PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Threads?

AHung
02-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Im new to paintballin (owning a paintball gun) and just got my gun in the mail today (Tac One) and noticed that 2 threads in the air adapter looked damaged but my tank is still in the mail so i cant test it. Do you think they are?

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/LilAZNB/AirAdapter03.jpg

Tony Montana
02-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Doesn't look too bad, but a clearer photo might help. I'm guessing it the 2 threads at the end where you start screwing the tank in? If so, that shouldn't affect anything as long as they aren't too jacked up. From the photo, they look ok, just a little knicked up. If they are really bent, then that would be a problem. I might be better help if you can get a clear picture of exactly what you are talking about.

olinar
02-07-2007, 10:16 AM
shouldnt be a problem,if it is asa's are pretty cheap to replace and something like that isnt worth the headache.ive got an extra asa if that one turns out to be a problem.you can have it free,just pay shipping.

StygShore
02-07-2007, 10:32 AM
If you are talking about the threads up inside the ASA that dont have black anno on them, its not a problem, tank will screw on fine.

If the threads are crushed or broken is the only thing you would need to worry about.

Styg

AHung
02-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the advice, I think theyll be ok just have to see when my tank comes in