PDA

View Full Version : Premptive "to hell with valentines day thread"

Carbon
02-05-2007, 06:23 PM
that is until i get a valentines day date and or/nookie (heavy makeouts ok [not with anyt of you sickos btw]).

so...

To hell with valentines day...::seethes::

Lohman446
02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Sucks to be you....

sixtoes1313
02-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Sucks to be you....
:cheers:

Lohman446
02-05-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm dating a nympho

Theres a substantial sum of money missing from my safe

Valentines day should work well....

SCpoloRicker
02-05-2007, 06:56 PM
that is until i get a valentines day date and or/nookie (heavy makeouts ok).

How you doin'?

Carbon
02-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Sucks to be you....
i know man...tell me about it.

ricker,
pretty good so far man!

how are you?

Actually i have a default valetines lady friend to take out. We kind made an agreement that if none of us lands a v day date, that we'll go out and chill. Pretty loserish on both our parts but, you know what are friends for?

after dinner i'll probably go home and fapfap myself to sleep. :bounce:

PyRo
02-05-2007, 07:32 PM
after dinner i'll probably go home with said women and :ninja: :bounce: :dance: :sleeping:

Fixed it for you :)

Carbon
02-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Fixed it for you :)
hah!
does the ninja imply roofies! lol

robnix
02-05-2007, 11:15 PM
that is until i get a valentines day date and or/nookie (heavy makeouts ok [not with anyt of you sickos btw]).

so...

I'll be out of town on business on Valentines Day. When I told my wife, she said, "that's fine, I'd rather have you here for the Super Bowl anyway."

/me runs over and hugs wife

mr.mag218
02-05-2007, 11:16 PM
yea i can't find a date either, i figure homeless shelter....just offer a warm meal. garunteed nookie. plus you can just drop em off where ever you feel like then say "WELCOME HOME"

trevorjk
02-06-2007, 01:05 AM
yea i can't find a date either, i figure homeless shelter....just offer a warm meal. garunteed nookie. plus you can just drop em off where ever you feel like then say "WELCOME HOME"

:cheers:

PyRo
02-06-2007, 08:43 AM
guaranteed herpes
Fixed it...

tribalman
02-06-2007, 10:40 AM

exactly.

so to all the single folks, happy singles awareness day!

spwz99
02-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Valentines day sucks for guys. Either you have a girlfriend and have to spend a lot of money and top what you did last year, or you are single and the world wants to tell you about it.

geekwarrior
02-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Valentines day sucks for guys. Either you have a girlfriend and have to spend a lot of money and top what you did last year, or you are single and the world wants to tell you about it.

thats why you have to start low. After I got married, I stopped buying cards or anything for Valentines Day. Don't think I've gotten her anything in the last 5 yrs. (for Vday anyway)

So now this year I think I may just get her a card and a single rose. Maybe a nice dinner. She has been lulled into 0 expectations, so I don't have to go all out.

AlphaPaintballRef2
02-06-2007, 12:21 PM
thats why you have to start low.

The mantra I live my life by. Make sure to set expectations low and then anything over is a pleasent and welcomed suprise (plus it makes you look good too :))

And don't forget...2/15 is "That's what she said" day

StygShore
02-06-2007, 12:58 PM
I found a creative way to get out of Valentines this year :)

I'll be laying in a hospital bed recovering from surgery and on meds that make me completely incoherent...

wonder what I can come up with next year.

Styg

__Phoenix__
02-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Last year my significant other was across the United States at College. I posted a thread here, 'cooking' dinner for her.
We're not together anymore, but I miss her a lot.
It was lonely without her last year, but now I just feel empty.

Valintine's Day is what you make it. I think you should try to do something nice for your significant other everyday you're with them. I should have taken my own advice, but oh well.

Lohman446
02-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Valentines day sucks. Women are petty, jealous creatures and are most awed when they get something noone else in there office gets. Flowers on V-day are just a game of one upmanship. So, I'll send them the day before with a note about how a special person, special day... blah blah :). Then I can send a single rose on V-day so she doesn't feel left out and its all good :).

trevorjk
02-06-2007, 03:53 PM
i have been dating my recent gf for 10 months now... i have yet to buy her a flower haha

BobTheCow
02-06-2007, 04:34 PM
My girlfriend's birthday is two days before Valentine's day. :( Bye bye checking account balance!

