Matt Crawford
01-02-2002, 04:33 PM
Sorry,I put it in the wrong forum:eek:

AGDmagman2001
01-02-2002, 05:35 PM
I'd get the Intelframe or Z-grip over the Dye frame. IMO

Shaft
01-02-2002, 06:50 PM
A shorter barrel should offer tighter velocity control. Thus allowing you to chrono right at the limit. It'll be less efficient, but with a 45k 114ci tank I can't imagine you running out of air.

PowderdToastMan
01-02-2002, 09:33 PM
i would go with an intelifeed or z-grip if your planning on dumping paint

drake9
01-03-2002, 01:58 AM
get a z-body they have backspin to shoot farther and look sooo nice.

joeyjoe367
01-03-2002, 03:49 PM
Yeah a Z-body would be cool for shootin' from the back. (i have one for sale with a largebore barrel, PM ME :D)

I'd say that a backplayer needs to shoot fast, right? I have a dye frame, and it's nice, but I think a hyper or mako frame would be sweet if it's within' your budget.

~WarpedRT~
01-03-2002, 06:11 PM
Get the most comfortable trigger frame you can, and use the rest of the mony to buy as many barrels of as many different bore sizes as you can. Back players most of all need the best accuracy. If you have more barrels to choose from, the likelyhood of you getting a good paint to barrel match will increase. If I were you, I'd get several different Stainless Steel barrels of different bore sizes. The Boomstick has an aluminum front, that does nothing more than take off some weight. I just got a DYE SS 10" for my mag, and I love that thing. It shoots clean in 3 shots, and is very accurate with the latest batch of Diablo I got. Oh, and get a pack that has alot of pod holders if you don't already have one.

covadsucks
01-03-2002, 06:46 PM
I am a back/mid player and I personally would recommend a lot of pods...I carry a buttload of 'em as I unleash my rain of paint with my SupaDupa Pimp STO. I would highly recommend Slampods...feed faster...much faster. Shame that the Slampack only holds four tubes...go get a 9 pod harness and some really comfy boots, cuz standing round for a while spraying gets a lil cumbersome on the feet.

Linkin
01-03-2002, 08:04 PM
You wanna be stocked for backfeild? I saw a pack that carried 12 Pods! 12! 12! 12! Thats amazing, not to mention unbearably heavy! Let's see thats 140 x 12...1,400+280.... 1,680!!! Plus the hopper! 1,880!!! Thats fricken amazing! I think Extreme Rage makes the pack, but im not sure.

Tim Jacobitz
01-06-2002, 08:23 PM
make sure it is a dual reg tank so you can properly adjust the trigger sensitivity. I would also get an ans venturi bolt(it helps) don't mess with the super bolt untill they work bugs . also a z-grip is nice for a high volume shooter. the intela feed a very buy. If you are not going to buy the grip I would wait, AGD is coming out with a z-grip intelafeed. Add these things to the gun you described and you forget about a back man gun, it will be great any where on the field. P.S. you should get the 88 tank any thing bigger is over kill and make the gun uncomfortable as well as a bigger target

alf
01-06-2002, 09:35 PM
youre right on track with the warp/halo...i would recommend a freak kit, or the new CP or ACI multi-bore size kits, instead of 6-8 barrels...

heard stories of some back players here going on the field with a slampod system, got a full hopper, with a slam pod already sticking out of it at the break...lol...

i would HIGHLY recommend the zgrip

strongboy2005
01-19-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Tim Jacobitz
make sure it is a dual reg tank so you can properly adjust the trigger sensitivity
adjusting a tank can affect the trigger pull? plz explain.

Tim Jacobitz
01-19-2002, 06:44 PM
The duel reg tank will not shorten the travel of the trigger ,but it adjusts how hard it is to pull the trigger. It also adjusts the reativeness of the trigger. the higher the pressure the faster the trigger will come back to the ready point.

paintbattler
01-19-2002, 08:50 PM
i wood definatly get in intelliframe over a dye. i wood reccomend a benchmark 4grip. mine is very comfortable. i would get a KAPP Drop Zone II d/f. also, u mite want to consider gettting some type of ball hauler. i.e. redz 4down 140 tubes. they are comfortable. u can get them at www.888paintball.com (http://www.888paintball.com) or www.redzcomfort.com (http://www.redzcomfort.com) . IMO

a_malfunction
01-20-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Tim Jacobitz
The duel reg tank will not shorten the travel of the trigger ,but it adjusts how hard it is to pull the trigger. It also adjusts the reativeness of the trigger. the higher the pressure the faster the trigger will come back to the ready point.

True, but only on the RT and retro valves.

iisp0tii
01-20-2002, 10:38 AM
get a 12" or 14" freak kit, z-body, super bolt, intelli z-grip, 88c.i. 4500c.i nitro tank, 15* gas through, rt valve, stickies, & i dont think you should get a halo if your going to get a warp.

paintballrulzs
01-20-2002, 10:48 AM
hyperframe!!!!

they can rip. I would know i own one now!!!!! :D