But, here's to next year!

Without him you guys have a powerhouse team too. Good luck next year!

FooTemps
02-04-2007, 11:39 PM

yeah, better luck next year. Get a decent quarterback so the bears can actually deserve the title of NFC champs. Don't count on it though, Seahawks won't lose next time! lol

/I also wanted to vote Grossman for the Colt's MVP.
//Too bad it didn't work.
///:(

Draken
02-04-2007, 11:47 PM
But, here's to next year!

Wow! Are you a Cubs fan also? :eek:

thecavemankevin
02-05-2007, 10:51 AM
i'm so depressed1! :(

eagle is right, grossman should be shot. His A has been covered all year by an outstanding deffense, lucky breaks, and calls in their favor. I'm a Bears fan and i had a bad feeling that da bears D couldn't cover this last set of checks that Rex was trying to cash. But my hopes were real high only one minute into the game.

boo hoo!!! so depressed.

oh well, we always have the power house cubs right!!!

Eagle
02-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Wow! Are you a Cubs fan also? :eek:

YES
I figured they were going to loose, but when they scored on the kickoff I had high hopes. As soon as Indy pulled ahead though I knew it was over. The only reason I kept watching were the commercials, which over all I thought were pretty poor for the Superbowl.

FooTemps
02-05-2007, 07:17 PM
YES
I figured they were going to loose, but when they scored on the kickoff I had high hopes. As soon as Indy pulled ahead though I knew it was over. The only reason I kept watching were the commercials, which over all I thought were pretty poor for the Superbowl.

Speaking of superbowl commercials since they were more noteworthy than the game... Gotta say that Budweiser still was tops this year.

fire1811
02-05-2007, 07:57 PM
YES

Oh God a Cubs fan too.

Commercials pretty much sucked this year with a few exceptions.

GO SOX

bleachit
02-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh man the colts are getting close to me I better throw the ball as high as I can, im sure someone will get underneath it.

didnt watch the game, had to work. saw "highlights" and I could have swore I was watching Jim Kelly play against the Dallas Cowboys

/Bills fan
// :cry:

Recon by Fire
02-07-2007, 06:05 PM
I didn't see the game although I was there, LOL. Would have been nice for the Bears to win, but yeah, their performance did not justify a win.

Peyton Manning is a scrub also and shouldn't have gotten the MVP. Sanders or whatever his name is should have. I didn't care for Manning anyway after witnessing his behavior behind the scenes.

grEnAlEins
02-07-2007, 06:18 PM
GO SOX
:(

FooTemps
02-07-2007, 11:12 PM
I didn't see the game although I was there, LOL. Would have been nice for the Bears to win, but yeah, their performance did not justify a win.

Peyton Manning is a scrub also and shouldn't have gotten the MVP. Sanders or whatever his name is should have. I didn't care for Manning anyway after witnessing his behavior behind the scenes.

I agree, Peyton Manning SHOULD NOT have gotten that MVP. It should have been either Addai or Rhodes IMO.