I've got her birthday figured out, but I still don't know what the hell to do for Valentine's day. Flowers/chocolates are so damn cliché. I'd like to be able to do something fairly unique, but so far I'm coming up empty. *sigh*

MANN
02-06-2007, 04:55 PM
My girlfriend's birthday is two days before Valentine's day. :( Bye bye checking account balance!

I've got her birthday figured out, but I still don't know what the hell to do for Valentine's day. Flowers/chocolates are so damn cliché. I'd like to be able to do something fairly unique, but so far I'm coming up empty. *sigh*

You have to learn how to combine holidays.

If any two holidays are in a single month they are allowed to be celebrated together (to remove some cash burden). man law :cheers:

spwz99
02-06-2007, 05:23 PM

Before we broke up, I had christmas, our anniversary in January, her birthday on the 12th and then V. day two days later. Talk about a financial hit.

jenarelJAM
02-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Valentines day sucks. Women are petty, jealous creatures and are most awed when they get something noone else in there office gets. Flowers on V-day are just a game of one upmanship. So, I'll send them the day before with a note about how a special person, special day... blah blah :). Then I can send a single rose on V-day so she doesn't feel left out and its all good :).
You sir, are my hero.
Well, other than the "petty, jealous creatures" and "blah blah" part.
/yes, I'm young. Is it that obvious?

calebh
02-06-2007, 11:40 PM
we call it singles' awareness day. its pretty much the most idiotic holiday ever.

SpecialBlend2786
02-06-2007, 11:42 PM
My ex and I are just going to go out the day after Valentines day and get all the candy that's for sale at like 75% off.

calebh
02-07-2007, 06:39 PM
My ex and I are just going to go out the day after Valentines day and get all the candy that's for sale at like 75% off.
o_0 ex?

spyderkiller
02-07-2007, 07:07 PM

Ditto man...My girlfriend's birthday is Feb. 9. Thank God she thinks Valentine's Day is a ridiculously commericialized superficial holiday that requires guys to try to be just as romantic as they should be all year round anyway...Valentine's Day is great for me, because it's like the one day that she doesn't want me to do anything for her because it'll seem like I dont' really mean it and just did it because Hallmark said I should.

robnix
02-07-2007, 07:19 PM

Go to a local pizza place that does delivery. Pay them extra to bring flowers, and spell "I love you" or a heart or something with the pepperoni on the pizza. Get some sappy chick flick, have the pizza delivered in the middle of the movie, make her open the box. Any cool local pizza place will do this if you plan ahead.

spyderkiller
02-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Go to a local pizza place that does delivery. Pay them extra to bring flowers, and spell "I love you" or a heart or something with the pepperoni on the pizza. Get some sappy chick flick, have the pizza delivered in the middle of the movie, make her open the box. Any cool local pizza place will do this if you plan ahead.

A local pizza place here actually will form the crust in the shape of a heart if you want them to...sappy, but romantic. Guranteed to get you on base.

robnix
02-07-2007, 07:45 PM
A local pizza place here actually will form the crust in the shape of a heart if you want them to...sappy, but romantic. Guranteed to get you on base.

And there you have it!

SpecialBlend2786
02-07-2007, 07:49 PM
o_0 ex?

Yeah lol, we're like best friends still.

Heart shaped pizza's sound gool. And delicious.

BobTheCow
02-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Haha, my dinner plans are actually solved for me... she just told me that she's gonna come over that night and cook dinner for us! So I'm off the hook for dinner, but I do still need to figure out something to do for her.

robnix
02-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Haha, my dinner plans are actually solved for me... she just told me that she's gonna come over that night and cook dinner for us! So I'm off the hook for dinner, but I do still need to figure out something to do for her.

Desert. Do a nice custard based desert like flan or a creme caramel (I love custards!). You can get mixes at the store and do it ahead of time, or do it from scratch.

SpecialBlend2786
02-08-2007, 01:12 AM
here's something easy for a dessert, and it tastes amazing:

Ingredients: frozen puff pastry dough (the stuff that comes in sheets), herseys kisses, eggwash

Just cut the sheets into squares around 4 inches by 4 inches, brush some of the eggwash on the squares and put 2 or three kisses on the middle of each square. Bring the corners and edges of the sheet together around the chocolate, make sure the thing stays closed, and pop it in the oven. 350*, till the things brown a bit.

For presentation, just get creative. add some whipped cream and chocolate sauce or something. they are delicious, I just made some and was all proud of myself.

tech-chan
02-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Cut steak in a heart shape, i garuntee she'll eat it up. LOL! :dance: